Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

THAT dream

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
You know the one. You are naked in public and the whole world is dressed. Let me tell you what happened last night 1000% true. I first need to preface it with background. My S/O and I live in/on Cozumel island Mexico. For those unfamiliar it is a beautiful island in the Caribbean off the Yucatan peninsula.We retired here 4 years ago, mainly for the beauty and culture as the people are wonderful. The cost of living is extremely low except electric. Due to that we only run the a/c at night while sleeping. That said , we developed a nudist lifestyle 24/7. If we are in the house or back yard we are naked , period. NOW, the story.
...We had a friend visit from the states this week.She is about 20 years younger than us, a beautiful lady from Texas with dark hair and blue eyes .On her last day she wanted to go out and she and S/O went out and I, not the bar hopping type anymore, decided to stay home and keep my fifth of scotch company.
…. Around 9 pm I hear someone shouting outside and open the bedroom door and realize it is S/O yelling for me to open the door as she cant find her key. I meander out to open the door and hear another voice. "Is Carol still with you?" I shout, she said yes we need to get in, I cant find my keys". I told her hold on while I "pants up" as we call it. I heard Carol shout "screw that, I grew up with 3 brothers, I have seen it". I thought to myself, "yeah, but not mine", and the half fifth of scotch I had consumed said, "Screw it, open the door, turn around and walk to the bedroom and put on your shorts, she will only see your ass". So, I did. As I opened the door my S/O handed me a bag with refrigerated stuff and said bring this to the kitchen for me. I do so, turn around, and Carol is standing there with another bag, seeing me in all my (alcohol wilted ) glory. At this point my brain says fuck it, she has seen it enjoy.
…..We sat around for 4 hours just shooting the shit ,having a good time and a few beers. At one time she asked me to take a pic of her with our opossum (yes, we have several, another day and another story), and I was less than 12" from her.
…..Nothing sexual happened at all, but it was thrilling as hell to me, and even today it feels great enough to tell you guys.
….Anyone else have a similar experience ?
Advanced Wordsmith
you should read it. smile
Rainbow Warrior
Except in winter, I'm a nudist at home, but I live with 2 boyfriends who have a state-of-the-art gaming room downstairs, which draws in their friends on nearly a daily basis. Usually I'm upstairs while the guys are downstairs, but if I'm doing laundry or something in the kitchen, I run the gauntlet of the guys seeing me naked, which may be another reason they hang around our place all the time. It's kind of a thrill and the guys love it, so it's become a routine. I've even had guys come upstairs to use the bathroom while I'm sitting in the tub because the downstairs bath was occupied!