Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girl

"Pushing Daddy's buttons..."

7
5 Comments 5
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I always try my best not to dissatisfy or anger Daddy. I was in a really bad mood for some reason. He texted me at lunchtime to tell me he’d be home at six and I was to have dinner ready. I was to be kneeling in my usual spot when he got there.

Things didn’t go as planned.

I was late to get dinner started so everything else fell out of line. I started to get nervous about being ready but my mood quickly changed again. 

I felt frustrated and lost. I didn’t know why and it was pissing me off. It was quarter to six and dinner wasn’t ready. I was a mess. I went into my room to remove my clothes so at least I’d be ready for him when he came in. I laid down on my bed for a minute. I was lost in thought. 

I was startled and jumped off the bed when I heard my bedroom door slam open. 

Daddy was standing there. A stern angry look on his face, it terrified me. I quickly tried to scurry to the kitchen to finish dinner but Daddy had already turned the stove off. 

I walked towards the living room. He caught my arm and gripped it tightly. He led me to the middle of the floor.

I stood there with tears streaming down my face. I started to speak but Daddy stopped me. His anger was so clear on his face. He began to strip my clothes off. He piled them on the floor. 

He wrapped his hand in my hair as he pushed me to my knees. He walked to his room and returned with handcuffs. He brought my arms behind me. I knelt as I sobbed quietly with my head down. I’d angered Daddy and it hurt to see him like that.

He sat in his chair as he ignored me. He picked up his phone to order a pizza for dinner. 

He walked into the kitchen to retrieve a beer and came back to sit in his chair. Being ignored by Daddy was the worst thing ever. It’s been over a half hour now and I rested my head on my shoulder. The crying had worn me out. 

The knock on the door startled me and I straightened my body back up. He rose from his chair and headed to the door to open it. The delivery guy handed him the pizza and he set it on the table. He told the guy to come in while he got the money out of his wallet. 

He walked in and was surprised to see me as I knelt there with no clothes on. I would not dare try to cover myself and anger Daddy even more. He handed him the money and thanked him.

He walked out as he looked back the entire time. Daddy let him in on purpose to embarrass me. He closed the door and sat down with the pizza. He ate and drank his beer. 

Daddy always waited at least an hour before he began my punishment so he’d have time to calm down and think about what I deserve. 

After he finished he got up and walked into the bedroom. Daddy’d gone for about ten minutes before he came back in. He held the flogger in one hand and the crop in the other. I knew I had to take my punishment for displeasing him. He picked up his beer before walking over to me.

He reached down and pulled me to my feet. He removed the cuffs and took me to his bed. I climbed on the bed and positioned face down with my arms and legs stretched as far as they'd go. 

Within seconds I felt the harsh sting of the crop, blow after blow across my backside. From my legs all the way up to my neck, I felt the burn on my skin from it. I cried into the bed so the sound was muffled. I stayed as still as possible but my body trembled.

All I heard him say was, “flip.” 

I quickly turned my body to carefully position myself on my heated and painful backside. I turned my head to face away from him, my body spread out again. Quickly the leather made contact with my skin again and my tears slithered down my face. 

Once Daddy was satisfied with using the crop he set it down and sat beside me to give me a drink of water. He set the glass back down and guided me off the bed and stood me up. I placed my hands behind my head with my legs spread apart as far as I could. 

Daddy picked up the flogger and started at my thighs, the blows harder than usual. My knees weakened but I stood tall as I felt the leather straps crash across my ass, my back. He moved around to the front of me and started at my breasts and worked his way down my body. The flogger whipped through the air and between my legs several times. I was in pain but also turned on. I couldn’t let that show.

As I sobbed uncontrollably, knowing all too well that I deserved my punishment. Daddy means the world to me and I’d disappointed him, that’s the worst feeling in the world. 

Once Daddy was satisfied with my punishment, he walked me into the bathroom and ran a cool bath. He helped me into it. I soaked for a little bit and Daddy walked me to his bed. He laid me down and applied salve to the welts on my body. No matter the punishment, Daddy always took care of me after. 

He left the room and came back with a glass of juice and some pizza for me. I took no time to finish it. When I was done, he picked me up and carried me to my bed. I never get to sleep with Daddy after a punishment and that hurts more than the punishment itself. He set me down in bed and kissed my cheek. 

I looked up at him, “thank you for my punishment, Daddy.”

He left the room and closed the door. I laid there thinking to myself that Daddy punishes me because he cares so deeply, if he didn’t he wouldn’t bother. 

The next morning I woke and headed to the kitchen to start breakfast for him. Just as I finished he walked out and poured some coffee. He sat at the table as I gave him his food. I went to leave but he gripped my arm and pulled me into his lap. 

His hands reached down between my legs. His fingers roamed and dipped into my pussy. He softly bit my neck as his fingers fucked me. He pulled them out and they glistened with my moisture. I was gently pushed out of his lap and bent over the kitchen table. His hand wrapped around my hair yanking my head back. He guided his hard cock and with one thrust he was deep inside me. 

I let out a muffled cry as Daddy pounded away at me. His hand slid to my throat wrapping it around. His grip was tighter than usual. My moans echoed through the kitchen. 

He thrust deep and let out a growl as I felt his juices drain inside me. His body collapsed on mine as he rested. After a minute he stood and turned me towards him. Daddy kissed me. 

He raised my chin to look me in the eyes as he said, “don’t ever disobey me again my little one!”

I replied, “I promise I won't, Daddy.”

We all know that will never happen though. Some little girls like to be punished!

The rest of the day was pretty normal. It was Saturday evening and I knew Daddy's friends would be coming soon to play cards.

I made sure all the snacks were ready and they had plenty of beer. I went into my bedroom to change into a skirt and see-through blouse. That's how Daddy likes me dressed when his friends come over.

IRIStasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IRIStasty

I walked into the living room and knelt beside Daddy's chair. Daddy was getting ready when his friends arrived. I quickly stood and greeted them at the door. I walked them into the dining room and retrieved a beer for them. 

It was Daddy's usual friends. I didn't mind two of them but the third really weirded me out. I always tried to keep my distance from him. 

Daddy walked out from his room and greeted his friends. He sat down and started telling jokes with his friends. I handed him his beer. I went back into my bedroom and waited until Daddy needed something else. I didn't mind being in another room when they were here. 

It was about two hours into the evening. I heard a lot of commotion coming from the living room. I didn't bother to check it out though. I waited to see if Daddy would call me in.

A short time later he did. He sounded angry but I couldn't tell. He tends to get loud when he's drinking. I quickly walked into the living room. I was shocked. The spanking bench from downstairs was placed in the middle of the living room.

Daddy's friends were sitting on the couch and daddy was standing next to it. I walked over to him. Without hesitation, he took hold of my blouse and ripped the buttons off. He pulled it off my arms. He walked around the back of me. I felt his fingers grip my skirt and it was on the floor. He yanked my head back by my hair and guided me over to the bench.

I climbed up on it as I positioned my body. Daddy strapped me down. My body was trembling. I was definitely scared but excited at that point. Daddy walked to his room and came back out. I couldn't see what he had. He came around to the front of me and blindfolded me. 

I hated not being able to see when there were people besides Daddy here. I tried to put myself in a zone. It wasn't working so well.

After a few minutes, I felt hands all over my body. They were caressing and squeezing. Someone's fingers were very close to my pussy. I could feel them lightly exploring. They would feel my wetness and then slide their fingers up to my back door. 

I felt a coldness on their fingers as he slid one into me. It was definitely some kind of lube. He moved his finger around before he pulled it out. He had something bigger he was trying to push into my ass. It started to hurt. I wasn't quiet about it. 

He poured more lube onto my ass before pushing it into my ass all the way. I couldn't hold back, I screamed. The butt plug was firmly planted in my ass. 

My head was to the side and I felt fingers on my lips trying to open my mouth. I opened slightly as they slid in and out. He removed his fingers and they were replaced with a semi-hard cock. It was resting on my lips. I could tell it wasn't Daddy's. 

I was reluctant at first but the more that happened the more I enjoyed it. Inch by inch he guided his cock into my mouth. I had no control. He had ahold of my hair as he fucked my mouth eagerly. I started to gag and the tears streamed down and soaked my blindfold. My sounds of ecstasy filled the room.

Someone removed the plug which made me scream, echoing onto his cock that filled my mouth. Instantly the plug was replaced by a cock. He pushed into my ass. He wasn't careful about it at all. I tried to scream but it was no use. The cock in my mouth muffled the sounds.

Both cocks continued to fuck my mouth and my ass. My body was wet with sweat and trembled. I felt fingers on my body, they began to rub my clit hard and fast. My juices flowed out of me.

The one in my mouth grabbed my head and shoved his cock deep. He held it there for a minute. I started to gag, I couldn't breathe. He quickly pulled out and the next thing I knew was I had warm sticky wetness all over my face. The other one finished fucking my ass and he too pulled out and sprayed all over my back. 

My blindfold was taken off me. Daddy was standing there as he looked at me. He took the restraints off and stood me up. One of his friends laid down on the carpet and pulled me onto him. He guided me down onto his cock. Another one of the men pushed my body forward. He positioned himself behind me. 

I was between them with both cocks inside me. They thrust in synch with one another. I was in so much pain but the pleasure was overwhelming. Tears and cum streaked my face.

As they fucked both my holes, the third man walked over. He was close to my face as he stroked his cock. He continued to stroke and told me to open my mouth. I complied and his load went mostly into my mouth. The men pushed deep inside me. I could feel another orgasm building. I felt them both unload inside me.

They finished and moved me off onto the floor. I couldn't do anything but lay there. Not long after all three men were standing around me. Their cocks semi-hard again. I was exhausted. I was also still wet and wanting more.

One by one they had their cocks thrusting, fucking my mouth. Daddy sat in his chair as he watched. When each man was close they would pull out. I opened my mouth for them to fill it with their cum. They would get most of it in but make sure my face was covered too. 

Daddy's friends finally started to dress. I sat on the floor as I tried to catch my breath. Daddy said goodbye to his friends. He walked over to me as he helped me to my feet. He led me to the bathroom and told me to shower. He walked into his bedroom. 

I turned on the shower and sat at the bottom of it for a few minutes as I let the water spray down on me. I knew I couldn't stay there because Daddy would come to see what was taking so long. I quickly finished and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me as I walked into Daddy's bedroom. 

He sat on the edge of his bed. He was holding the cane. I knew I was in for some pain. He leaned my body over the bed. My ass was high in the air for him. He didn't say anything. The cane swished through the air, it landed on my ass. It hurt so much. There wasn't any time for anything. The second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth time the cane came crashing down, each harder than the last. The tears streamed down my face. 

Daddy sat me down. As he looked at me he stated, "now your punishment is finished little one. I suggest you not fail me again!"

He sank down into his pillow. He turned and pulled me close to him. He kissed my cheek as he held me. We fell fast asleep. 

The next morning my ass was red and welted. Daddy applied medication to it. He let me lay in bed for a couple hours so the pain would fade. 

I came out to the living room. Daddy was in his chair watching tv. He looked up at me, "how's my beautiful girl feeling?"

I knelt down beside him, "much better now, Daddy!"

He leaned into me, he kissed me with such passion. He sat up as he said, "I do love you more than you know."

"I love you too, Daddy."  

Published 
Written by AlwaysHisMuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments