Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering My Craving to be Bound and Dominated

"My girlfriend began to bind and sexually dominate me, then she involved her brother."

36
7 Comments 7
8.7k Views 8.7k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first BDSM story, and I tried to use the right bondage terminology. Please be gentle."

My high school years in Birmingham were typical, I suppose, and although I played football and had plenty of good friends, there was one boy, Jason, who hated my guts. My name is Ken, and I was the star, starting quarterback on the team for all four years of high school. Jason was never able to take the starting position from me, and he functioned as my backup, either sitting on the bench most of the time, or occasionally substituting as a wide receiver, who I only rarely tried to connect with.

Those kinds of things happen all the time in sports, at all levels, but for some reason it bothered him more than most. I didn’t help much by teasing him about it, and we often got into arguments and even fights. It made things even worse when some of the team sided with me, and he was ridiculed by them for his behavior and lack of performance, while I got a pass. Some of the other poor performers sided with Jason, so he did have some support. I’ll admit to instigating some of our confrontations, but he was openly hostile to me most of the time.

We somehow made it out of high school without doing any permanent damage to each other, and he was even angrier with me and jealous when I got a full scholarship to a Division I college. He thought he should have started as quarterback and had the chance for a scholarship, but he ended up having to settle for going to a Division III college where he played as a backup quarterback again.

As far as I was concerned, Jason was out of sight and out of mind after we graduated from high school. But the reasons for this story are to document the circumstances of how, where, and when we got together again years later; the role his younger sister played in making that happen; and the impact it had on my life.

Coming Home to Birmingham and Meeting Megan

I was successful paying quarterback at the college level, but not nearly good enough to be drafted by the NFL. That’s why I was thankful that I studied hard and got a useful degree in business administration, which enabled me to get a good job after graduation, with a Fortune 500 company in Atlanta. I worked there for four years, feeling a little like a fish out of water being away from my family and old friends. Then I got an opportunity to transfer to my company’s regional office in Birmingham.

Although I dated a few girls in Atlanta, I never found the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. When I moved back to Birmingham I got reacquainted with a few of my best friends from high school who had either never left the area or who had also moved back, and more of my friends contacted me after the word spread that I was back in town. So, there I was at twenty-six years old, hitting the bar scene with my friends who were still single and some married friends.

I had been going out to bars with my old friends for about two months, when one night I met a beautiful girl who looked familiar to me. She went out of her way to flirt with me, and after she told me that her first name is Megan, and her last name, which I won’t repeat here, I realized that she’s the twenty-one-year-old, little sister of my old nemesis from high school, Jason.

Megan was a freshman when Jason and I were seniors, and I could hardly believe what a beautiful woman she had become. She’s five feet and seven inches tall, weighs about one hundred and twenty-eight pounds, and with her light brown hair and eyes, she looks amazingly like the sultry actress, Haley Bennett. You might know her from movies like, ‘The Girl on the Train’ and ‘The Magnificent Seven’. Megan had filled out with shapely D-cup breasts and an amazing ass.

She seemed to be very attracted to me, which was surprising since she openly acknowledged and even teased me about the rancor between her brother and me, and how much Jason despised, and even after all those years still dislikes me. I also learned that he was back in town and had been married for three years to a girlfriend, Janice, from high school that he got reacquainted with after coming home from college.

Megan and I soon became a couple, and sex with her is amazing. She seems insatiable most of the time, and she loves my thick, circumcised, seven-inch cock and big, egg-sized, low-hanging balls. She’s also kinky and likes to play games dominating me and ‘forcing’ me to do things I hadn’t done before. For example, I had never been into oral sex that much, but she soon had us in the sixty-nine position, with her on top sucking my cock, as she pressed her thick-lipped, hairy pussy to my mouth to suck. She even had me eating her out after we fucked, which was way out of character for me.

I'll digress for a moment to let you know that I had always been the dominant person in my relationships with others, as evidenced by my success as a quarterback and other aspects of my life, where I was the one primarily responsible for my success and achievements, and relished being the one calling the shots. I was also the dominant person in my sexual relationships, starting in my junior year in high school, so it was unusual for me, but exciting, to yield to Megan’s desires. It was kind of a relief, really, to have her take charge of our sexual relationship.

We dated for several months, with Megan becoming increasingly more sexually aggressive with me as time went on. She even sits on my face, and I began to love the feeling of being helpless under her and forced to suck her pussy. She got bolder as she learned that I was willing to yield to her dominance, and before long she took it a big step farther.

One night she was sitting on my face with me eating her out after we had just fucked, and she shifted her weight forward until my face was buried in her luscious ass. I panicked at first, thinking that she didn’t realize what had happened, but soon learned that she did it on purpose.

I could barely hear her above me laughing as she said, “That’s it, Ken, you like having your face buried in my pussy so much that I just knew you’d like having it enveloped in my big ass. That’s it, sweetie, suck my shit hole for me.”

She pressed down on me even harder as I struggled to breathe and get away, but after I learned to twist my face slightly to the sides to breathe, I started to enjoy being held down, demeaned, and used by her in such a disgusting way. It felt so exciting and emotionally stimulating to yield my self-respect to Megan’s desires, and I would have done anything to please her.

We continued our more aggressive relationship for a few more weeks, and after Megan realized that she had me wrapped around her finger and pussy, she began to make taunting comments about my former hostile relationship with Jason. The first time she mentioned it, I had just finished ejaculating in her sweet pussy, and she was sitting on my face, facing my head, and looking down as I slurped my own cum from her pussy.

Megan looked me in the eyes, and I sensed a little anger as she said, “Jason would really be pissed at you if he knew you were fucking his little sister. You were very unfair to my brother back in high school, and as much as he would be disappointed in me for fucking you in the first place, he’d love that I’ve got you eating your own cum from my pussy and sucking my asshole.”

I couldn’t respond with my mouth covering her pussy, but after I was finished eating her out, I tried to explain, saying, “Yeah, I know that Jason and I didn’t get along very well back then, but it’s not all my fault. I couldn’t help it if I was better than him and the coach gave me the starting position, or how jealous he was of me then. I know that I shouldn’t have teased him so much about it, but he was an asshole about it too.”

We had more conversations about my relationship with her brother over the next few weeks, and she seemed to be angrier all the time, blaming me for most of the conflicts. It was clear that as close as I had become with Megan, she still sided with her brother, which shouldn’t have been a surprise. And it was almost like her newfound animosity, which was in the context of an otherwise good relationship, was fueling even more of her dominating behavior.

Megan was becoming more verbally hostile during our love making. For example, one night she was sitting on my face as I sucked her ass, and she said, “That’s right, suck and tongue my asshole, Ken boy, and just imagine what it would be like if I tied you up and invited Jason over to force you to suck his cock and asshole. That might even the score a little for the bullshit you put him through.”

I had never been attracted to other boys or men sexually or had any homosexual thoughts. So, at that point I had no interest in having any contact with Jason, much less sucking his cock and ass. But I must admit that in the context of our evolving relationship, where I was becoming more submissive to Megan sexually, it was arousing having her intimidate me further with the threat of binding me that way.

Megan Introduces Bondage into Our Relationship

When I went over to Megan’s apartment the following week, and we were lying in bed after our first fuck, she said, “I’ve been thinking about spicing up our sex lives a little more, and wondered how you’d feel about letting me tie you up? It turns me on so much thinking about binding a big strong man like you, making you helpless, and at my mercy. Do you trust me enough to let me tie you up, so I can use you as I desire?”

The idea was somewhat appealing to me, but I needed to know more, and asked, “How do you know about bondage, and have you had any experience doing it? If we do this, how do I know that I’ll be safe, and what would you want to do to me?”

She said, “I’ve never done anything like this before, but I have been researching it a little. I don’t plan on us doing anything very exotic to start, and I thought we’d learn our way together. I was thinking of maybe starting with you in a spread-eagle position on the bed, or maybe hogtied on the bed. Then I can surprise you with some things that should be a turn on for you.”

She paused for a moment and continued, “I’ve learned a little about the knots, but I’ll have a knife nearby in case we need to release you quickly. We can also use a safe word, that will let me know that you’re in distress. I also learned a little of the terminology, and I would be called a ‘rigger’, since I’m the dominant person in this scenario, and you would be the ‘rope bunny’ or ‘rope slut’, since you’re in the more submissive position.”

I wondered if she planned on reciprocating, and I asked, “I guess that sounds interesting, but will you want me to tie you up too?”

She laughed and replied, “No, don’t be silly. The whole idea is to make a big man like you vulnerable to a lady like me, and I think I’ll get off on being your mistress and having control over you. You will call me Mistress Megan when we play like that.”

I thought for a few seconds and said, “Wow, it does sound like you’ve been thinking about this. Do you already have the rope, or would you like to try it another day?”

Megan reached down under her bed, and I think I looked a little surprised finding out that she had purchased a coil of one quarter inch, soft, braided cotton rope and what looked like four padded cuffs. She smiled at me and said, “After all the fun we’ve been having, and how accepting you’ve been of me pushing the limits with you, I just knew that you’d be okay with me tying you up. Let’s try it right now.”

I said, “I guess I’m okay with trying it, but what’s that safe word thing all about that you mentioned earlier?”

She said, “Well, from what I’ve read, you can decide on a safe word and other signal, in case your mouth is obstructed at the moment, to say that will let me know to stop what I’m doing to you. It’s supposed to be a way for you to feel safe, assuming you trust me enough to know that I will stop. What safe word and signal would you like? And by the way, I’ll know that you’re a real, wimpy, pussy boy if you ever use the safe word.”

I answered, “Well, I guess I’ll say ‘hut-hut’ unless my mouth is being use or covered at the moment, and I’ll tap you three times wherever I can, if I can’t talk.”

She looked pleased that I was willing to try it, and she said, “This is going to be so much fun, and it’s interesting that you’re falling back on your old quarterback days, with that hut-hut safe word. You can go ahead and lay spread eagle on the bed while I figure out these cuffs and attach the ropes. And don’t forget to call me Mistress Megan.”

Meagan first attached the cuffs to my wrists and ankles. Then she used a knife to cut the rope into four, five feet long pieces, before fumbling around with the ropes, attaching them to the cuffs and four bed posts. Before tightening the ropes, she pulled from under the bed what looks like a three feet long spreader bar, with clips on the ends, and attached it between my already widespread legs.

I asked her what the bar was for and she said, “I read a couple of articles that said a spreader bar like this makes the person being tied feel even more vulnerable, and it enhances the experience for everyone.”

She tightened all the ropes, and I had never felt so vulnerable in my life. My arms and legs were spread to the maximum, and my genitals and whole crotch area were fully exposed. I wasn’t sure what she would do next, but soon found out.

Megan didn’t need to force me to eat her out and suck her ass, and when she mounted my face, facing my feet, and began fucking my face with her whole groin and ass area, I wondered what else she had in mind. I couldn’t see what she was doing when she leaned over to her nightstand, but the next thing I heard was a cigarette lighter clicking. I would soon find out what she was doing.

I felt the beads of hot wax dripping on my chest and stomach, as she laughed and said, “Hey, sub, this is what you get for being such a prick to my brother, and I hope you like the stinging of the hot wax on your skin. But don’t worry, I’m using a soft wax that melts at a lower temperature, and it shouldn’t do any permanent damage.”

The hot wax didn’t hurt that much, but I struggled against the ropes and her weight on my face anyway, thinking that it might give her a thrill. I liked being in the vulnerable position and was intrigued that she was still commenting on my past, bitter relationship with Jason, and defining my punishment and submission to her in those terms.

I was surprised when she didn’t drip the wax farther down my torso, even down to my cock and balls, especially since she saw that I was obviously aroused by what she was doing and getting a hard on.

She laughed and said, “You must really like what I’m doing, sub boy, since you’re getting all nice and hard for your mistress. And I’ve been thinking of something else you might like, since you don’t seem to mind eating out my nasty ass and eating your own cum from my pussy. Just relax and open wide, and I’ll wash down all that cum that you just ate from my pussy.”

I didn’t know what she had in mind, but soon felt and tasted the strong flow of her piss. I had never even heard of people drinking piss, and I suddenly found myself swallowing time after time to keep from drowning in it.

She laughed again and said, “I read about doing this a long time ago and have been wanting to try it with you ever since we started dating. How does it taste, sub boy? Do you like drinking the piss of the sister whose brother you fucked over? Maybe I should get Jason over here to feed you a little of his piss too.”

It never occurred to me to give the safe signal, and I found that I was starting to enjoy her pee, after the first couple of swallows. It wasn’t just the piss itself that turned me on, which was mostly bland and maybe a little salty, but also the idea that I was helpless and forced to take her bodily fluids that way. And her continuing references to Jason were strangely exciting for me, maybe somehow like I was being punished for my part in it.”

Megan finally moved off my face, and before going down to suck my hard cock for a few minutes, she asked, “How did you like that, sub boy? Did you like sucking your mistress’ ass and drinking her piss? And you’d better remember to address me correctly, if you know what’s good for you.”

It was fun playing her game, and I answered, “Yes, Mistress Megan, I loved serving you, and will be happy to do anything for you. But right now, I’d sure like to fuck you.”

She moved up and straddled my waist, before impaling herself on my hard cock and riding it to a huge orgasm, while I flooded her pussy with my second load of cum for the night. Then she moved up and sat on my face again, feeding me my own seed.

She finally rolled off my face, and we talked as she unfastened the cuffs to set me free. The session was over, and I said, “Holy shit, Megan, I had no idea you’d go so far as to piss in my mouth. I know that you’ve been getting more and more aggressive over the past few weeks, but shit, what possessed you to piss in my mouth. I enjoyed it, but what gives? And why are you still upset about the problems Jason and I had?”

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

We were cuddling as she said, “Like I said earlier, I read about it a while back, and based on how you’ve been reacting to me, I thought I should try it. The fact that you like it means that I’ll be trying other things with you. And about Jason, I had to watch as he was humiliated by you, and I knew how hard he was trying and how much he wanted the starting position. I can see where it’s not like you were trying to hurt him, but you did none the less. I guess I just like humiliating you a little for payback.”

Megan didn’t invite me over again until a few days later, and she wanted to tie me up again. I know this sounds sick, but I enjoyed being subservient to her sexually, and it was exciting wondering what else she had in mind for me, especially when she started out tying me face down to the bed that time.

I heard her getting something from her dresser, and then sounds of straps being fastened, as I waited breathlessly for her to reveal her intentions. She finally climbed on the bed between my widespread legs, held firmly open by the spreader bar.

She began massaging my ass cheeks, with an outward motion with the palms of her hands, before leaning down next to my ear and whispering, in an ominous tone, “You really like to fuck my pussy, don’t you, sub boy? Well now I’m going to show you what it feels like to be fucked. Don’t even think of using your safe word, or I’ll fuck you even harder with my nine-inch friend here.”

I was afraid of being fucked in the ass and guessed that it would hurt like hell. I pleaded with her, saying, “Oh please, Mistress Megan, don’t do this to me. I’ve never had anything bigger than a doctor’s fingers stuck up there, and I’m afraid it will hurt me.”

Megan laughed and said, “It might hurt a little at first, just like the first time I was fucked and had my cherry taken. Be a man, sub boy, and I’m sure you’ll like it.”

She stopped massaging my ass cheeks momentarily as I felt cold lubricant running down my ass crack, before she pushed some of it into my hole with her fingers. Then I felt her knees pushing against my inner thighs as she leaned down and pressed the head of her dildo to my asshole. She kept up a steady pressure until the realistic-feeling head of the fake cock pushed through my sphincter, and she paused for a few moments to let me get used to the girth.

The pain was subsiding as she pushed inch after inch of that phallus into me, and it was an amazing sensation. I like the fullness in my ass, and the feeling of the dildo rubbing my prostate. She was right that I was beginning to like it, especially after she began stroking my ass, until I felt the balls at the base of the dildo pressing against my ass. If she had been telling the truth, I knew that I had nine inches of fake cock up my ass.

Megan was fucking me hard as she taunted me, saying, “That’s it, sub boy, take my fucking cock to the balls, just the way you do to women. How does it feel to be my bitch, and taking the fucking you deserve? Just imagine that I’m Jason fucking your virgin ass, because this dildo is about the size of his hard cock, and he would soon be inseminating your bowels. How does it feel, sub boy, do you like being fucked?”

I had never felt anything like that on my prostate before, and the constant rubbing from the pounding she was giving me had given me a hard on that was rubbing on the bed. So, I said, “Yes, Mistress Megan, fuck me and fuck me hard. I deserve it, and almost feel guilty that I’m just about ready to cum. I would deserve it if Jason bred my ass. But how the fuck do you know how big Jason’s cock is?”

She didn’t answer my question about Jason’s cock, and in just another couple of minutes I ejaculated on her bed, just as she buried the dildo to the balls in my ass and held still, moaning with her own orgasm. I found out later that she was using a dual pleasure strap-on that is designed to slide into her vagina and stimulate her G-spot and clitoris, with each movement fucking my ass.

We laid there together for what seemed like ten minutes, in the waning throes of our orgasms, until she pulled out and moved up to sit in front of me on the bed. She pulled my mouth onto the life-like dildo that had just been in my ass, and said, “That’s it, suck it sub pussy boy, just like you should be sucking Jason’s big cock.”

I could hardly believe that I sucked that dildo clean, as she continued to taunt me, and then she even began to stroke my mouth with it. My body and mind were flooded with the new sensations and realization of what we had done together, and I think I passed out for a few minutes from the nastiness and excitement of it all.

Megan was holding me, and I was untied when I woke up. She kissed me deeply, before saying, “I just knew that you’d love being fucked in the ass, and you even seemed to enjoy sucking the dildo. And that dual strap-on was amazing for me. I think we’ve just taken our relationship to a new level, that will be hard to come down from.”

We cuddled for what seemed like an hour, before we fucked, and she ended up sitting on my face feeding my own cum. I couldn’t image a more exciting woman to be with, and I knew that I was falling in love with her. I hoped that she loved me too, but it was hard to tell with her continually bringing up my issues with Jason.

Bondage became a standard part of our love making, sometimes with me tied either face down or up on the bed, or in other positions. One is the ball tie, which is kind of the opposite of a hogtie, where I’m basically bound in the fetal position, where she can fuck me with that big dildo. She was also doing research on bondage websites, and perfecting her knot tying and getting new ideas on positions and other things. That included some types of sensory deprivation, such as keeping me either blindfolded and with ear plugs to surprise me with different scenarios. In all that time, I never felt compelled to use the safe word.

Megan Brings Jason into the Picture

It was about three months after we tried bondage for the first time when Megan took our relationship to a new and life changing level. I was over at her apartment one evening and she had just tied me face up, spread eagle on the bed, and put a blindfold on me.

She said, “I’ve got a big surprise for you, sub boy, and I’m pretty sure you’ll like it, once you give in.”

Megan was moving around the apartment, opened the front door, and I heard two sets of footsteps come into her bedroom. I was concerned then, having no idea why she would want another person there, and with me lying naked, vulnerable, and fully exposed on the bed. At first, I thought it might be one of her girlfriends, and she was planning on giving me a special treat, but then I remember how she said, ‘once you give in’.

I heard them removing their clothes and hoped that I would soon be enjoying playing with two sweet pussies, and having two, beautiful, young women using me for their pleasure. I felt one of them moving onto the bed and straddling my chest, with hairy knees pressed into my armpits. That’s when I knew something was wrong.

My blindfold was removed, and you can just imagine my shock and fear when I saw Jason staring down at me and smiling, with his big, soft, uncircumcised cock and low-hanging, lemon-sized balls almost hanging in my face, and me being helpless under him.

He just looked at me for a few moments, and before I could speak, he said, “Long time no see, Ken, or should I call you sub boy now? Megan tells me that she’s got you well trained, and you’ve become quite the nasty boy. I know that there’s been a lot of bad blood between us, and although I haven’t seen you in eight years, I think it’s time we buried the hatchet, or at least my big cock in your mouth and man pussy.”

Megan was standing next to the bed, naked and smiling, when I asked, “What the fuck, Megan? Did you plan this all along, and is that the reason you approached me in the bar in the first place? I thought we were developing feelings for each other, and at least I was for you. Was all of this a scam, so you could get me in a compromising position so Jason could get the upper hand with me?”

Jason looked down and laughed before answering for her, “Yeah well, that was the plan, but despite everything I said about you back in high school, and even over the years, she’s still developed feeling for you too. It only because of her years of loyalty to me that she delivered you to me this way.”

Something else crossed my mind, and I asked, “But what the fuck, Megan, why are you standing there naked in front of your brother? I can see now why you knew to mention how big his cock is on hard that first night you fucked me in the ass.”

Megan looked unperturbed by my question, maintaining her dominant air, and answered, “First of all, I’m Mistress Megan to you, and it’s not what you think, sub boy. Jason and I have a close relationship, and we freely let each other see us naked, but we’ve never had sex. And I knew how big his cock gets on hard, since his wife, Janice, became one of my girlfriends, that I introduced him to after he came back from college. She thanks me all the time for fixing her up with a hung stud like my brother.”

I couldn’t help getting turned on at the situation I was in, just from the threat that I was bound, and Jason would abuse me. But I didn’t really think he would follow through with it. We had seen each other naked in the showers at school for years, but I had never focused on his genitals. It almost felt like I was in a trance as I stared at his cock and balls, just above my face.

His soft, uncircumcised cock is almost seven inches long, and those big balls were hanging down enough to almost touch my face. I also sensed the musky aroma of his sweaty crotch. Even though I’m not gay, I must admit that the raw sexuality of my predicament was arousing to me, and I was even wondering how far I would go in that situation if forced.

I couldn’t admit to any attraction to his junk and felt that I had to let them know that I could never suck his cock. So, I said, “Okay, Jason, you and Mistress Megan have had your fun, but I’m not a homo, and there’s no way I could suck your cock. So please just get the fuck off me.”

They both laughed, and Jason said, “Oh, come on now, Ken, from what Megan tells me about the nasty shit you’ve been doing with her, what could it hurt to give my cock and balls a taste. Anyway, you owe me, asshole, for the way you teased me in high school, and now you’re fucking and doing all kinds of nasty shit with my little sister. I should kick your ass, just for that. Come on, sub boy, just try it.”

He couldn’t scoot up and sit on my face the way Megan had been doing, since my arms were stretched out and tied to the bedposts, so he just leaned forward and gripped the headboard, which brought his cock and balls right against my mouth and face. Then he laughed and said, “You’d better go ahead and at least give me a taste, because I’m not leaving here tonight until you do.”

My mind was buzzing with embarrassment, but I also began to question every fiber of my manhood, as I realized that I liked the feeling of his heavy balls and cock on my face. I became even more aware that I liked being tied helpless beneath him that way. I can’t remember the exact moment I made the decision to yield to Jason’s desires, but I began to lick and suck first one then the other of his balls, as he moved back and forth humping my face with his genitals.

When Megan saw that I was sucking his balls, she laughed and said, “See, I told you, brother, that as hungry as he’s been for my ass and pussy, I didn’t think he could resist sucking and slurping on your junk. Go ahead and put your cock in Ken’s mouth, and I’ll bet that he’ll suck it for you.”

Jason let me continue sucking his balls for another few minutes, and then he rocked back and used one hand to push his hardening cock head to my mouth. He was looking down into my eyes and smiling as I took the oozing foreskin and head of his huge cock into my mouth. I loved the taste, texture, and thickness of his cock, and I began to suck and lick his meat, as he pushed more and more of it into my mouth.

He finally got into a rhythm fucking my face, as he moaned out loud, “Oh fuck, oh shit, Megan, he’s taking my cock like a pussy, but much better. He’s sucking my meat like he’s hungry for it, and I’ll be feeding him quickly this first time. Now I’m sorry that I didn’t push you harder to suck my cock a few months ago, when you had the idea to make Ken vulnerable for me like this.”

I then knew that truth, that Megan had the idea to make me available to Ken, so I didn’t think she’d be shocked at anything I would do. I hadn’t thought about eating his cum, but I decided that it couldn’t be that different from eating my own cock juices, and I kept sucking hard as his cock began to throb and pulse, spraying squirt after squirt of his cum into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow, and I kept sucking even as his cock softened.”

Jason laughed and said, “Damn, Megan, Ken’s already swallowed all my cum, and he’s sucking for more. Maybe I need to get rid of that beer I drank before coming over here tonight, and I can wash my seed down for him.”

I felt his cock flex again, and then sensed the strong spray and taste of Jason’s piss, as I swallowed to keep from drowning in his yellow nectar. He must have pissed a pint before it stopped, and he pulled out of my mouth. Then Jason turned around, on his knees and facing my feet, as he sat down, spreading his ass cheeks with his hands as he settled down with my face between his ass cheeks.

Megan had trained me well, and I began sucking and licking his ass crack, until I found his sphincter, and I began sucking it and probing his hole with my tongue. He moaned out to Megan, saying, “Oh fuck, little sister, this is a first for me. You’re right about it feeling so fucking good having your ass eaten out.”

After Jason was finished with me, Meagan mounted my cock cowgirl style, since it was already hard from the things I had done with Jason, and she began riding me hard. I didn’t last long in her sweet pussy, and just as I was shooting my load, she said, “Damn, Ken, I was hoping, but didn’t really expect for you to so enthusiastically make amends to my brother like you did. Tel me how you’re feeling, sweetie. Did you like sucking my brother as much as it looked?”

I needed to recover from my ejaculation for a few moments, before replying, “I’m so embarrassed now, Megan. I’ve never in my life done anything like that, but now that I have, I have to admit that I enjoyed it. Do you agree that this has evened things up with Jason?”

They both laughed and Megan answered, “Well, I think you’ve squared things with me and my feelings about it, but the rest is up to you two. But if you really enjoyed it like you said, then I think this might just be the beginning. What do you think, Jason?”

Jason replied, “Yeah, well, I think we’re pretty much squared too, except for one more thing we’ll do in a while, but I sure wouldn’t mind a continuing relationship with Ken. Janice’s pussy isn’t always available to me, like when she’s pissed at me or on the rag, and I would enjoy having a way to keep my balls drained.”

Megan and Jason had some refreshments and relaxed for about an hour, leaving me tied to the bed, until Jason was ready to shoot another load. He said, “Okay, Ken, don’t struggle or I’ll kick your ass. We’re going to turn you over so I can really make you my bitch.”

They didn’t seem to understand, that by that point, I enjoyed being bound and used by them, and I cooperated while they got me tied face down on the bed. I assumed that Jason was going to fuck me in the ass, which is what happened.

Jason sat in front of me on the bed while I sucked his cock hard, as Megan poured some oil down my ass crack. Then Jason got positioned behind me and between my legs, and I felt him pressing the head of his hard cock against my asshole. His thick cock head popped through my sphincter and he said, “Oh man, Ken, your man pussy is tighter than fuck. This is going to be a lot of fun.”

Being ass-fucked by his cock felt like being fucked by Megan’s strap-on, except the texture and pliability of his real cock felt so much better rubbing my prostate. Megan sat in front of me and had me eat her out, as Jason pounded my ass for what seemed like twenty minutes. Then I felt his cock throbbing and inseminating the depths of my colon, and that’s the moment I realized what it is like to be truly fucked and put up wet

Jason left for his home after making me clean his cock with my mouth, and then Megan and I had a chance to talk about everything the happened, and how she set me up. The strange thing is that I couldn’t stay angry with her, and it seemed to bring us closer. We became more serious in our relationship after that, and bondage became a regular part of our love making.

We got married a year later, and routinely had Jason over to use me, along with two of his friends, who I also knew from the second string on our high school football team. I can tell you now, from a lot of personal experience, that using bondage in the right way, can lead to a fulfilling sex life.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments