Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was nearly dark by the time we made it back to the surface. I had taken my time on the way out of the ruins, our lanterns turned down as low as they could go and listening at every intersection. If orcs were in the ruins somewhere, I didn’t hear any sign of them.

Unfortunately for Lira and I, it was raining. The long hike back home was dreary and cold. Lira was having a hard time walking as it was. She was sore and exhausted, but she soldiered on with a white-lipped determination.

I held my pace to match hers and did my best to catch her when she stumbled. By the time we reached Bening, both of us were shivering and soaked to the skin. It was tempting to stop at the inn to get warmed up, but we had made it this far. It was only another twenty minutes to my house.

The climb up the hill took even more out of Lira. We finally stumbled into the clearing, and I was all but carrying her. The door banged open, and Kitana came running out of the house, barefoot and splashing through puddles.

“Master Jack! Oh, Dragon, what happened to her? Were you attacked?”

I let Kitana take Lira’s weight and stretched the cramp in my shoulder. “No, nothing like that. She’s just tired. Let’s get inside and I’ll tell you everything.”

Vista was waiting in the doorway, her arms folded under her breasts. I could tell she was angry, but worry over Lira kept it pushed down for the moment. The girls had made soup for dinner, and Vista stoked the fire to get it hot again while I helped Kitana get Lira stripped down and tucked into bed.

There were the beginnings of deep purple bruising on Lira’s tit, and I winced. Next time Lira smoked a cocoon, I’d be gentler with her, regardless of what she wanted. As soon as Lira was dry and tucked under the covers, she fell asleep.

I slumped into a chair at the table and leaned my head back with a groan. “Okay, you two. Stop glaring knives at me.”

“This is my path too,” Kitana growled through gritted teeth. At least she kept her voice down.

“And I can’t help you if you don’t let me,” Vista added frostily. “That was the deal, remember?”

I held up my hands, conceding the points. “I was worried for your safety, but I get it. Next time I go somewhere, I’ll bring everyone.”

Kitana huffed. She was still mad, but it was the outcome she wanted. She muttered under her breath for a moment, then sat down across from me. “Well, did you find anything, at least?”

“And what happened to Lira?”

“Lira… well.” I reached for my pack, then hesitated. Was this the best time to tell the girls about the cocoons? It was bad enough that Lira was allowed to accompany me to the ruins, but jealousies would run high if they learned she also got to smoke one. And having both Kitana and Vista trying to jump my bones at the same time might just finish me off for good.

“Well, what?” Vista asked impatiently.

“She, uh, found something.” I pulled the wooden case out of my pack and set it on the table. Kitana reached for it, and I shook my head. “Hold on, Kitty. It’s a smoking pipe. And some cocoons.”

Vista sucked in a gasp. “She didn’t!”

I couldn’t help but grin. “She did.”

“Fuuuck,” Kitana said softly. She looked over at Lira with a new understanding in her eyes. “No wonder she’s wrecked. Wait. You said ‘some’ cocoons? As in, more than one?”

“Yeah. More than one. Ah-ah!” I pulled the box away from Kitana as she grabbed for it. “Patience!”

“But—”

“I’m just as worn out as Lira is,” I reminded her. “You smoke it now, and I won’t be able to keep up.”

Vista stepped up behind Kitana and put her hands on the other girl’s shoulders, then bent down and whispered something into her ear. Kitana scowled for a moment, then slumped back in her chair. “Fine. I can wait, I guess.”

I wasn’t sure I liked the conspiratorial grin Vista gave me. She was far too crafty for her own good. It made me wish I had a safe I could lock the cocoons in. “Don’t make me go back out into the woods and hide the box,” I warned them. “I’ll do it.”

“We’ll be good,” Vista said sweetly. “Did you find anything else on your trip?”

I eyed Vista suspiciously, then tucked the box back into my pack. “I did.” I straightened up with my bundled shirt wrapped around the journal. “I think I found the last Dragon’s journal.”

“Oh!” Kitana gave a soft gasp. “I wondered why you weren’t wearing your shirt.”

“Not that we’re complaining,” Vista clarified.

I gingerly unwrapped the fabric until the flaky leather was exposed. The trip in my pack hadn’t done it any favors, and chunks of the leather cover had broken free.

“Oh, it’s ancient!” Kitana exclaimed.

“Three hundred years,” Vista nodded. “Careful, Master Jack. It’s fragile.”

“I know. I tried opening it in the ruin, but I didn’t want to break it.”

“I want to know what’s inside as much as you do, Master, but if we wait until tomorrow, the library has proper tools for this sort of thing. And, no offense to your craftsmanship, tables with fewer splinters.”

I folded my shirt back over the journal reluctantly. “You’re right. I don’t even know if I’ll be able to read what’s inside.”

“It’s written in human, isn’t it?” Kitana asked, puzzled.

“There are dozens of languages on Earth,” I shook my head. “I speak only one of them. One of the more common languages, but still.”

“Oh.” Kitana looked worried, then shook it off. “I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

I didn’t share her optimism, but there was a good chance the journal was in English. The sign had been written in that language, and the carved stones as well.

The soup was bubbling, and Vista served me. I ate while the girls talked softly to each other, then leaned back with a satisfied sigh. I was warm inside and out again, and while I wasn’t as worn out as Lira, the day had been a long one.

“I’m bushed,” I admitted. “How are sleeping arrangements going to work?”

Kitana and Vista grinned at each other. “Well,” Kitana said slyly. “Once we discovered you had left us behind, we took a trip to town. Vista bought a bed from Tina’s store, and we had it brought up here and assembled.”

I raised my eyebrows and leaned over to look into my addition. I hadn’t had a chance to make any furnishings for the new room. It didn’t even have a lantern in it. In the darkness, I made out the shape of a wide footboard, easily twice as large as the bed I had made myself.

“Huh. I didn’t even notice.” I looked over at the two girls and found myself smiling to match the eager grins on their faces. “I don’t suppose you two want to test it out?”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Vista laughed. “Come on! Lira had her turn already. I’ve been daydreaming about your cock all day!”

I let myself get pulled into the next room, kicking off my boots as I went. I fell into the bed, lip-locked with Kitana while Vista worked on my pants. I was shocked at how comfortable the bed was. In my time in this world, I had grown used to coarse straw stuffed into canvas pallets, but this mattress was stuffed with something else. The sheets were fine linen instead of the homespun I had in the other room.

“Woah,” I said wonderingly. “Where did you get all this?”

Vista got my pants off my hips and grabbed my cock. I was already mostly hard, and her quick strokes were bringing me the rest of the way in a hurry. “The whole world isn’t a backwater like Bening is,” Vista grinned up at me. “And the Dragon deserves the best we can offer him.”

With that, she lowered her head down and sucked my dick down into her throat. She didn’t break eye contact until her nose was buried in my pubes. Then Kitana pushed me flat on my back and swung her leg over to straddle my shoulders.

I didn’t need any more invitation than that, and drove my tongue up into her silken cunt. Kitana moaned and ran her nails over my scalp, humping my face as I worked to find that spots that would make her shake.

Vista’s throat tightened rhythmically around the head of my cock as she swallowed, then she pulled back and sucked in a gasp of air. I felt her shift on the bed, then fresh heat enveloped my dick as she impaled herself on me.

The bed didn’t even creak as Vista rocked her hips. She was keeping me shallow, only allowing a few inches to penetrate into her and riding up with me whenever I flexed my hips. With Kitana on my face, I couldn’t reach Vista, and she kept her strokes maddeningly slow.

Vista leaned forward and cupped Kitana’s tits, then slid her hands down the young elf’s flanks to her hips. I felt Vista’s fingers next to my lips, and shifted my focus up to Kitana’s clit. Immediately, Vista sank two fingers into Kitana’s cunt and started fingering her, putting pressure directly on Kitana’s g-spot.

Kitana’s moans sharpened with urgency, and her legs flexed as she ground her clit into my mouth. I lashed my tongue against the little bundle of nerves and a tremor ran through Kitana. I could feel Kitana was on the brink and after another thirty seconds, she gave a choked cry and fell forward.

Vista let out a throaty laugh and slapped Kitana’s ass playfully. She pulled herself off my cock and jumped off the bed. “Hold on, I’ve got just the thing!”

Kitana flopped onto the bed, breathing heavily. “Ooh, fuck,” she groaned breathlessly.

