Login

How Much?

last reply
33 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I dont know how to do a poll, so I will just ask the question here and read your responses below.....

How much money would someone have to offer you, for you to delete your Lush account and never come back?

$10 (Lush is not what it used to be and I just needed an excuse)
$1000 ( I could pay a few bills with this and no one would miss me anyway)
$10,000 (I could get out of debt and take a nice trip, so why not)
$100,000 (This would make a great addition to my retirement account)
$1,000,000 (I could think about not working and enjoy life a bit more fully)

No amount of money could get me to leave Lush.

Please....only serious responses only. There are plenty of other topics in the forums, where you can be glib or silly.
Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
WOW… I am not sure what cause such a reaction as I am new here and still stumbling around. Can anyone tell me how to remove people from my friends list.. It is just getting way too large
Doubt money is why I would leave. More likely it would be me deciding I had accomplished what I could here and there was no real reason to staying. Which, to be honest, I think at least once a month. But I'm still here so obviously I don't believe myself.ZOYqWgPWQGqYMZKk
Force of Nature
I would think about $1,000,000, but I doubt I would take it. Lush has been beneficial to my husband and me in ways that money just cannot buy. On the other hand, a million would buy me 40 acres of mountain woodland and an off-grid house, leaving enough to keep us comfortably for 30 years. I think I'll wait for the lottery and stay with Lush.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
10K would do it for me. I would head to Las Vegas.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
I've got a home on the beach, a husband who loves me, food on my table, and amazing friends and family. So money wouldn't be a factor in my leaving Lush. I see no reason to leave anyway. I did leave for 6 years and had to re-establish myself here. I enjoy Lush for many reasons. I'm happy to be back.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

I'll leave lush on my own terms not because of money or lush user. I enjoy being active on lush.
Come to think of it, what is Lush worth? Maybe I would take the million and then buy the site from Nic. I could delete my Lush account ... and just create a new one after I take over. What's anyone going to do if I'm the site owner?
Internet Philosopher
Quote by seeker4
Doubt money is why I would leave. More likely it would be me deciding I had accomplished what I could here and there was no real reason to staying. Which, to be honest, I think at least once a month. But I'm still here so obviously I don't believe myself.AcHxrPbuwl7GKKGk

This. I can't really comprehend anyone paying me to leave. Maybe there is a dollar amount that would do it but it would be a stupid enough amount that no one would seriously make an offer I would consider.

I love to write and I won't quit that for anything. I have friends here that I won't part with and like you, I have a few goals left to attain. If I were ever going to leave I surely would have done so by now.

Over the years, I have seen literally dozens of members quit for various reasons and then come back within a few months. I understand this if something in their personal life causes them to run, but to rage quit only to come back? I promised myself I would never do that. If ever I do decide to delete my account, it will be forever.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm a lush for life... ( ponders that ) I'm going back to the bar...
Lurker
I have a home and family. I write as I see and feel things at that moment. I would not sell my friends or buy them with words or money. Life is too short to whittle pagans and play the games.
I left once because of personal reasons, never deleted my account, but wasn’t here either. When I decided to come back, I promised myself I would never let anyone chase me away again. That also means money. I’m not the type of person that can be bought. So I guess my answer is none, no amount of money could make me leave lush. I have good friends, and I love writing. It has more a less saved my life(brain) So your stuck with me smile
Click below to see

Lurker
Some of you have taken this question the wrong way and for that I am sorry. This was just a fun exercise much like the movie Indecent Proposal. I apologize if some of you took my informal poll personally or did not understand my intent. Certainly, some of you have heard the phrase that everything has a price and I was just playing a game to see if any of you had a price that would allow you to delete your account and leave Lush.
Quote by ReesesPiece
Some of you have taken this question the wrong way and for that I am sorry. This was just a fun exercise much like the movie Indecent Proposal. I apologize if some of you took my informal poll personally or did not understand my intent. Certainly, some of you have heard the phrase that everything has a price and I was just playing a game to see if any of you had a price that would allow you to delete your account and leave Lush.

We're very logical users so it went right over our heads. This should have been in the Entertainment section.
Troublemaker
I'm leaving Lush the second Sprite takes me on as her houseboy. We haven't determined how much I have to pay her yet.

I'd leave Lush for $1 million. Pretty sure I can fill the gaps with that kind of cash, won't my Lush friends be THRILLED to find me on their doorsteps?
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
Money would have little influence on any decision I may have to leave Lush.

Our farm ist worth millions und our family has never valued money as such a most important life achievement anyway.

Though 1,000,000 € free cash can be much fun.
That amount would be the only I might even consider however, but most probably not.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Her Royal Spriteness
some days, i'd take the $10.00 and split. smile and yes, that is a serious answer. not every day, certainly, but there ARE days like that.

that said, a million would be hard to turn down, and the people who really matter to me here i can keep in touch with off site, so...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
That's not enough money for me. You need to come up with enough cash that gets me in with the boys in that annual Grove meeting in northern California. Yeah, and l can then buy my own NFL team, and own a President.
Troublemaker
Quote by sprite
some days, i'd take the $10.00 and split. smile and yes, that is a serious answer. not every day, certainly, but there ARE days like that.

that said, a million would be hard to turn down, and the people who really matter to me here i can keep in touch with off site, so...

Would you take $10 and DO the splits?
Force of Nature
Quote by ReesesPiece

I, and many others, I guess, don't see any way to answer your question but seriously. It's too interesting a proposition to shrug off.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Rainbow Warrior
I very nearly left Lush last year for no remuneration, but someone whose opinion matters to me talked me out of it. I hope someday to be able to write stories again, which is why I also linger on the blue site.
Lurker
I could make a career of getting paid to leave sites, but I prefer cash. An internet career might require cryptocurrency and other e-fads. For this site I'll say $500 and wait for offers.
Lurker
I'm sorry to say this, but with all my health issues, I could really use the Million $.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LYFBUZ
I'm leaving Lush the second Sprite takes me on as her houseboy. We haven't determined how much I have to pay her yet.

Was there a job posting i was not made aware of? and what thread is this in?

Asking for myself.

Also i had to google remuneration... I'm going to use that in a sentence someday.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
Quote by Beffer
I very nearly left Lush last year for no remuneration, but someone whose opinion matters to me talked me out of it. I hope someday to be able to write stories again, which is why I also linger on the blue site.

There's no point in you writing again, nor I. If we failed to Capitalize on ' Hathor's Tale', then everything else is futile.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
The Reverse is probably a better question, how much would it take to make you stay on this site, which let us face it, it can be a boring experience and really it just consists primarily to waste time.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Melissa999
The Reverse is probably a better question, how much would it take to make stay on this site, which let us face it, it can be boring experience and really it just consists primarily to waste time.

+1

I luv it !
Active Ink Slinger
If I were being paid to leave Lush forever, I would probably be content if I received four to five figures in the exchange. I hope that doesn’t come off as jaded, it’s only that I could make good use of the money and it’s not like there aren’t other sites on the internet (albeit none quite like Lush).

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ReesesPiece
I dont know how to do a poll, so I will just ask the question here and read your responses below.....

How much money would someone have to offer you, for you to delete your Lush account and never come back?

$10 (Lush is not what it used to be and I just needed an excuse)
$1000 ( I could pay a few bills with this and no one would miss me anyway)
$10,000 (I could get out of debt and take a nice trip, so why not)
$100,000 (This would make a great addition to my retirement account)
$1,000,000 (I could think about not working and enjoy life a bit more fully)

No amount of money could get me to leave Lush.

Please....only serious responses only. There are plenty of other topics in the forums, where you can be glib or silly.
Thanks

I am here because I wish to be, and I started coming here to read the stories before I joined. As I have donated $20 to help fund the site, though I don't really get much benefit from the donation other than knowing I am helping and get a "cool badge", it would have to be more than $10. I am sufficiently well off that $1000 would not be much of an upgrade so let's say $5,000, as it would pay for my Christmas present and then some, as well as my wife's. another point is that I could delete my account and still read the stories. If that is not allowed I guess I could find another site that has stories written by regular people.
Sexy Seductive Siren
No amount of money could make me leave Lush. I have enough to have everything I need and even enough for a lot of what I want. I own my own house (paid off in 11 years) in Northern Virginia so without a mortgage or rent to pay and a job that pays me a six figure income, I doubt I'd take any amount of money. Life is more than money.

Lush has a lot of benefits for me even if I haven't been able to utilize them fully yet. One reason I became a Platinum member. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get back to my real reason for joining Lush - to write erotic stories.
Meagan