Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.2k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.6k likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

I actually love that!!! 😀

Yeah, but it's the wrong shape.

The aspect, I mean, not the ass

🤣

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

It's Fright-Day, the lights are on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the joint, and we’re ready to rumble!

Tea Kettle is refilled and eager to serve. There are pots of Red Rose and Earl Grey teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Post Alley Coffee from "Seattle's Best" Coffee Roasters. It's "smokey

There are donuts, and some pineapple cake thingies available today.

Music in a minute…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

And since we all hope to go to Heaven (although I'd probably have more fun talking to old friends in hell), let's start with a delicate little ditty … Led Zepplin … Stairway to Heaven

Continuing on with today's Heavenly theme … Bob Dylan, the only artist to win Grammies, Tonys, an Oscar, AND a Nobel Prize, plus a lot of other hardware as well … Knockin' on Heaven's Door

And for my money, perhaps the greatest Rock & Roll song of all time … Dylan again … Like a Rollin' Stone

And that's my set for today, like it or else.

If'n anyone has some music they'd like to post up here, be my guest!

Program note: Lady Jay and I are moseyin' into Toronto today to visit with friends and folk, so I may not be around these parts for the next couple of days. We'll see.

I'll leave some instant coffee and some donut mix on the counter for y'all!

Take care out there, and don't do anyone I wouldn't!

Simple Scribbler

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Stay safe today with crazy weather in so many parts. My anxiety’s outta control. High wind warnings for the next 12 hours with widespread power outages expected, and I’m surrounded by huge trees and above-ground power lines. 😨

I’m trying to work, but mostly not.

Internet Philosopher

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Stay safe today with crazy weather in so many parts. My anxiety’s outta control. High wind warnings for the next 12 hours with widespread power outages expected, and I’m surrounded by huge trees and above-ground power lines. 😨

I’m getting heavy rain at the moment and we had some strong wind earlier. I was gonna drive Simmie into Waverly today for a special hair appointment but we canceled that. I don’t want to drive all that way in this weather.

I’m gonna get a cup of Jo from Big Bertha. Now, where we those donuts

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies! wave

Hey Kimmi,

You can always drive up here and I'll tuck you in the pantry of the igloo. You'll probably be safe there.

Unless I get hungry, of course…

😉😇