Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.2k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.6k likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I actually love that!!! 😀

Yeah, but it's the wrong shape.

The aspect, I mean, not the ass

🤣

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

It's Fright-Day, the lights are on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the joint, and we’re ready to rumble!

Tea Kettle is refilled and eager to serve. There are pots of Red Rose and Earl Grey teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Post Alley Coffee from "Seattle's Best" Coffee Roasters. It's "smokey

There are donuts, and some pineapple cake thingies available today.

Music in a minute…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

And since we all hope to go to Heaven (although I'd probably have more fun talking to old friends in hell), let's start with a delicate little ditty … Led Zepplin … Stairway to Heaven

Continuing on with today's Heavenly theme … Bob Dylan, the only artist to win Grammies, Tonys, an Oscar, AND a Nobel Prize, plus a lot of other hardware as well … Knockin' on Heaven's Door

And for my money, perhaps the greatest Rock & Roll song of all time … Dylan again … Like a Rollin' Stone

And that's my set for today, like it or else.

If'n anyone has some music they'd like to post up here, be my guest!

Program note: Lady Jay and I are moseyin' into Toronto today to visit with friends and folk, so I may not be around these parts for the next couple of days. We'll see.

I'll leave some instant coffee and some donut mix on the counter for y'all!

Take care out there, and don't do anyone I wouldn't!

Simple Scribbler

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Stay safe today with crazy weather in so many parts. My anxiety’s outta control. High wind warnings for the next 12 hours with widespread power outages expected, and I’m surrounded by huge trees and above-ground power lines. 😨

I’m trying to work, but mostly not.

Internet Philosopher

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Stay safe today with crazy weather in so many parts. My anxiety’s outta control. High wind warnings for the next 12 hours with widespread power outages expected, and I’m surrounded by huge trees and above-ground power lines. 😨

I’m getting heavy rain at the moment and we had some strong wind earlier. I was gonna drive Simmie into Waverly today for a special hair appointment but we canceled that. I don’t want to drive all that way in this weather.

I’m gonna get a cup of Jo from Big Bertha. Now, where we those donuts

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Hey Kimmi,

You can always drive up here and I'll tuck you in the pantry of the igloo. You'll probably be safe there.

Unless I get hungry, of course…

😉😇

Simple Scribbler

Well, here’s my cover art at the moment. I’m posting so it will hopefully make me follow-thru with this. So far, I have a 500 word intro and a 500 word ending that need beefing up and then 9K filling. 10K is so daunting. I’m not wired for the long ones. 🙁 My goal is really just to get it finished and put out a sexy, decent story.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Well, here’s my cover art at the moment. I’m posting so it will hopefully make me follow-thru with this. So far, I have a 500 word intro and a 500 word ending that need beefing up and then 9K filling. 10K is so daunting. I’m not wired for the long ones. 🙁 My goal is really just to get it finished and put out a sexy, decent story.

Kimmi, I think you're missing a significant point: 10,000 words is the UPPER limit, not the required limit.

Flash stories are allowed, which are 1,000 words.

You don't need to write long. You just need to write good

Her Royal Spriteness

Quote by KimmiBeGood

10k is the limit, Kimmi. it can be much shorter than that if you wish. as long as it's a good story, you won't suffer any penalties for length or stuff like that. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Simple Scribbler

Thank you so much, Bear and Sprite! I needed someone to tell me that. Since reading the comp announcement, 5K has been in my head, but my inner voice screamed I had to reach 10K or I was doing it half-assed. I have tremendous pressures on me right now with work and Dad. I’m gonna reset and do whatever I can do and be happy with my story! It’s looking like 5K. And the perfect weekend to write with all the rain!

The EOY software upgrade coming soon at work, so I’ll be an early entry in this comp. ;)

Her Royal Spriteness

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Thank you so much, Bear and Sprite! I needed someone to tell me that. Since reading the comp announcement, 5K has been in my head, but my inner voice screamed I had to reach 10K or I was doing it half-assed. I have tremendous pressures on me right now with work and Dad. I’m gonna reset and do whatever I can do and be happy with my story! It’s looking like 5K. And the perfect weekend to write with all the rain!

The EOY software upgrade coming soon at work, so I’ll be an early entry in this comp. ;)

yeah, any thing over 1k is good. i mean, 10k is a lot! i doubt most will hit that mark.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

yeah, any thing over 1k is good. i mean, 10k is a lot! i doubt most will hit that mark.

Except Pete, perhaps. He said he's aiming for 9999 words!

Simple Scribbler

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Except Pete, perhaps. He said he's aiming for 9999 words!

I’m at 3,000 with gaping holes to fill. 😳😊

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I’m at 3,000 with gaping holes to fill. 😳😊

I could fill your holes for you. 😁

(Oops, probably not THOSE holes, eh. 😳)

(Admit it though. That was an irresistible opportunity for a zinger. 😁)

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Simple Scribbler

Quote by Seeker4

I could fill your holes for you. 😁

(Oops, probably not THOSE holes, eh. 😳)

(Admit it though. That was an irresistible opportunity for a zinger. 😁)

Hee Hee 😊

Are you gonna enter? It’s a fun theme.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hee Hee 😊

Are you gonna enter? It’s a fun theme.

Not likely. I have so many half-finished, maybe abandoned stories around, I am loath to add another. My mood tanked this past week (hence my suggestion I was leaving) and is still not really conducive to productive writing. And mystery is a genre that I have not really touched before so will take some serious work, especially trying to figure out a sexual element. If this was SS I would be in hands-down but not sure erotic mystery is what I need right now.

Internet Philosopher

Quote by Seeker4

Not likely. I have so many half-finished, maybe abandoned stories around, I am loath to add another. My mood tanked this past week (hence my suggestion I was leaving) and is still not really conducive to productive writing. And mystery is a genre that I have not really touched before so will take some serious work, especially trying to figure out a sexual element. If this was SS I would be in hands-down but not sure erotic mystery is what I need right now.

I understand Burnout. I walked away for almost 5 years without even an itch to write anything. It turns out job stress was at least part of the problem. Now that ive retired i have a desire again.

Now it remains to see if i can still compose long prose anymore

Anyway its good to see you again. Id hate it if you left just as i came back but i do get it if thats where you are 🤷‍♂️

Simple Scribbler

Morning, Rumpies! wave

My Wildcats won a big one yesterday! worship :worship:

I’ll set these chocolate honeybuns on the bar if anyone has some morning cravings. biggrin

Well, and to go with those delicious looking buns, there's Deathwish Dark Roast coffee brewing in Bertha. Over on the sideboard, there's pots of Assam and Scottish Breakfast tea. And, hey, it's a bar so there's always the booze-y stuff. Good morning!

Simple Scribbler

Morning, Mr Ape! 😊

I’m editing/polishing the first part of comp piece today, then gonna load into Lush editor for safekeeping. Decided to trick my mind and treat this story as several small stories. I’ll be in my corner scribbling… ✍️

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess

Good morning Rumpies,

I am back in Florida. Checking in. I’m just overwhelmed with how much damage there is to the property. But our living space was untouched. And we are safe.

We have power back on and internet restored finally. The bridge to the island finally opened to residents later yesterday afternoon. So I was finally able to rejoin my husband. It’s been very emotional. Half our pier is gone. Our pool deck has been destroyed. There is a tiki hut and one of our volleyball stanchions, as well as most of the brick pavers are in the pool. The beach was flattened still there, but all the contour is gone. My neighbors’ garages were decimated. Somehow ours remained intact for the most part. Today we tackle getting the items they were destroyed inside cleared out

Our cars were tucked away in a little alcove that is usually safe. But the surge water was like we have never experienced before. Both our cars are more than likely toast. But it is what it is and we are safe. Things can be replaced.

30 years we have owned our place on the beach and have never experienced this level of damage. It was hard to be safely tucked away in Michigan while hubby lived through all of this, but I put on my happy grandma face and made my grandson feel special for his birthday. I’m just grateful the inside of our home was not destroyed.

I leave for Europe on Tuesday, so I have much to do between now and then. So if you reach out and I don’t respond right away, please be patient.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Simple Scribbler

I am so sorry, Kat, but happy you and yours are safe! I cannot imagine being in such a devastating hurricane! Life will never be the same again for so many!

Big hug! ❤️