I heard Vista rummaging around in the other room, then she returned, holding something behind her back. “Tada!” she cried, and displayed a coil of soft rope.

“What’s that for?” I asked.

“This little slut needs discipline,” Vista announced. “We’re going to give it to her.”

“Hmm?” Kitana didn’t react as Vista grabbed one of her wrists. “What are you doing?”

Vista threw a loop of rope around her wrist and pulled it tight. Kitana twisted her head around to look behind her at what was happening, and then it was too late. Vista lashed Kitana’s hands together with an economy of motion that only came from hours of practice.

Kitana tried struggling, but Vista predicted every move Kitana made and had a loop of rope ready to capture first one ankle then another. In no time flat, Kitana was trussed up and vulnerable, wrists and elbows bound behind her back, and each leg folded up separately so her heels were pressed against her ass.

“What are you doing, Vista?” Kitana grumbled. She tugged at her bonds, but she had as much chance of breaking free as she did flying to the moon.

“You call Jack ‘master’ but you still haven’t given everything to him.” Vista grabbed another coil of rope and tied one end in a complicated knot that captured Kitana’s hair, then ran the loose end down to the girl’s bound hands. “It’s time for that to change.”

I looked on in interest, and only shrugged in equal confusion when Kitana looked a wordless question at me. Whatever Vista had in mind for Kitana, the bondage was making my dick throb.

Vista ran the rope through the knots around Kitana’s wrists, then cinched it tight. Kitana’s head was pulled backward until her back arched and her tits jutted forward. Vista secured the rope, leaving Kitana balanced precariously on her knees and utterly immobile.

“Ugh,” Kitana grunted. “I don’t know what you mean! I do everything for Master Jack!”

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

“Except for one thing,” Vista purred in her ear. “Master Jack is going to fuck your ass.”

Kitana’s eyes shocked wide and she gasped. “Wait! You don’t need to tie me up for that. I want to, I just need to get back to stretching! I have the plug Master made for me, I stopped using it, but now that we’re together again, I’ll start tonight!”

Vista’s feral grin broadened as Kitana continued to babble, pleading her case. Her voice slowly rose in pitch as her desperation grew. “Enough, girl,” Vista cut her off. “It’s going to happen. Tonight. But I promise you, you’re going to love it.”

I cleared my throat. As much as I wanted to take the last bit of innocence Kitana had, Kitana had a point. She was really tight back there, and it would probably take a few weeks of gradual stretching before Kitana could take my cock without being in agony.

“Vista, maybe we should talk about this,” I said quietly.

“No, Master Jack. This is something she has to do. All it will take is a cocoon.”

I eyed Vista warily. At the mention of the cocoon, Kitana abruptly stopped struggling and her fearful look was replaced with one of cautious interest.

“I don’t know, Vista. Even if she wants it, I don’t want to hurt her.”

“This isn’t the first time I’ve taught a recalcitrant subject to love anal, Master,” Vista gave me a naughty smile. “Trust me.”

“What do you think, Kitana? Should we trust the city elf?”

Kitana swallowed, awkward with her neck forced backward. “You’ll give me a cocoon?”

I shrugged and got off the bed to get my pack. The case with the cocoons was cool to the touch and I opened it in the doorway where the light from the hearth fire let me see what I was doing. Vista appeared at my shoulder and sucked in a shaky breath when she saw the case packed with cocoons.

“Oh, Dragon,” she whispered. “So many!”

I carefully loaded the pipe then tucked the case back into my pack. I lit a candle from the hearth and brought it and the pipe back to Kitana. I offered the pipe to her and she opened her mouth without hesitation.

“Last chance, Kitana,” I said.

“Give it to me!” Kitana pleaded.

I shrugged and put the end of the glass pipe in Kitana’s mouth, then held the candle flame under the bowl. Kitana sucked in a slow breath as the cocoon incinerated. She held the breath for a beat, then abruptly coughed.

In the light of the candle, I saw her pupils slowly dilate. A flush crawled up her chest to her neck and her breaths started coming quick and fast. The tips of her breasts tightened and her nipples poked up into the air.

“Oooh,” Kitana moaned. “Oh, Dragon, fuck me!”

Vista stopped me with a hand on my chest. “Wait, Master. Let me get her ready for you.”

“Nooo,” Kitana groaned. “Let him fuck me! I need his cock!”

“Quiet, slut,” Vista barked, and slapped Kitana on the ass. The blow made Kitana buck and she lost her balance.

Kitana fell forward onto her stomach, and Vista followed her onto the bed. Vista buried her face in the open junction between Kitana’s thighs and a strangled groan was wrenched from the bound girl’s throat.

“Oh, Vista, fuck, fuck-fuckfuckfuck!”

Vista shifted her focus to Kitana’s ass, and I saw her tongue squirm against the rosebud of Kitana’s sphincter. She pressed her fingers into Kitana’s glistening cunt and Kitana’s moan rose up an octave. Vista was enthusiastically working on Kitana, and my eyes were drawn to Vista’s spread legs.

I climbed onto the bed behind Vista and ran my hands over the swell of her ass. Vista lifted her mouth from Kitana long enough to shoot me a smoldering look. “Save yourself for her,” she cautioned me, then ducked her head back down again.

Well, she didn’t tell me no. I lined the head of my cock up with Vista’s cunt and pushed myself into her. Vista’s moan was lost in the shriek that tore from Kitana’s throat. The muscles in Kitana’s back bunched and writhed as an orgasm tore through her.

I started sliding my cock deeper into Vista. She lifted off Kitana and pressed her pointer finger through the slippery knot of Kitana’s ass. She started working her finger back and forth, matching the rhythm of my thrusts.

As Kitana loosened, Vista added another finger, then bent back to add her tongue to the mix. Kitana’s orgasm came to a shuddering peak and her drawn-out cry sputtered out as her lungs emptied. Her muscles went slack and she sobbed after breath.

Vista ground her hips back against mine until the head of my cock jammed against her cervix. She grunted then started cycling her hips, fucking herself back onto me and taking me as deep as she could take.

Kitana managed to get some breath back and she feebly tugged at her bonds. The way she was tied up, she couldn’t do anything to stop Vista from plundering her asshole. Vista had one hand busy thrusting fingers into her ass, and the other was working at Kitana’s clit. The rock moth cocoon smoke set Kitana’s nerves on fire and dragged her right back into the rising swell of sexual fever.

Unlike the previous times I had convinced Kitana to engage in a little ass-play, there was no note of protest in her pleas. Vista got another finger into her, and started really working her hand back and forth. Kitana’s delirious moans mixed with Vista’s gasping pants.

I reached forward to grab a fist full of Vista’s hair and yanked her back onto me. I slammed my cock into her and Vista gave a surprised cry. She looked back at me as I wet my thumb in my mouth and pushed it into Vista’s ass.

“Ooh, Master Jack, save it for her!” Vista groaned.

“Don’t worry about me,” I grunted. “You just get her ready.”

Vista’s mouth sagged open and her eyes went unfocused as I pushed my thumb to the root in her. Then she shuddered and refocused her attention on Kitana, redoubling her efforts.

Kitana’s cries turned strangled, then she screamed and flexed against her bonds as another orgasm shook her. That made two times Kitana had cum from having her ass fingered. It was hard to see clearly in the gloom, but it looked to me like Vista had managed to fold her pinky finger in, and was all but fisting Kitana.

I fucked Vista harder, working my cock deeper into her until there was only a little more than an inch remaining. Despite the raw sexual tension in the air, I wasn’t close to cumming just yet. Having sex with Lira, then the long hike back had left me drained.

Vista, on the other hand, let out a shriek as she lost control and collapsed on top of Kitana, shivering and twitching as an orgasm wracked through her. Vista’s hand slipped out of Kitana’s ass, leaving the girl gaping and ready.

I rolled Vista out of the way and grabbed Kitana’s bound wrists. I hauled Kitana up and wrapped my other arm around her chest, holding her upright against me.

“Are you ready for this?” I growled into her ear.

Kitana’s response was a broken garble, her mind too lost in the throes of ecstasy to form coherent sentences. The fragments I did understand sounded like urgent begging. My cock was slick from Vista’s cunt and Kitana’s ass was slippery with saliva.

I pulled back far enough to guide the fat head of my erection into her gape, then applied gentle pressure. Despite the fingering, Kitana’s ass wasn’t open enough to accept the head of my cock right away. I could feel the muscles in Kitana’s abdomen flexing, but the bindings didn’t allow her even an inch of movement.

I caught the tip of Kitana’s ear in my teeth and increased the pressure from my hips. Abruptly, the head of my cock popped through the tight ring of Kitana’s ass, and I sank two inches into her before I could stop myself.

Kitana let out a wail that was half pain, half pleasure. I found her nipple with my fingers and rolled it around. The inside of Kitana’s ass clamped down on the head of my cock in uneven pulses as she struggled to come to grips with the invader inside her.

Slowly, I pulled back half an inch, then pushed forward until my cock slid an inch inside of her. Kitana’s hands gripped tight into fists and her toes curled. I waited for a silent count of ten, then repeated the motion. Half an inch out, an inch in.

The hard clamp of muscle around my cock told me exactly how far I had penetrated into Kitana’s ass. Slowly, a half-inch at a time, I worked my cock deeper into her. I held myself back, using the signals Kitana’s body was sending to know when she was ready for another thrust.

I was covered in sweat when I finally bottomed out and my hips were pushed firmly against the cushioning globes of Kitana’s ass. Kitana let out a strangled cry and shook as a mini orgasm scraped up her spine.

“You did it,” I breathed. “It’s all the way in. Are you ready to get fucked?”

“Pleeease!”

Something brushed against my leg, and I looked down to see Vista, face up and wriggling into position between Kitana’s wide-open thighs. Vista shot me a sultry smile and closed her mouth over Kitana’s cunt. I felt Kitana’s ass clamp down on my cock and Vista’s nose pushing against my ballsack.

It was almost impossible to move, but I dragged my cock out of Kitana a few inches then jammed it back in again. I hugged her tight to my chest, got my knees settled to a more stable position, then started fucking her with short, hard strokes.

Within a handful of thrusts, I felt her loosen up and my cock started sliding easily in and out of her. Every so often, Vista would take a break from giving Kitana’s clit a tongue lashing and slobber around the base of my cock. It kept me slick and sliding despite the grip Kitana’s ass had on me.

I was starting to feel the tightening in my nuts that signaled an approaching orgasm. Kitana’s babbling pleas twisted into a shriek and she came hard. Her ass locked around my cock so tightly I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. I could feel her insides pulsing as surges of muscle contractions raced through her. Then Kitana let out a sigh and all the tension in her body puddled out of her.

I groaned as I came, buried to the very root in her tight asshole. I gave Kitana an experimental thrust, but she didn’t react at all. Worried, I gingerly extracted my cock from her and rolled her onto her back. Kitana’s mouth hung slack and her eyes were unfocused. She was breathing, though, and I could see the jumping pulse in her neck.

“You fucked her unconscious,” Vista said with a giggle. She sat up and wiped at the cunt juice that smeared her face.

“Is she going to be okay?” I started fumbling at the knots holding Kitana, and Vista joined me.

“Oh, yes. Sore, maybe, but she won’t forget this night for the rest of her life.”

Vista was much better at untying the knots than I was. She knew the trick of them, and my efforts at unraveling them just made them harder to release. I sat back on my heels and watched Vista as she worked, and in a few minutes, Kitana was free of the ropes and curled up on her side. She looked like she was sleeping now, rather than unconscious.

“You’re the last one who hasn’t smoked a cocoon,” I pointed out.

Vista gave me a quick look, then glanced down at my limp cock. “Maybe later, Master. It won’t be my first cocoon. I can wait… just not too long.”

That suited me just fine. I got off the bed and gently maneuvered Kitana around until she was under the blanket, then climbed in next to her. I was exhausted, and my cock felt raw and abused. Kitana shifted around in her sleep and snuggled up next to me.

Vista went into the other room and splashed some water on her face, then crawled into the bed on my other side. She tangled her feet with mine and I felt the firm swell of her breasts pushing against my back.

“Goodnight, Master Jack,” Vista murmured.

“Goodnight, Vista,” I replied. I closed my eyes, wondering if I had reached that point of exhaustion where I was too tired to sleep. I had a big day tomorrow, and I needed to be well-rested for it. I barely formed the thought, and then sleep dragged me under.

Published 
Written by Alaristar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments