Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination Fantasy Explored, Part 3

"A fantasy about taking control... continued... again..."

12
3 Comments 3
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
As I wake up, I hear that you're in the shower again. It was one hell of a night and I've decided I like dominating you. Just the memory of how I fucked your throat, pussy, and ass and then made you expose yourself is making me excited all over again. Even better, you loved every fucking minute of it. You enjoyed the handcuffs. Fucking your face made you wet. You wanted my dick in your ass. You were my slut. Oh yes, I want that again. But where to from here? An idea pops into my head and I get a sly grin. I think I've found my answer and reach for the phone to make a call.

You step out of the shower and find me sitting on the couch. You're dressed in nothing but a thong and heels, just like last night.

"Good girl," I tell you as I motion for you to join me.

When you reach me, I grab for you and spin you around so that I'm staring at your ass. I take in the sexy sight for a moment then pull you into my lap. I'm already getting hard, you can feel me against you through my shorts. My hands reach around you and find your breasts. Your breath catches as I begin to massage your tits and tweak your nipples. Good, I want you worked up for the second part of our little game.

"Did you enjoy being my slut?" I ask before kissing the back of your neck.

"Yes," your answer is barely a whisper.

"Did you enjoy your mouth, pussy, and ass being used?"

"Yes," you whisper again.

"Do you want more?" My hard dick makes it obvious that I do.

"Fuck yes," you say insistently.

I smile as I lift you up and pull out my dick. "Put me inside you," I command.

You pull your thong aside and grip my hard cock before sitting down on me. My dick slides all the way in as my hand grabs hold of your hip to keep you still and in place. My other hand begins roaming your body, exploring every inch I can reach. You begin to whimper and writhe above me. You want more, but I won't let you fuck me.

We stay like that for some time. My hardness filling you while you're locked in place and desperate to get fucked. I'm teasing you, playing with you, driving you to the edge of insanity. You have no idea what's coming.

Eventually, the doorbell rings. The sound of the bell startles you and I simply chuckle. Time for phase two.

"Answer the door," I tell you. You hesitate for a moment. I lift you off of me as I say, "hurry up." I don't want to give you time to back out.

You slowly walk to the door, still dressed only in a thong and heels. You reach the door and pause, unsure whether to continue or not. I say nothing. This is your last chance to back out and I can tell you're debating with yourself. The doorbell rings again and snaps you out of your thoughts. You reach for the door and, having decided to keep going, open it.

You find a friend of mine standing in the doorway with a dumbstruck look on his face. He's openly staring, taking you all in. How could he not? I've got you barely dressed and primed for sex. You step to the side and let him in. He walks past you and enters the living room. I can tell he's completely floored. He takes a seat in a side chair and just watches as you walk back to me and sit back down in my lap.

My hands instantly return to your breasts, my hard dick nestled again against your ass, my friend gawking at you while he shifts in his seat. I can feel how tense you are.

I whisper in your ear, "Are you still wet?"

You shift in my lap before whispering back, "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

A low groan escapes your lips, "Yes."

"I bet he's hard. Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Oh god," you exclaim as you grind your pussy into my lap. That's exactly what you want.

No more games. I lift you off of me and settle you on the floor, on your knees and ready for me. I drop to my knees behind you, my hard dick in my hand. I push you over onto your hands. You're mine, I'm going to take what I want.

I shove myself hard into you, you're so unbelievably wet. I bury myself into you and feel you squeezing my hard cock. I can't see your face, but I don't need to. I know your eyes are closed. I know you're nearly overwhelmed by the day's teasing and the feeling of finally being filled. Your whimpers and gently bucking hips tell me you're ready for so much more.

So I give it you. I pull out slowly to let you feel every inch of my dick, then violently in to drive you insane. I want you feral, right at the brink. I want you to beg to be fucked. I want to use you, I want you to use me. And it's working, you're not paying attention to anything else.

I motion for my friend to join us, he only hesitates for a moment. He walks over to you as he unzips his pants. His dick is out by the time he's in front of you but you don't even notice his presence. At least not until his dick brushes against your lips.

I feel your body stiffen when you realize what just happened. I can imagine your eyes suddenly opening only to be confronted by the new cock. I know you'll try to protest, but neither one of us gives you the chance. I thrust into you with everything I have. You open your lips in ecstasy. And, before you can say anything, his dick is in your mouth.

I resume my tortuous fucking, slow and fast, gentle and hard. My friend and I build to a combined rhythm, both of us piercing into you at the same time. All you can do is take it, there's nowhere for you to go. This is fucking heaven, but all the teasing and anticipation has taken it's toll. I am so close to a massive release.

I grow more frantic as I seek my own ecstasy. I need to cum deep inside you. My pace quickens, there's nothing gentle left. I pound into you over and over, faster and harder with each thrust. My friend can't keep pace and all you can do is enjoy the ride. You drop your chest to the floor, releasing the dick in your mouth, to give me the perfect angle. You know what's about to happen.

Finally, I force myself in as far as I'll go.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

I hold myself there for a brief moment before a primal groan escapes my lips. I cum, hard, deep. I completely empty myself out inside you before I fall back and lean against the couch. I'm exhausted, spent. But you haven't cum yet. Good thing there's another dick around, a fact you're quickly reminded of.

My friend grows impatient and lifts your head back to his cock. This time, you have no intention of resisting. You are worked up beyond belief and there's a hard dick in front of you. That's all you care about. I watch you as you take him into your mouth, all the way to your throat. You begin working his dick over, using your mouth as a pussy to fuck him. But he wants more, and he's nearly beyond self-control.

He lifts you up onto your knees and rolls you back, helping you onto your back, your head only a foot away from me. He wants to fuck you. You're not stopping him. You want it too. He kneels between your legs, his cock pressing against your cunt. But he's not moving, he's waiting for you to make the next move. And you are so beyond waiting.

You reach between the two of you, take hold of his rock hard dick, and place it just inside your soaking pussy. That's all the encouragement he can take and quickly thrusts into you. You arch your back to meet his thrust. That only pushes him further. He leans up and wraps his arms under your knees as he pushes your legs wide. He begins to fuck you in earnest. Your body is writhing beneath him. Your arms reach over your head and find my legs.

You reach up and cup my balls in your hand. You fondle them as he fuck you relentlessly. Your moans and cries are getting louder. The combination of your hand and the sight of you being royally fucked is making me hard again.

Suddenly, your body tenses and your grip on my balls becomes almost painful. You cry out. Your pussy clamps down around him. You explode in ecstasy, the moment completely taking you over. You milk his dick and he quickly follows you over the edge. He withdraws from you, leaving you to enjoy your bliss.

Before long, you realize you're still holding onto my balls, and I'm hard again. You tilt your head back and give me a mischievous grin as your free hand finds my dick. You begin stroking my cock while you massage my balls, never looking away from my eyes.

"You want more dick?" I ask you, a wicked grin on my lips.

You only nod your yes.

"Then come clean me off."

You roll over and rise to your knees between my legs. Bending down until your breasts press against the floor, you nuzzle my groin and inhale both our scents. My friend is staring at your freshly fucked cunt. You begin to lick the length of my stiff shaft, cleaning your juices off of me.

"You know what I want?" I ask you, my desire taking over gain.

You pull your mouth away from my dick, look me straight in they eye, and say, "Yes."

You pull yourself away and slowly turn your body until I'm staring at that sexy ass. "You want him to watch this?" I ask as I rise to me knees.

"Yes," you say in a quiet whisper.

I give your sexy butt a slap as I take myself in my hand. I line the tip of my dick up and begin pressing forward gently, but insistently. I want to take my time, enjoy the sensations of filling you slowly. Your opening is so fucking tight, but it doesn't take long before you start giving way to me and I inch in so damned slowly.

At last, I've got myself buried inside of your ass completely. Your head is back and your back is arched. Your facing my friend while he watches you taking my dick completely. I wonder if you're staring at him, meeting his eyes. But I've got more important things to do.

I take yours hips in my hands and hold you in place as I withdraw from you until the head of my dick is stretching your opening again. I force my way back in, still holding you in place, using your ass for my pleasure. Out again, back in stronger. Out, in harder. I build the pace until I'm ravishing your ass, forcing you to take my entire dick over and over. My friend is staring, taking you all in. I'm showing you off, fucking you senseless in front of him. And your only choice is to take it all while you're on your hands and knees. You fucking love it.

"Play with yourself. Make yourself cum," I say. I might as well show you off completely.

You reach down and start rubbing your clit with your fingers. Soon, your rhythm matches my frenzied pace. Your cries become louder. Your moans more desperate. I reach around you with one hand and grab onto one of your tits. My dick in your ass, your fingers on your clit, one of my hands in your hip, the other manhandling your tit...it's all to much for you and cry out as your body is rocked again by an orgasm. I never stop, never give you a chance to calm down. Your orgasm keeps going until your head and breasts collapse to the floor.

I feel the familiar sensation building. I'm about to cum. I reach up to your hair and pull your head back to me, forcing your back to arch more. "Where do you want my cum, baby?" I urgently ask. You don't answer so I give your ass a slap. "Tell me!" I command.

"Cum in my ass, fill my ass up"

That's all I need to hear. With one final thrust, I explode inside you. You feel the swelling of my dick inside you, then you feel my release deep within you. I empty myself one more time, using you for my pleasure one last time.

I stay inside you until I'm completely soft. Only then do I pull away and sit on the floor. You roll over onto your back and lay there while you enjoy the ultimate post-coital bliss. Your mouth, pussy, and ass have all been royally used. We both know you're going to be sore tomorrow.

As my friend dresses to leave, all I can wonder is if you're already planning your revenge. I can't wait.

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments