Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which celebrity chef would you most like to fix you a meal?

last reply
24 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Enrique Olvera for some traditional yet unique Mexican foods. Eggplant tamal, mole and fresh seafood. I’d love to visit his restaurant Pujol in Mexico City.. six course menu and a selection of mezcal and agaves. Muy sabroso!
Active Ink Slinger
Chef John Folse; He is our favorite Cajun Chef. To us the best food anywhere is Cajun. Hubbie has traveled the world in his 29 years in the Air Force and says he has never had any type food top our Cajun dishes. He said the closest would be Italian. When he had his restaurant we use to go when we knew he would be there and cooking. We used a lot of his recipes when we had the catering business.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
for me it probably has to be Bobby Flay,granted,i know he gets a shitload of flak for some things,but that doesnt excuse the fact that hes a damn good cook in his own right
Lurker
Quote by chris_brown
Bobby Flay,granted,i know he gets a shitload of flak for some things,but that doesnt excuse the fact that hes a damn good cook in his own right

I agree! I loved his show Brunch with Bobby and I try to replicate a lot of his meals. He’s my pick for breakfast.. prepared at my home and served in bed smile
Unfuckwithable
Britain's Atul Kochhar

A Michelin-starred restaurant in London, outposts in Madrid and Mumbai, a south Indian place in Marlow and a newly opened British restaurant in Buckinghamshire – Atul Kochhar has certainly kept himself busy since moving to the UK in the 1990s. One of the pioneers of Indian fine dining, he was responsible for changing our perceptions of the cuisine and helping British diners realise how refined Indian food can be.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by apptobebad
Britain's [url=https://]Atul Kochhar[/url]

A Michelin-starred restaurant in London, outposts in Madrid and Mumbai, a south Indian place in Marlow and a newly opened British restaurant in Buckinghamshire – Atul Kochhar has certainly kept himself busy since moving to the UK in the 1990s. One of the pioneers of Indian fine dining, he was responsible for changing our perceptions of the cuisine and helping British diners realise how refined Indian food can be.

I have had Atul cook me an entire 8 course meal at his flagship restaurant Benares in St James' Square London. I and my three siblings took our father there for his 70th birthday and had the private dining room overlooking the kitchen. We were able to see Atul not just run the pass but actually cooking some of the dishes.

One of the greatest meals of my life.
Active Ink Slinger
Hubert Keller
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Chef John Folse; He is our favorite Cajun Chef.

I'm not really up on my celebrity chefs, but I like the sounds of this guy. I love Cajun cuisine. Alas, have not been down to NOLA in a few years now.
Lurker

Giada....for four reasons.....I love Italian food.......the obvious two.....plus seeing what we might have for dessert (wink, wink)
Active Ink Slinger
Michael Symon
Active Ink Slinger
Gordon Ramsey
Lurker
Anthony Bourdain.

I miss the guy. I felt we could have shared a meal, knocked a few back, and talked until the end of time.
Active Ink Slinger
I've had Emeril Lagasse and John Besh Cook for us in a private manner. Emeril was hired by our company a while back... 20 years ago maybe, and John came to a small business I worked at because he wanted to fuck my boss.. I think he did, and I wouldn't have blamed him either. This was about 15 years ago, before he got busted for sexual harassment. Both engagements were very good. I like John Folse also, Sooo. I'd go with Folse, since I haven't had the pleasure.
Since I can’t have Anthony Bourdain I’ll go with Rachael Ray
Anthony Bourdain would have been the guy.

Gordon Ramsey.