Login

Have you ever had sex in the rain?

last reply
183 replies
18.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I enjoy having sex in the rain, as long as it's warm, but the opportunity doesn't present itself as often as I like.
Active Ink Slinger
No, but it sounds amazing. I used to love to dance naked in the rain. That nice warm July rain. But the opportunity for that doesn't come often either.
Lurker
No but it sounds like fun
Lurker
About a hundred years ago, or so it seems. During a raging summer storm, with thunder and lightning fast approaching. Very primal.
God Empress of Lush
I live in the UK - it's hard to have sex NOT in the rain ;)

But seriously, I've not, though I'd like to. It would be amazing, as long it was warm heavy rain.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
hmm never had sex in the rain but wouldn't mind trying it one day
The Linebacker
No, not in the rain. In the shower and in the swimming pool, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
I did, it was great, but I think that was less because of the rain and more because of who I was with.
Lurker
I did. We got wet.
Active Ink Slinger
Not yet but we are having so much rain here that I think I will be soon.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes it felt exotic with the rain drop falling on my body made it so much more intense
Active Ink Slinger
Not yet.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes its one of my favorite and if the grass has just been mowed a definite sexual high for me.
Active Ink Slinger
Does in a car while its raining count
Lurker
How about a car wash?

Seriously, the rain sounds like a great idea to me. Have to add that one to my bucket list.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, have always loved sex in the shower and one day the opportunity presented itself in a steady rain storm. It was amazing. Loved it and would do it again in a heart beat.
Active Ink Slinger
I fuck in the rain every chance I get It feels amazing.
Lurker
Yeah, one holiday, we were walking along the beach, and got caught in a summer shower, so my lady and I whipped off the cozzy's and fucked in the shallows in the rain. It was really erotic, water and rain, waves lapping over us.
Her Royal Spriteness
i live in Seattle - that's really all you need to know.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
I don't think it ever stops there, does it?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by eroticascribe
I don't think it ever stops there, does it?

sure it does - we get snow about once a year too instead. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Sex in the rain is a fantastic feeling!!
Lurker
Not Yet, but sure wanna give it a trysmile This is Monsoon Season in AZ, so Maybe pretty soon!
Lurker
Quote by DazzlingLove
I WANT TO SO BAD
Don't cry, I'm willing if you are;) I thinkk it would be HOTTTsmile
Lurker
In the rain no. During a snow storm definitely yes..........
Active Ink Slinger
No.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
Nothing better than sex while its raining ... but I prefer to be in the bed ... listening to the rain beating down on the roof and NOT on me. But nothing sexier than the sound of rain.