Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does anyone give advice on writing,even though non erotic/

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
I just wrote a VERY short story for a group I am a member of,and wondered if anyone would be interested in looking it over. It is about as non erotic as it gets.Believe it or not ,it is about opposums.OK, look at my avatar <<< over there. I am a rehabber, we take injured and sick posies in and care for them. It also borrows a format from the late great Erma Bombeck.I know the basics: write what you know, proper grammar and spelling etc. Just that now that I am retired and bored as fuck ,looking for something to do. Any takers ?
Active Ink Slinger
Hello Perry

I saw your notice asking whether anyone would be interested in helping with a story you have about opossums. While I’m certainly not an English Major, I have worked with a few people here as they struggled to develop their stories. I’ll admit, my knowledge of those animals is about as skimpy as you can get; but what you’re proposing sounds as if it might be an interesting project.

If you are still searching for someone, perhaps you could send what you have as a private message and I’ll look it over and see if there is any way I can be of assistance. Along with it, please send a brief description of exactly what it is you want someone to do.

If you’ve already found a person to help, that’s okay. I wish you all the best with your story. Since you seem interested in writing, have you given any thought to creating a story and having it published here? If not, maybe that is something you should consider. Our story verifiers are wonderful people and will go out of their way to help someone if there is a problem with their writing.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx