Login

wife sharing

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
New member thanks to a woman friend from another site. What I'd like to find and may have missed is wife sharing stories where both partners are willing participants in the deal. As far as cuckold stories go I've gotten turned off on many of them because the guy always seems to be shamed in one way or another.
As far as dick size goes when I was in the Army several guys told me about another member of our unit that was on the short site but way thicker them most. We were overseas and apparently the bar girls hated to be chosen as they knew a somewhat painful pussy stretching time was ahead of them. When I write a story the guys are always above average.
Anyway back to the first part, would like to see a "Wife Sharing," category added to the list of stories.
Quote by DrkMan99

Anyway back to the first part, would like to see a "Wife Sharing," category added to the list of stories.

"Wife Lovers" is the category you are looking for here. Wife sharing/swapping falls under it.

And since I never miss a chance to plug my own stuff, here's my contribution to that category:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/wife-lovers/postgame-show.aspx
Rookie Scribe
My three recent stories in "True" all describe events in which my wife and I were "willing participants" ...
Active Ink Slinger
I used to like sharing my wife with other men and after she found the one she liked the best we had even more fun in three some's .that was many years ago before her health deteriorated . I miss those days but thankfully I have the memories