Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Photo Op

"A sexy story inspired by a sexy photo."

23
16 Comments 16
9.6k Views 9.6k
924 words 924 words
Marie had never had her photo taken like this before. She stood in the middle of the room in nothing but black stockings. Her hands lay on the arms of the chairs in front of her while she bent over as her husband instructed, exposing her glistening folds for his camera lens to capture.

Her husband had been taking a lot of pictures of her lately. "Capturing her beauty" was the reason he gave for wanting to do this. Most of the photo sessions had been mild until today. As exposed as she was, she found herself loving every minute of it. She knew Andrew enjoyed her photos, especially the ones with her in lingerie and that made her excited. Her mind wandered as she stood in the open room and she bit her lip when thought of Andrew stroking himself to her pictures came forward. Confidence filled her and she wanted to make sure that this particular photo session went well.

“Beautiful,” Andrew said as his camera made a snapping noise.

“I have the most beautiful wife,” he stated.

“Thank you, honey,” Marie commended.

After a few more snapping sounds, Marie heard the her husband put down the camera.

“Don’t turn around and stay where you are, my love,” he said and Marie heard the sounds of a zipper being undone.

She switched from one foot to the other in anticipation. Once he reached her, he lightly ran his hands up the back of her thighs. Marie closed her eyes and hummed her approval. Andrew tenderly rubbed her bottom in circular motions before giving her right ass cheek a good, hard smack. Marie gasped in surprise and turned her head to looked back at her husband. He had a large grin on his face.

Marie couldn’t help but smile. She leaned up as Andrew leaned forward and their lips connected. Their tongues battling one another, Marie reached up and ran her fingers through her husband’s hair. She felt Andrew’s hand reach forward and pinch her swollen clit. A small moan left her lips as a delicious shiver ran through her body.

Andrew broke their kiss and gently pushed her back to urge her to lean forward again. Marie grabbed the arms of the chair and spread her legs wider. Giving her husband full access to her soaking wet core. Andrew’s fingers began to play with her slit and Marie closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation.

“You are so wet. It’s dripping all over my hand. Do you enjoy having your picture taken? Do you enjoy being exposed like this?” Andrew asked.

“Only if you’re taking the pictures,” she said.

Andrew leaned over her, covering her body and took her earlobe in between his teeth.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

Teasing it with his tongue, as Marie shivered at the cool sensation.

“Well I enjoy taking the pictures, my love. You are a beautiful subject. I can’t help but get excited when I go back and look at them. I also can’t help but stroke my cock to the thought of you and the memories of our wonderful photo sessions," he said into her ear.

Andrew began placing light kisses over her back. Moving downward with each one. She could feel him take his hard cock and poise it at her entrance. He covered her slender body with his once more and whispered in her ear, “Who do you belong to, Marie?”

“You,” she answered.

“And who am I, my love?”

“Andrew Campbell. My husband. My other half. The only man that can give me the release I crave and the most loving Dom a submissive could ever ask for,” she stated.

At that moment Andrew thrust into her to the hilt. Marie screamed his name as he filled and stretched her. Her walls clasped onto him as if her life depended on it. He drew back and thrust into her again, making her moan at the pleasure. Marie’s head was spinning as her Dom continued to pound in and out of her wet pussy.

“Mine,” she heard him cry out.

“Yours. All Yours,” she proclaimed.

Marie was close to orgasm and she could feel Andrew’s cock start to swell. She reached in front of her and thumbed her clit. Not much pressure was needed before Marie’s orgasm gave way. She moaned loud as she rode each wave of pleasure. Her walls tightened with each spasm and with one final thrust she felt Andrew jet his seed inside her.

Andrew leaned forward placing his head on Marie’s back. Both were covered in sweat and panting while trying to remain standing. Marie’s legs were shaking and she began to feel her knees buckle. But before she could catch herself, she felt Andrew scoop her up in his arms.

They smiled at each other before giving each other soft kisses. Andrew walked over to the chaise where he had been sitting while taking Marie’s picture. He sat down and positioned Marie on his lap.

Looking into her eyes, he said, “I love you.”

Marie smiled sweetly and placed a kiss on his lips.

“I love you too.”

Andrew grinned and kissed her again. Marie felt as if she was beaming a bright light. She had the most amazing husband who was also her Dominant. He teased her, excited her and made her want to be not only a better person, but the best submissive she could be. What more could a woman ask for?

Published 
Written by MsDirtyLittleSecret
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments