Login

Favourite Words

last reply
27 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
Which word or words do you like? Like... as in maybe you like the way they look, or how they sound. Maybe the sound of a word reminds you of something.

When Stephanie was here he read a poem of mine and said the word “kaleidoscope” made him think of a cutlery drawer clunking down stairs. He liked a lot of words for how they sounded, or how they felt on his lips and tongue when he said them.

I like the word “smut”. I think it sounds like what it means. Short and to the point. Another is the word
“Squint”. Just because it’s a weird word to look at and say.

’ll leave you to share what your words are.
Lurker
Moist.. Easily the best word ever.. ?

Gorgeous is also a favourite
Rainbow Warrior
Preternatural
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
Gone.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Rainbow Warrior
Clitoris.
Serendipity
Awesomelyrrific
BeYoutiful

The way they sound and the way they look written ... also they each make me smile saying them
Whistling on my journey
moist

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

The Bee's Knees
bliss
smitten
craptaculor
FANTABULOUS

those are just a few. i'll swing by later and drop off some more.

Say. Her. Name.

Orgasm Aficionado
Quote by Likaboss
Moist.. Easily the best word ever.. ?

Gorgeous is also a favourite

Agreed.

I like squeeze as well.

And Merkin because it's so ridiculous that the word should be needed.

I like *a lot* of words
Active Ink Slinger
Obfuscation - A big, not-readily understood word which can roughly mean to make something not-readily understood as a result of using big words. It’s meta.

Sprinkling - A type of rain which, when spoken, sounds like the noise said type of rain makes when falling on a metal roof.

Antepenultimate - Means third to last but it’s just a fun word to break down for its many roots. It would be considered to be a big word in Enligh but in Spanish {antepenultimo} it would not be considered to be a big word as the parts of it (e.g ante) are commonly understood words or prefixes.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Unfuckwithable
Thats reminded me of 'Squidgy" which also kinda sounds like it means..if you now what I mean
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
"Pendejo!" just sounds festive, like something you'd shout at a surprise birthday party.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
Ever time I am in a car with someone else and we see a Volvo, I immediately yell out,"look a Vulva, what a cute little vulva that is......".
Bosom. For all the words we have for the anatomy of the female chest, I think I love this one the best. Don't use it much in my writing because it's a bit old-fashioned and not really the most sexual option, but I love it.

Her heaving bosom...

Look at that beautiful bosom ...
Lurker
Quote by seeker4
Bosom. For all the words we have for the anatomy of the female chest, I think I love this one the best. Don't use it much in my writing because it's a bit old-fashioned and not really the most sexual option, but I love it.

Her heaving bosom...

Look at that beautiful bosom ...

Where in the heck is her bosom......did the Lord forget to give her a bosom.....she is bosomy challenged.....

I see what you mean, we should go back and start using this word more....thanks for including it
Rainbow Warrior
jactitation. Also futterwacken
Lurker
Quote by Beffer
jactitation. Also futterwacken

Alice would be so happy with you.......
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
Gone : It's deeply profound and actually is a perfectly descriptive word of something went missing.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
cunt...a friend told me recently that it was earthy and adult. that you wouldn't expect a man to call his cock a puppy, would you?

speaking of, puppy is a great word. it just sounds happy. PUPPY! YAY!