Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opinions on a name.

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
A friend suggested I posted this here. I was wondering: if a man had the screen name "Mr. Behind," or "Monsieur Derriere," or "Ass Bandit" or something similar, what would be your first reaction? I'm just curious to hear people's thoughts. Any other suggestions are welcome as well.
Kinky Quill
Quote by GreetingsEverybody64
A friend suggested I posted this here. I was wondering: if a man had the screen name "Mr. Behind," or "Monsieur Derriere," or "Ass Bandit" or something similar, what would be your first reaction? I'm just curious to hear people's thoughts. Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

With Mr Behind, spank
Monsieur Derrierre, spank
Ass Bandit, lock up my daughters, cause he wants their ass
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Quantum Tease
Quote by Fluttered

With Mr Behind, spank

Good one!
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
Maybe I've been put here too long but here goes.
Anyone using a screen name that claims something like they're all about one thing tend to get a poor reaction from me.
I've been put in the chat verse since the mid nineties and I can count on one hand the number of people with that kid of screen name that wasn't a total bore.
Either they kept insisting I really wanted them to do things to me or they were just so odiously arrogant they were repellent.

Maybe it's just me but while it can be created with a certain tongue in cheek element it usually doesn't have that effect.
I often found that the people who used names that claimed something about them were often very poor communicators.
I mean is Mr Behind going to do more than just walk up and invite me to get pounded?
They also tend to be terrible during play time. They don't listen to what you respond with, or in some cases if you're even there anymore.

But it's early, I haven't had my coffee yet so I'm a little more heavy with with response than the thread intended.

God's I need coffee.

Toodles
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Kinky Quill
Quote by Twisted_Skald
Maybe I've been put here too long but here goes.
Anyone using a screen name that claims something like they're all about one thing tend to get a poor reaction from me.
I've been put in the chat verse since the mid nineties and I can count on one hand the number of people with that kid of screen name that wasn't a total bore.
Either they kept insisting I really wanted them to do things to me or they were just so odiously arrogant they were repellent.

Maybe it's just me but while it can be created with a certain tongue in cheek element it usually doesn't have that effect.
I often found that the people who used names that claimed something about them were often very poor communicators.
I mean is Mr Behind going to do more than just walk up and invite me to get pounded?
They also tend to be terrible during play time. They don't listen to what you respond with, or in some cases if you're even there anymore.

But it's early, I haven't had my coffee yet so I'm a little more heavy with with response than the thread intended.

God's I need coffee.

Toodles

A celebration of wisdom from the twisted sage
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Voyeur @ f/64
Unless it is a legitimately clever bit of wordplay (a very rare thing), a sexually loaded username does not get a second glance, male or female.
The Linebacker
Monsieur Derrierre is funny and lighthearted. Funny is good. The way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh. Well, one of the ways...
Just my . I think it's funny. How about "pygee" or "rumpie"?

Quote by Fluttered

With Mr Behind, spank

Don't you like spanks or some ass yourself?

Quote by Buz
Monsieur Derrierre is funny and lighthearted. Funny is good. The way to a woman's heart is to make her laugh. Well, one of the ways...

I agree it's funny and about the ways but not always.