Login

Women with no panties on in public

last reply
51 replies
8.9k views
2 watchers
18 likes
Lurker
During the warm spell I was amazed to find the number of women sat on benched on grass with no panties on.
Active Ink Slinger
The warm air is better than the discomfort of nicks in hot weather
Active Ink Slinger
I apologize, I fail to see the problem of not wearing knickers/panties.
Active Ink Slinger
That’s because you are a guy, lol
Lurker
No panties please. The up-skirts are much more interesting that way ;)
Active Ink Slinger
I never wear underwear period. Makes for great entrainment in pubs.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by TheCharmer2016
I apologize, I fail to see the problem of not wearing knickers/panties.

I agree !! Nothing better then getting a little flash from the ladies
Rookie Scribe
I like seeing panties on one hand... (I think I have a panty fetish, I don't know...) but on the other hand, it's entertaining seeing people go commando. Hmm.
Advanced Wordsmith
I do it myself sometimes, but it has a lot more to do with my mood than the weather.
Active Ink Slinger
I admire seeing yoga pants without panty lines. Just gets me thinking.
Active Ink Slinger
I rarely wear panties at any time of year, but I also rarely flash anyone other than my lovers.
Panties are just such a waste of time and energy.....
Butterfly
I like such women ;)
Rookie Scribe
I think women without panties in public is very erotic!
Active Ink Slinger
Living near the beach in SoCal we have little Winter. So Pantiless works well most the year and I go that way a lot of the time.

There are times it is not very practical. Being Bare on Bare can be fun.
Quote by Soraya_01
I do it myself sometimes, but it has a lot more to do with my mood than the weather.

I want to be around when you are in the mood for no panties

-Scottie
Active Ink Slinger
The first time I went out without panties I was feeling incredibly vulnerable, but that then felt incredibly arousing. It can still be quite a thrill from time to time
colin123
my wife often goes out with no panties, in a restaurant in Greece she flashed at the waiters, ended up staying on after closing with her being shagged by the waiters. "Multiple creampies" tells the story, have a read.
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer no panties because it is easier to pick up a woman's amorous scents. But today's panties are usually so skimpy, it isn't often necessary to tell when she is wet.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by RikkiSue
The first time I went out without panties I was feeling incredibly vulnerable, but that then felt incredibly arousing. It can still be quite a thrill from time to time

So much true!
Active Ink Slinger
What are these things? Panties ...
Active Ink Slinger
Sure - and it cuts down on laundry!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Wet_n_willing
Sure - and it cuts down on laundry!

As if you weren't hot enough with those shorts on!! Oops! Did I say that??
Lurker
I do make sure I am covered when I am outside, although I have a lot of friends who choose to be without their panties while going out.
Rookie Scribe
It's like having a sexy secret all day i love it
Active Ink Slinger
Sometimes, after my daily swimming, I forget to put them on. It's amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Lurker
This time of the year I wear a lot of sundresses and will often skip the panties.
Active Ink Slinger
It's summertime .Sundresses ,or short skirts and camisole tops ,oiled legs and NO panties or bra . I have an hour train commute to work each day , it's my discreet sexy time , I love the attention . At work I have a strict dress code but my lovely boss has made a room for us to change . So during office hours it is grey pencil skirt ,white blouse and grey jacket , black stockings and heels . STILL NO PANTIES THOUGH !!