Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Initiation to the Sorority Auxiliary Part 2A: Sunday

"Jenny gets trained to serve the demanding Sisters of the Female Dominant Sorority."

17
9 Comments 9
19.1k Views 19.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Synopsis: Jerry, a rather nerdy college Freshman studying electrical engineering, is flabbergasted when a very beautiful classmate, Samantha, invites him to try out for her Sorority Auxiliary. She strongly implies that sexual favors will be bestowed on the winners, the final three of a field of 18. Other hints lead him to research “female domination,” about which he, a virgin, knows nothing.

The tests, described in earlier installments, were quite severe, but Jerry was one of the fortunate winners. The winners were welcomed to the auxiliary, given girls names (Jerry is turned to Jenny) and began their training immediately on Saturday, continuing all day Sunday, described in this and the next two installments. If you like this at all, do read the previous chapters.

In the morning, I drifted awake with very pleasurable feelings. A soft hand gently stimulated my shaft. As I slowly filled and took shape like a balloon, my eyelids fluttered open to see Samantha smiling at me. “Good morning, Jenny. Does this feel good?”

“Yes, thank you, Samantha.”

“Did you have pleasant dreams? Tell me about them.”

I did recall one fleeting dream, but it wasn’t very pleasant. “I dreamed of how you ladies took my ass last night. Samantha, were you one of those who...”

Her hand tightened on my stiff cock. “Who what? Say it.”

“...who fucked my ass?”

“That’s better. Why do you think you were blindfolded? You’re not to know who took you last night; that’s part of the lesson.” She smiled at me, still beating me off. I noticed that Elaine and Penny were waking up Kristina and Zoe. Soon, we three grunted and groaned as the girls brought us close to cumming.

“Jenny, this is your first edge of the day. You’ll have many, I’m sure.” Her sweet smile grew as I thrashed and bucked my hips, desperate to cum, my balls again aching, frustrated with the knowledge that Sam wouldn’t allow me relief. Suddenly she let go, and I collapsed on the bed, panting.

Naturally, she did it again, making me gasp all over again. When she stopped the second time, she gave me some time to recover and untied me. We three boys, under the watchful eyes of escorts, used the washroom.

Breakfast, after yesterday, seemed routine. Toward the end, Dorothea took the floor as usual. “Sisters and trainees, we have a full day of training for our servants planned. Are we enjoying getting to know our new submissives?” A chorus of affirmatives and light applause answered this question. She went on in her patronizing voice. “I know it’s very hard on the trainees to have so many teachers. If it’s sometimes confusing to you, take solace in the knowledge that the array of beautiful girls is done for our benefit, so we get to know you and your responses to the way we like to treat our boys. The more we know you, the more likely we are to choose you to serve us.

“Daniela has scheduled the trainings and all you sisters know your times and duties. Remember, all are required to attend the final initiation ceremony at 8:00 tonight, when the boys will become full members of the Auxiliary.” For some reason I couldn’t fathom, this was met with knowing glances and smiles toward us.

After we put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, we three boys reported to Daniela in the living room. Several other girls were in the room with her.

“Your first lesson today is part of your Pampering series. This morning, you’ll learn to give a Sister a proper backrub.”

From an extra bedroom used as a storeroom, we carried massage tables downstairs. The other stuff in the room was mysterious or ominous. An athletic horse, some sort of half-barrel, a big wooden X, and other stuff — all with leather wrist and ankle restraints. None of us looked at that stuff too closely.

When we lugged the tables into the living room, we noticed a woman we hadn’t seen before, in a tee shirt and slacks. She introduced herself as Lynn, a professional masseuse. We set up the massage tables in one end of the living room under her direction.

Dorothea, Doris, and Kari, all seniors, claimed the privilege of being our “training bodies.” Wearing bikinis, they lay on their stomachs on the massage tables. For the next hour and a half, Lynn taught us techniques to massage our Mistresses to help them relax, to relieve tight muscles, to provide gentle sexual stimulation. A few of the other Sisters watched, commenting on particular moves they intended to use on each other or to have us use for them.

When told, we undid the ladies’ tops, but, in this lesson did not touch their buttocks or fronts. Lynn demonstrated and we each practiced on one of the lucky seniors, rotating among them. Commanded to remain stiff, we only used both hands about half the time. That aspect was frustrating in two ways, the obvious one and also in that the massage felt less satisfactory to give one-handed.

I wondered whether Lynn was simply hired or was herself a domina. She answered that question when she said, “A massage is one way a servant may attempt to elicit further intimacies from a Mistress. The closeness you both experience may convert an after exercise sensuous therapy session into a full oral worship session. Also, servants adept at massage are popular here and as gifts. It’s a privilege to be sent to the home of a woman curious to experience female domination and to pamper her and to serve her other needs. One of the senior auxiliary recently served a massage client of mine who spanked him and used him for a full evening of sex. So it pays to learn your massage lessons well. After you’re fully trained in body worship and service, you’ll get another lesson from me in nude and frontal body massage.”

We all did well in the lesson, and Lynn said she’d tell Daniela we all passed. As a reward, Lynn gave each of us a bit of a penis massage, bringing us to the edge. Then, under the watchful eyes of Lynn, Dorothea, Doris, and Kari, we had to bring ourselves to the edge. My balls still ached from the teasing I’d endured last evening. Kristina and Zoe fared the same.

Next, we were given an hour to study. We sat at the dining room table and seriously hit the books. At least we did until Daniela came in and announced, “Study break, servants. Panties down, stiffies up. Good, such rapid obedience. I’m sure playing with yourself is better than studying. There we go, three nice hardons. Let me know when you edge.”

As each of us announced our edges, Daniela urged us to hold it, then, one by one, allowed us a few moments respite. Soon enough, we all three pumped again. “All right, boys, stroke some more. Give me one more edge before you get back to your studies.” In a few more minutes, with a dazzling smile, Daniela left us breathing hard, staring at our book, notes or screen, waiting for our arousal to subside before we could begin thinking of calculus or some such drivel again.

At the end of the hour, Daniela returned, accompanied by Sofia, Marci, and Penelope. She paired me with Ma rci, Zoe with Sofia, and Kristina with Penny. I followed Marci, dressed in a short tight skirt and a blouse with ruffles down the front, upstairs and into the bedroom she shared with Veronica, who was elsewhere.

The small room was rather crowded. One wall backed a long desk with two chairs and laptops, drawers and scattered papers and books. Across the room were two vanities with lighted mirrors, make-up, and some clothes draped over chairs. Between lay the bed. To enter, we passed a through a short hallway, corresponding to the width of a long closet.

Marci sat on the bed, crossing her legs. She patted the space next to me and told me to sit, which I did. “I’m going to teach you how to worship and pleasure a woman’s breasts.” She saw the broad grin that appeared on my face. “You’ve never fondled naked breasts, have you?”

“No, Mistress Marci, I haven’t, but I sure want to.”

“Today is your lucky day. To begin, put this on.” She handed me a bra she took from under one of the pillows! “I want you to more fully enter into the experience of breasts, these beautiful, arousing, delightful, primary sexual characteristics.” She palmed her own breasts beneath her blouse.

I knew by now to expect the unexpected, but I was taken aback. “A bra?” I asked, then realized there was no point in objecting or even questioning. The bra itself was rather pretty, light beige with lace decorations. It was opaque and slightly padded, the cups shaped by an underwire. Dutifully, I slipped my arms into the straps and reached in back, attempting to fasten it.

Marci laughed at my effort. “Silly boy, there’s an easier way. I bet you never thought I’d teach you to put a bra on when you really want to take mine off. Here, take it off. Now turn it inside out and wrap it around your tiny titties backward. Fasten it in front. That’s right, but use the tightest set of hooks. Good, now spin it around and put your arms through the straps.”

The bra went around me and actually fit. Unconsciously, I smoothed the straps and adjusted the underwire. Marci grinned. “Jenny, you act just like a girl. Are you sure you’ve never worn a bra before? Rub your bra and feel your budding little boobs. It’s nice to have them snug in a bra, supported and pretty. Some day, maybe I’ll teach you to fasten your bra behind your back.”

Truth to tell, I was surprised at the transformation of my abs, developed a bit from the work I’d done the previous summer, into little hairy breasts by the pretty garment. They even felt kinda good, but as I obediently felt myself up, I stared at Marci’s chest, made more prominent by the flounces over her bodice.

“Don’t you like how your new breasts feel?” Her eyes held mine, her round face favoring me with a mocking smile.

I felt myself a few seconds more before answering. My penis tented my panties. “Well, it’s very unfamiliar, Mistress, but it sure doesn’t feel bad to me. I bet yours will feel nicer.” I giggled. However good I felt in a bra, I definitely hoped we’d move on. The whole subject made me uncomfortable. I hoped she’d have me remove the bra.

Instead, Marci gave me a lecture. “A woman’s breasts are precious to her, emblems of femininity, beauty, and power as well as founts of pleasure and nurturance. We use them to entice and seduce males... and females, for that matter.

“Breasts have many dualities. They are two, after all. Two purposes, nurture and pleasure. They are both soft and firm. They are rounded, but their most sensitive parts are relatively pointed. They must be treated gently but can accept very rough play indeed if their owner is so inclined.”

Marci spoke softly, with a slow hypnotic cadence. As though under a spell, I watched her lips, occasionally dropping my eyes to her bodice. At one point, I realized I was still unconsciously fondling my own breasts through the bra and that it felt good. Though a bit self-conscious, I didn’t stop.

“When you are privileged to worship and pleasure a woman’s breasts, keep all these dualities in mind. Never pay significantly more attention to one breast than the other. Manipulate them with attention to the sensitive outer flesh and to the more solid core. Slowly work your way toward the more sensitive aureola and nipples. Do not attempt rough play unless you are told to do so by your Mistress.

“It’s excellent training for you to worship your first pair of breasts in this way. I know that, like so many males, you prefer larger breasts than I have. You will nevertheless find that mine are very suitable objects of worship.” She held up a warning hand, stifling the response I wished to make. “We deliberately don’t allow you to experience larger breasts now because that would be too rewarding for you. You’ll concentrate more on your lesson if you aren’t aroused to a fever pitch.”

“As you worship and pleasure my breasts, remember to move slowly and sensuously, not grabby and fast as males are so prone to do. Learn this lesson well as you stimulate my upper body and apply it to every activity you undertake to serve your Mistresses and you’ll do well. Slow, steady, and concentrate on her pleasure. Your source of pleasure lies in the pleasure you give to your Mistresses. Any pleasure you experience is secondary to and derivative from the pleasure you give your Mistresses.”

“Mistress Marci, I did some reading before I came here... wow, only two nights ago. I have some understanding of what you say about my pleasure being in my service to Women, but I’m sure I have a lot to learn.”

“That’s true, but you made a very good beginning, Jenny. Now, to get started, remove my blouse.” She placed her hands just behind her and leaned back.

Slowly, sensuously, I thought. OK, here goes. Buttons or shirttails first? Tails. Her blouse buttoned down the front. I placed my palms on her skirt and slowly slid my hands up to her waist, where I tugged the outer tail out of her skirt, managing to do it with two starts but finishing with a long, slow tug. I repeated this feat on the other side. I decided to leave the back tails for later.

With a brave smile, I reached for her top button and unfastened it. I decided to prolong the disrobing. I went for the lowest two buttons. This left three. I went back to the top and undid the next button, leaving one right at the point between her bulges. I closed my eyes, tugged the blouse forward and breathed into her chest a warm breath I’d been taught in the massage session.

“Mmmmm,” sighed Marci. I smiled to myself and undid the bottom button, then, gazing into her eyes, the top button. The blouse hardly moved. All I saw was a black lace band and a hint of fullness. I gave her another breath and then gently tugged one side toward her shoulder. Marci bent her arms to make it easy for me to take her blouse off her front. The garment naturally fell behind her on the bed. Her bra was in some respects similar to mine but the lace was white against the black fabric. The cups fully covered her tiny breasts, rising and falling with her deep breathing.

My penis strained at my panties and I felt precum dampen them once again. I didn’t need to stroke myself to be excited. Marci instructed me to place my hands on her stomach and slowly move up to her breasts in their cups. I applied virtually no pressure, in truth feeling the lacy nylon. Then I gave her very gentle squeezes and gasped. My first feel. I felt the resilience beneath the fabric.

Marci closed her eyes and breathed deeply. After a few moments, she whispered, “Release my bra.”

Nearly hyperventilating, I reached behind Marci, my forearms barely touching her beneath her arms. I fumbled with the catch in the back, remembering how I’d fastened my own and attempting to reverse the process blind. Not easy. Marci gave me a sardonic grin as my fingers fumbled a few times before I finally released the garment. My hands moved toward her mounds

“Wait, hands down.”

I stared at her chest. The bra slipped a bit, exposing tiny crescents of her pale mounds. Marci crossed her arms and slipped them from the straps, holding the cups in place. My breathing filled the room. I so wanted to see and feel her breasts. Precum spread over my tip.

With a sly smile, Marci slowly lowered the bra, revealing firm, conical breasts with no sag, topped by perfectly round brownish aureoles that stood out from the supporting mounds, and prominent, puckered nipples. Involuntarily, my hands moved toward her and I gasped, “So beautiful.” I was so excited I hyperventilated.

She held up a restraining hand. “Calm yourself, Jenny. You must regain control before I allow you to begin pleasuring me.”

I stared at her pair.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

Oh, how I longed to feel and kiss them. I took deep breaths but Marci didn’t help matters. She ran her own fingers over her breasts and even twirled a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. “Mmmm, this feels good,” she teased. “I know you wish you were feeling my breasts, but I want you to edge for me.”

Panting, I tugged the front of my panties below my ballsack and stroked myself. In a moment, my balls ached and my shaft felt very good. I wanted to edge fast, so I concentrated on the tip and in a few moments felt the familiar tingling in my head and the urgent pulses in my penis. “Oh, I’m at the edge, Marci.”

“Good. To earn the privilege of touching my breasts, you must hold the edge and beg.”

Still wanking, I gasped, “Oh, Mistress Marci, please train me how to pleasure your breasts. I want to touch them more than anything in the world, they’re so beautiful, just like you, Mistress Marci. I know I’ll be thrilled to if you allow me to, but I want to do it right, to do it for your pleasure.”

Disdainfully, she said, “If you’re so focused on my pleasure, you shouldn’t have a thought, let alone words, about your own pleasure. Beg some more.”

“Mistress Marci, please teach me how you like to have your breasts pleasured. Please show me the best way to make you feel good. If I fail, please punish me until I get it right and you feel as good as you can. Please, Mistress Marci.”

“Very well, since it’s part of your training. Stand.” She pointed to the floor right in front of her.

The command took me aback. But I got up from the bed obediently and faced her, hands clasped behind my back, eyes down as I’d been trained.

“You’re over excited. My breasts have driven you to distraction. If I let you touch me in that condition, you’d sully my perfect mounds with your spray.” With that, she began slapping my shaft and squeezing my poor, tender, blue balls.

I whimpered in pain and shock. My knees buckled. My shaft quickly shrank. Marci gave it a few more slaps, then held it gently, favoring me with an inscrutable look from her black eyes. An evil grin growing on her face, she stroked me back to a full erection. However, I was not hyperexcited as I’d been before.

“You may now touch me gently and slowly. Remember, when you pleasure a woman, pay close attention to her movement, to her breathing and any sighs or words she says.”

Grinning, I started again on her stomach then moved to her side and up, sliding my palms onto her smooth, warm breast from the outside, my breathing getting deeper and louder. I used my hands over the sides, tops and undersides, then crossed my hands in front of her to palm the conical insides. No natural cleavage for this Oriental beauty. I noticed her nipples were a bit larger than they’d been before. Marci gave a deep sigh and said, “You’re doing well, Jenny. Now lie on the bed next to me.” She swung her legs onto the bed and lay back. I crossed to the other side and lay next to her. “Continue.”

Marci’s breasts were so firm they didn’t sag but pointed up, the aureoles more prominent than when she’d been sitting. I had to breathe deeply to remain in control. Precum again dampened my panties. I massaged the breasts much as before, then traced the outline of her aureoles with a forefinger. Marci, her own breathing deeper, pushed her cones from beneath, making them more accessible. I felt their fullness, reveling in her marvelous, beautiful breasts. If my pleasure was “secondary,” it was nonetheless one of the most exciting erotic sensations of my life.

“Hold my nipples between your thumb and forefinger.” I touched her as lightly as possible. “Twirl them slowly.” As I manipulated the nubs, Marci closed her eyes and gave several long sighs. “Squeeze them.” I applied pressure and Marci gasped. “Twirl them again.” Marci rolled her head from side to side and moaned, “Ohhhh.” She opened her eyes and smiled at me. “Lick my breasts, ending with the tips.”

Grinning, panting with excitement, I lowered my face and spread my tongue on her warm breasts. They were slightly salty to the taste and entirely delicious. My testicles ached from the tension and arousal, but I didn’t mind. As I moved my face around, one nipple brushed my cheek and I took in a musky odor I’d never even imagined. Oh, that aroma was so exciting I sighed aloud. I licked and gently sucked all the way around each breast.

“Take my nipples in your mouth.” Marci’s commands came as soft whispers.

“Mmmmm,” I said, as I felt the dimpled skin and the hard nubbin with my lips. My hips spasmed uncontrollably. I nearly came. I panted in my effort to maintain control.

“Suck me in and out slowly.” She sighed audibly, continuously. I felt proud to be pleasuring her so well my first time.

I suckled Marci, but I felt as unbabylike as could be. I was finally sucking a beautiful, womanly breast, the object of so many stares and fantasies over the years! I confess I almost didn’t care about Marci’s pleasure, but I found that doing exactly as she commanded was utterly pleasurable to me as well. I circled her aureola with my mouth and sucked in and out, running my tongue over the surface, paying particular attention to her nipple. If this was breast worship, I could do it for hours. I made sure to go to both mounds.

“Suck my nipple and flick it with your tongue. Just this one.” I was on her right nipple at the time. I held her left breast and treated her nipple as closely to the same as I could with my thumb and fingertips.

“Ah, ah,” moaned Marci. She arched her back. “Bite me. Squeeze me.”

Amazed, I hesitated. “Now!” As I applied pressure, she gasped. “Harder.” I did so, cringing inwardly. I didn’t want to hurt her. My worship was heartfelt. She was my goddess.

Marcy writhed. “Oh, yes! Oh!” She held her self off the bed, gasping for a few moments, then, “Ok, enough for now.” She relaxed and I cupped both breasts gently in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs.

Marci tousled my head. “You are a very good pupil.”

“You are so beautiful. I do truly worship you, Mistress Marci.” Tears came to my eyes and I grasped one of her hands and kissed it.

Marci said, “I’m going to extend your lesson this morning, Jenny.” She squirmed on the bed a bit and worked her skirt up to her waist, revealing her statuesque thighs clad in black stockings held up by a lacy garter belt that matched her bra, as did her panties. My cock twitched at the sight and still more precum spread the stain in the front of my panties.

“I’m going to train you do perform a duty you’ll be called on to do many times here.” She spread her legs. “Assume the waiting position between my legs.” She sat on the edge of the bed.

I soon knelt with my hands behind my back, enjoying the sight of my beautiful mistress. Her black panties revealed she was shaved, with a big stain on her panties. I wasn’t the only one worked up.

She tugged the waistband of the panties, defining the outlines of her lips. With her other hand, she stimulated her right breast.

“Oh, Marci... Mistress,” I gasped.

“Worship by stroking yourself, staring at my panty-clad pussy.”

My cockhead was already out of my waistband, so I grasped it and pumped obediently.

“Edge,” came her command.

That didn’t take long. “Oh, oh, it wants to cum so bad!”

“You may let go.” I dropped my penis, holding very still until I felt my bubbling cum subside. “Gently rub my thighs above my stockings.”

I loved the feel of her smooth, hairless legs. I wanted to feel her stockings as well, but I remained obedient.

“This thigh stimulation is the first part of a service you will perform many times, particularly on weeknights. We girls often wish to cum after a hard night hitting the books but don’t want to bother with full lovemaking. Now move your palms onto my panties, right on either side of my pussy. Don’t touch my pussy yet. Rub your hands up and down in opposite directions, varying it with going in the same direction.”

As I obeyed, Marci again rolled her head and her breath came louder. I naturally leaned forward, close to my oh, so pleasurable task. “OH!” I gasped aloud, and I very nearly came. I pulled my head away. “Oh, what an odor! Oh, mistress, oh, I might cum!” The pungent aroma again exerted its primeval affect on me. I breathed deeply, afraid to sniff it again yet wanting desperately to take it in once more.

As I fought for control, Marci laughed, not a cruel laugh, but one of joy. “Yes, we girls have a secret weapon down there that no man can resist. You’ll get many more chances to sniff pussy.” She eyed me sceptically. “Are you ready to resume your lesson without cumming?”

“I believe so, Mistress Marci. I won’t make the mistake of getting my nose so close to my work.”

“Oh, yes, you will, my servant. I want you as aroused and frustrated, on your edge as long as you can be. Now begin again with my thighs.”

Well, that was hardly difficult. Soon, Marci looked just as excited as she’d been before, massaging her breasts, moaning softly. Again, I took in the heady eau d’ pussy, but, though my cock surged, I was nowhere near losing control this time. As I moved up to her panties, she spoke, “Oh, yes, your lesson. After studying, a girl needs a nice, uncomplicated cum to relax before bed. So we’ll get one of our nice, always randy sexual servants to play with our pussy like you’re doing until we cum. No muss, no fuss, and you can discard the damp panties after we climax. It’s one of the most common ways we use you. Now press your hands together, compressing my pussylips. That’s the way, yes, it feels so good.” Marci’s hips thrust and she moaned aloud. “Now put a thumb on my clit and rub there.”

I had only a vague idea how to do this, but I did my best. “There, Mistress?”

“Higher.”

I knew I hit the right spot when she gasped and thrust her hips toward me. Wow! I was rubbing a pussy! And Marci liked it. She moaned and clutched her breasts, pinching her nipples. “Oh!!! Ahhhh!” she gasped, eyes rolling up in her head, her legs beating the bed, hips arching and one final “Yes! Yes!”

She pushed my hands away and lay on the bed, gasping and breathing. She rubbed her pussy a moment, then opened her eyes. “Very good for your first time. Lie next to me on your back.” I did so, wondering what she had in mind.

I should have guessed. She straddled me, sitting over my thighs. Marci grasped my cock and stroked it.

“You made me cum, and I want to reward you. I want you to let me know when you’re right at the edge.”

Again it didn’t take long. “Edge, Mistress,” I grunted, concentrating on keeping it in, doing Kegels like the desperate male I was.

“Poor frustrated boy. Do your testicles feel all swollen with cum?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I gasped through clenched teeth.

“Do you think they’d feel better if I stroked you until you came?”

“Mistress, they would hurt more as I came, but then would feel much better.”

“Would you like me to let you cum?”

Wow. How to answer? “I don’t know, Mistress, only if you want me to.” My voice had a whine to it. I was so close for so long.

“I’m sure it would be a relief if you came, but if I let you cum, your training will be cut short. Which do you prefer? The pleasure and relief of a cum or more training?”

That was easy. “More training, Mistress. I want to serve!”

“Very well, then you’ll stay on the edge for another 15 seconds.”

