Login

Post Virus Travel

last reply
31 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
When the shutdown is over and we can again be seen out in public, will you spread your wings and take a trip somewhere? If so, where will you go?
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
Yes, I would like to go to Vancouver, British Columbia
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
I'd like to drive up to Maine. Maybe up to Bar Harbor.
Active Ink Slinger
Donegal, in Western Ireland, to see a special friend.
We were going to Iceland this summer but we shall see how things shake out. My son is now working the full year at his co-op/internship instead of going back to school in the Fall so may not have the month of August off as we had planned.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
We are still waiting to hold my Dad's memorial. So, a trip to rural Oklahoma when things chill.

Plus, LJ and I had been planning to cruise to Alaska as a honeymoon destination. Whales, Northern Lights, yadayadayada. So, that too.

Death and marriage. There's a symmetry to that, I guess.
Quote by Verbal
We are still waiting to hold my Dad's memorial. So, a trip to rural Oklahoma when things chill.

Plus, LJ and I had been planning to cruise to Alaska as a honeymoon destination. Whales, Northern Lights, yadayadayada. So, that too.

Death and marriage. There's a symmetry to that, I guess.

Did y’all get married??? ?

I would like to see my children.
Click below to see

Sexy Seductive Siren
With a baby coming in mid-June, not planning on going anywhere soon. We're going to have our hands full enough, I'm sure.
Meagan
Gentleman Stranger
We almost always go to Colorado in August for a couple weeks to visit family and enjoy the beauty of the state, but we'll see. We prefer to drive, so we avoid the airtight flying petri dish, but it's 2 day's drive so it does involve a potentially risky hotel stay. I hope we can all travel and resume normal life sooner rather than later, but gotta be smart about it!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by Simplicity

Did y’all get married??? ?

I would like to see my children.

No, but we think of ourselves as married, and wear the rings. We gotta wait for the courthouse to re-open.
Her Royal Spriteness
i was gonna go to Amsterdam this year, so hopefully, it will still happen. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
We had several trips planned and one by one, we are cancelling them. Still hoping a trip to Pebble Beach in September is good, a trip to London in October, a trip to the East Coast in November and the Rose Bowl Parade in December are still on but i am beginning to wonder. Already cancelled trips to Santa Fe, NM, Orlando and London to watch the Wimbledon tennis tournament.
Quote by Verbal

No, but we think of ourselves as married, and wear the rings. We gotta wait for the courthouse to re-open.

Congrats.
Click below to see

Lurker
My boyfriend and I had made plans with another couple to travel to Reno, Nevada for thanksgiving to visit the other guys family. It’s still on but we’re really getting uncomfortable about it. Keeping our fingers crossed. All four of us could use a little R&R
Active Ink Slinger
I want to go to Guatemala
Active Ink Slinger
Vegas? I dunno. Maybe Hawaii. Giggles. Definitely NOT Orlando.
Rainbow Warrior
Nowhere. I'll be working my ass off for the foreseeable future trying to recover from the financial damage this year will have wreaked on our family business.
The Linebacker
Like Beffer, plans of going somewhere on vacation are on hold for quite awhile after this economic shutdown for Covid-19. I'll need to work extra hard and long hours to get business going and make up for lost revenue.

Already, l've heard of several small locally owned businesses that will not be reopening. Government stimulus money meant for small businesses got sucked up by bigger businesses with political clout and connections.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm going to the hair salon. Then the yoga studio....

After that I might finally plan that camping trip to the southern sierras.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by wicked_jocelyn
I'm going to the hair salon. Then the yoga studio....

After that I might finally plan that camping trip to the southern sierras.

Looking for company on the trip?
Active Ink Slinger
I was talking to an old friend who is a senior pilot with BA. There is real fear there that they intend to cut 30% of the workforce, slash routes and destinations and that some of their fleet currently in storage may never take off again. BA is a rich airline. Things are going to be tough later this year.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JamesMerton1960
I was talking to an old friend who is a senior pilot with BA. There is real fear there that they intend to cut 30% of the workforce, slash routes and destinations and that some of their fleet currently in storage may never take off again. BA is a rich airline. Things are going to be tough later this year.

Airlines are terrible, for so many reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I can fly. But given other reasonable options? I'd rather take a train.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Her Royal Spriteness
new plan. i'm going to Buz's place and hangout for a few weeks. don't tell him - he doesn't know yet!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
I need everyone else to go to work or on vacation. They're driving me insane with incessant yard work.
Most Lush moderators will accept tips (read: bribes).
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Sabines
I need everyone else to go to work or on vacation. They're driving me insane with incessant yard work.

*gets out the leaf blower and stands outside your bedroom window*

Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by sprite

*gets out the leaf blower and stands outside your bedroom window*

I don't know you, yet. Don't make me break your leaf blower and make a bad first impression.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Sabines

I don't know you, yet. Don't make me break your leaf blower and make a bad first impression.

get to know me and then break my leaf blower?

Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by sprite

get to know me and then break my leaf blower?

Sounds like date night!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
I want to see my kids and grandkids. I want to go away somewhere for a long intimate weekend with my hubby, and I want to go to Key West with my close gfs.

But before I do any of that, I want to go to the salon and get my hair and nails done. LOL!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife