Login

Socks and the Married Man!

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Question to you long-term (and I mean 20 years+). Do you bother taking your socks off for ‘quickie’ sex?
Don't wear socks around the house so nothing to take off. (24 years married to someone I've been involved with for 28 years so I meet your criteria handily).
Lurker
We've been married 30+ years and quickie sex isn't part of our sexual menu. We take our time, and I'm not wearing socks.
Constant Gardener
Quote by Swollen
Question to you long-term (and I mean 20 years+). Do you bother taking your socks off for ‘quickie’ sex?

Alrighty, Michelle...there's a background story here... Spill
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Well, Wellmade, I think it was his comment about keeping his feet warm that really pushed me over the edge! ???‍♀️?‍♀️... ??
Active Ink Slinger
Is it necessary to take anything off for a quickie
Strictly speaking, something needs to at least come down/open, but not necessarily off. Personally, I like skin to skin contact when I'm having sex so I'd rather things come off.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by doctorlove
Is it necessary to take anything off for a quickie

No, but socks and a lust-fired ‘semi-quickie’ ?? You tell me ...

Had it have been my lover and not my Husband, he would have taken them off. What do you make of that?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by WellMadeMale

Alrighty, Michelle...there's a background story here... Spill

Well, Wellmade, I think it was his comment about keeping his feet warm that really pushed me over the edge! ???‍♀️?‍♀️... ??
Active Ink Slinger
Married 17 together 21. Passionate love making of course they come off. Quickie not so much. Lucky if half the clothes come off for a quickie.
Site administrator
I always kept my socks and indeed slippers on for quick sex... just picture the image in your mind for one moment... sexy I am sure you will agree... like mens lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
I have always taken off my socks (been married for 26 years) even when having car sex.
The Linebacker
My wife likes for me to wear dressy black socks with sock garters and a cowboy hat and nothing else for quickies. But sometimes she is really turned on by me wearing one cowboy boot and a football helmet and nothing else.

But there are those quickies where I just unzip my pants, she hikes up her skirt and drops her panties. You know those quickies like at someone else's house at a party, alley behind a nightclub, in the parking lot of the police station, between the shrubs at the governor's mansion, etc.