Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story title question

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
So. Suppose I have a story up already, and just want to add "(part one)" to the end of the title (i.e. "Open Door" to "Open Door (part one)"). Can that be done without the URL of the story changing? I know when I was messing with the Shards at the beginning the URL would change when I changed the titles, but as this is linked out in a few places I'd like the URL to stay the same. Can that be done?

Am I annoying yet?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Verbal
So. Suppose I have a story up already, and just want to add "(part one)" to the end of the title (i.e. "Open Door" to "Open Door (part one)"). Can that be done without the URL of the story changing? I know when I was messing with the Shards at the beginning the URL would change when I changed the titles, but as this is linked out in a few places I'd like the URL to stay the same. Can that be done?

Am I annoying yet?

i am going to guess, no. that said, i'm not very tech savvy. ask Gav or Liz.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Blackbird Supernova
It would change the link because of the way the system saves stories. Your Shards example is perfect.

I find that often, a moniker of 'part one' isn't really necessary. You'll notice my recent series doesn't actually have a part one. Just a thought.