Who was your first celebrity crush?

last reply
84 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Who was your first celebrity crush?

For me, it was Baywatch star/Playboy Playmate Erika Eleniak.
Southern Barefoot Angel
First crush was John F Kennedy Jr
Primus Omnium
I think I remember it being Grace Kelly in the movie Rear Window.
Lurker
Quote by Green_Man
I think I remember it being Grace Kelly in the movie Rear Window.

Mmmm....she was very hot in that film.
Primus Omnium
Quote by Gudzinya

Mmmm....she was very hot in that film.

I was only a child of about 6 or 7. I don't really think her hotness played any part in it.
Rainbow Warrior
Sharon Stone in 'The Quick and the Dead'.
Lurker
One of the first "sexual" type movies I ever saw was Basic Instinct and while I was not a big fan of the violence in the movie, I became a fan of the bisexuality in the movie of Sharon Stone and of her wonderful body. I still go back to watch the movie from time to time, just to crush on her body and her beautiful breasts.

Active Ink Slinger
Gilmore Girls' Lauren Graham:

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
Quote by Sweet_Reese
One of the first "sexual" type movies I ever saw was Basic Instinct and while I was not a big fan of the violence in the movie, I became a fan of the bisexuality in the movie of Sharon Stone and of her wonderful body. I still go back to watch the movie from time to time, just to crush on her body and her beautiful breasts.

I still maintain Basic Instinct was a great film. And yes, Sharon Stone look fantastic in it.
Active Ink Slinger
Anette Funicello
Brooke Shields (Blue Lagoon, Endless Love). The object of my fantasies for many years, in fact.

Active Ink Slinger
Suzanne Pleshette from the Bob Newhart Show. I was young, think she gave me my first boner.
Mana wahine
David Bowie in Labyrinth. But only in that movie, he didn't do much for me, crush wise, outside of that film.

Active Ink Slinger
Anna Paquin was the first celebrity I ever found myself turned on by. Her tight leather X-Men outfit and pouty lips were very much a sexual awakening for me. Ugh, what I would have given to have been her love-interest Bobby in those films.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
Angelina Jolie
Active Ink Slinger
Mariska Hartigay (still is along with a few others, but she was the first)
A legend in my own mind!
I know I had other crushes when I was younger, but the one that effected me the most was falling in love with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I went to see Richard Gere, but actually ended up feeling jealous of him -- which taught me a number of things about myself. I still don't know what it was, but leaving that theater had me looking at other girls in a very different way from that day on.Qn3yTW9tAmCF
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Forum Wordsmith
Christie Brinkley.

I had posters of her all over my bedroom walls all through my early teens. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen at the time!

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Testing The Waters.
It's a tie between Madeline Kahn and Teri Garr, due to the regular viewings of Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein in our house.
Active Ink Slinger
Angie Dickenson and Linda Evans were a tie
Active Ink Slinger
Kirsten Dunst was mine. Loved her in Bring It On.
Active Ink Slinger
It might have been Toni Tennille. She had a TV special I watched in which she was just so pretty...
Active Ink Slinger
Mine was Diana Rigg (now Dame Diana Rigg) in the days when she played Emma Peel on The Avengers on British TV. Until I saw her I thought football was the most important thing in the world.
Lurker
Michelle Obama