Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women like men to pull their panties off slow or rip them off fast?

last reply
28 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by kiera
It depends on my mood. Both can be really sexy. If you're going to fuck, rip them off. Something slower and sensual, slide them off slowly.

Fair enough. Sometimes I like the sensual touch and sliding off slowly. Sometimes ripping them off and a rough fuck. Even sliding them to the side with a forceful animal fucking can be hot.
Rainbow Warrior
Doesn't matter as long as you don't tear them or run them.
Active Ink Slinger
You mean she wears panties?
Active Ink Slinger
My guys are more civilised, and I have them off (if I have them on) and ready for immediate action.
Active Ink Slinger
Unless I am doing something that demands panties, it is most likely I do not have any on. How is that?
I'd daresay it would depend on the woman and the sort of fuck she's looking for.
Active Ink Slinger
I prefer the slow seduction way so everything comes off slowly .
Lurker
Both, depends on the mood and the person your with.
Princess Popsicle
As others have said, I like both approaches too. Each can be incredibly fun in their own way. It depends on the guy, the scenario and the mood.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
Both. Definitely situation dependent.
Lurker
rip them off. Why waste time.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
Okay, but if I was dating someone who kept ripping my clothes to shreds, I'd be kind of pissed off. Like, these things don't just grow on trees, y'know?

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
"rip" is not something I want done near my vagina or expensive lingerie.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Site administrator
Not sure I can do anything 'fast' these days...
Lurker
For me, it depends on the situation. Meaning...if it's an intense, slow, loving situation then yeah, I'd like for him to slowly remove them. If it's a hot, intense, wild situation, I want him to rip them off, snatch them off, bite them off, heck...even cut them off!
Lurker
What if you just don't wear any!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I once tried to rip panties off a girl and ended up flinging her to the floor by mistake. And not in a good way. She was not amused. Panties are surprisingly strong!
Rookie Scribe
Both! But either way you'd better stuff them in my mouth and fuck me!
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
Quote by Verbal
I once tried to rip panties off a girl and ended up flinging her to the floor by mistake. And not in a good way. She was not amused. Panties are surprisingly strong!

gstrings are much easier to rip
Lurker
Quote by apptobebad
Not really fussed how a guy takes his panties off

Haha.
Active Ink Slinger
It can be very exciting to have them ripped off -- but that excitement can rapidly disappear if they are a lovely and expensive pair of undies!
Lurker
I like both approaches. There is a way to remove panties quickly without ripping them off. I have expensive lingerie and never appreciate them being ripped! If it’s a matter of urgency I’ll remove them myself!
Lurker
If he were to yank them off, I would yank them back up and show him the door. If I want them to come off fast, then I will rip them off myself.