Login

Pancakes!

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
It's pancake day tomorrow. I'm having pancakes for breakfast with blueberries and greek yogurt

What do you have on yours?

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

The Linebacker
I like my pancakes with a lot of butter, thoroughly soaked in maple syrup, with bacon on them. And hot, strong, black coffee always with pancakes.
Head Penguin
Quote by Buz
I like my pancakes with a lot of butter, thoroughly soaked in maple syrup, with bacon on them. And hot, strong, black coffee always with pancakes.

That sounds scrummy!

D x

I used to make blueberry-banana pancakes (ie. put the fruit right in the batter) then put maple syrup (hey, I'm Canadian) on them. One year, I even got a gallon as a gift from my next door neighbour who has a sugar bush on his hobby farm. I did put butter on at one time but later found that it was better without.
Scarlet Seductress
We’re making pancakes now. Lemon and sugar for me. smile
Lurker
Mmm love pancakes especially with butter, bananas and maple syrup
Head Penguin
Quote by Liz
We’re making pancakes now. Lemon and sugar for me. smile

Yup. I had lemon and sugar on my second one. I thought of you

Active Ink Slinger
Pecans and raisins in the batter. Then melted butter and our homemade maple syrup or Louisiana cane syrup, sometimes I mix the two syrups together. Wide a side of one of the flavors of Jimmy Dean's breakfast sausage, bacon or ham. Hot black pure coffee or ice cold milk.

Brandie
Lurker
Several ways... I like to experiment

Lemon Blueberry - I use lemon juice to make buttermilk, then add lemon zest and fresh blueberries, covered in real butter and maple syrup

Strawberry - add a little Smucker's strawberry sauce and diced fresh strawberries to the batter, butter and either strawberry or maple syrup

Mexican Coffee - add same ingredients like dutch chocolate powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, espresso powder, vanilla, & sometimes Kahlua, butter and maple syrup

Also like the thin Dutch pancakes. IKEA sells a poor imitation of them, but crepes are a bit closer to the taste. maple syrup

STRAWBERRY PANCAKES