“Ahhh. Ohh, yes. Thank you Mistress! Oh, this is hard, it wants to shoot so much. Oh, oh, my poor balls.” I realized tears filled my eyes and went down my cheeks.

“Oh, you’re crying with frustration! That’s so beautiful! It almost makes me cum! I love it so, I’m sure you’ll give me another five seconds on the crying edge, won’t you, Jenny dear?”

Five more seconds? Cum continually filled my shaft and the entire length was covered in precum. My balls ached more, I think, than ever before, and I was already crying. “I’ll try for you, Mistress! I want to please you.”

I thrashed and grunted and groaned, still crying, for what seemed to me longer than five seconds. Suddenly, the ordeal was over. Marci released me and I lay as still as possible, gasping. After several seconds, I felt my cum withdraw where Mistress deemed it belonged, back in my sack. I remained a bit out of breath.

“You did very well, Jenny. Remove your panties and use them to dry your tears. I want all your fluids of frustration on your panties. Remind me, did I say five extra seconds or ten?”

“Five, Mistress.”

“Well, I couldn’t remember, so I added them and kept you thrashing and crying for another 15 seconds. I knew you wouldn’t mind.” She patted my cheek.

I just shook my head, thinking these girls will do whatever they want with me. Marci stood up and I left the bed, crossing to her side. I dropped to my knees and put my face to the ground. “Mistress Marci, I thank you for taking the time to train me so well in worshiping and pleasuring your beautiful breasts and incomparable pussy. I am always in your debt.”

“Your obeisance pleases me. You may rise.”

Marci allowed me to remove my bra, which I’d forgotten all about. She pulled her blouse together and buttoned it, not bothering with her bra.

As we left the room, we met Penny and Kristina in the hall. Kristina, like me, walked a bit bowlegged. We didn’t want anything to touch our oversensitized scrotums. We grinned to each other, still in the pleasurable afterglow of our breast worship sessions.

We went downstairs. As we descended, Marci told me to masturbate and to be fully hard by the time we entered the living room. It made me feel the pain of my balls all the more, but, as always, I rose to the occasion.

When we arrived, most of the sisters awaited us. Kristina’s and my gait elicited a chorus of “Blue balls walking, blue balls walking.” Dorothea, beaming, led the women in a round of applause for Penny and Marci.

During the applause, I noticed Zoe, bent over the seat of a couch, his panties pulled down and his bottom covered with fresh stripes over his older bruises.

Daniela stood and asked for brief reports. “Zoe sprayed shortly after he earned the privilege of touching Sofia’s breasts. His training is delayed and he’s been punished. Punishment of minor infractions or first time can, at our discretion, be lesser than temporary banishment. How were your trainees, girls?”

Penny said Kristina had done very well, once being warned about being too hasty and another time about too tight a grip too soon for her liking. Both times, he’d learned well from the admonitions, and Penny deemed him to have passed to the next level.

Marci was clearly proud of her skill in training me. “Jenny was always gentle, perhaps even too hesitant at times. Always obedient, always eager to serve. I became quite aroused. I took him as far as biting my nips, then, because I was so worked up, I took him a step further and had him worship my panties to a nice orgasm. He passed both trainings. But the best part was after my cum. I edged him so much he started to cry. This was so exciting and special I told him I’d keep him on the edge for an extra five seconds but I lied. I kept him there 15 long extra seconds..”

All the women clapped and told Marci what a good job she’d done. She beamed at the compliments. I thought they could have recognized my effort in holding back so well, but no such word was forthcoming.

Next came lunch, by now routine, except that Zoe had to do all the table setting and clearing as well as all the dishwashing. Daniela had us play with ourselves and edge once right after lunch. Zoe took a long time since he’d cum. Daniela didn’t let Kristina and me off, but had us edge twice. We panted at the end of the session, straining once again to avoid cumming. I sure didn’t want to end up like Zoe and have my training delayed. I was eager for the next lesson, though I was sure to be frustrated yet again.

Published 
Written by Paddler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments