Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bedtime Story for My Pet #6: Used in Public

"Instructions for submissive girls to follow in public (or just pretend to)."

13
1 Comment 1
12.9k Views 12.9k
173 words 173 words

Author's Notes

"Women wishing to learn more about submission may contact me via my Profile page."
Join now to listen to this story

This audio is intended to be listened to - and its instructions followed - with earbuds in a public restroom.  As with previous Bedtime Stories you will occasionally need to make verbal responses to my instructions. However, if even whispering aloud is too risky where you are, you may respond under your breath or even just in your imagination.  

Or if you’re too shy to follow these instructions in public you may listen and respond in your private bathroom, or even just use a chair and your imagination, though it won’t be nearly as exciting that way.  (And of course that way you might not need earbuds.)

Wear a skirt, a top and some nice lingerie.  Stockings are all right but no pantyhose. You’ll need a dildo or substitute of some kind, though two or three fingers would do in a pinch.

Find an empty bathroom stall, go in and close the door.  Stand in front of the toilet, facing the door. Imagine me standing directly in front of you.

Published 
Written by Zenmackie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments