Login

Stories Star Badge

last reply
28 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
As per the other badges thread, I think it's a mix up.

Gav has just updated the code base which is common across our sister site, storiesspace.com and here.

I'll confirm if that's the case or I'm sure Gav will update us tomorrow.
Marx Sister
Quote by BradCarpenter
"I see on my timeline that I have been awarded the "Stories Star badge."

What is it for?

Brad"

It's for aggregate story views on stories space. 30,000 and 65,000 (for superstar) I think.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Her Royal Spriteness
now that i have the badges, the badges be mine. try to take away my badges over my cold dead body, bitches!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

High Lord of Darkness
All these badges...I've almost run out of available coat to put them on!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
Aww poor Vanessa. I feel so sorry for you. Look on the bright side, at least you had your 15 minutes of glory for you to always remember. Don't worry, even though you are no longer a superstar in the eyes of the world, we all love you just the same. You'll always be superstar to all of us here.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Simple Scribbler
Quote by vanessa26

? I got all excited for them and now it seems they are glitch badges
Dreams and hopes of being a superstar quickly dashed...typical ?

Vanessa, I too wanted to be a Superstar! sad I quickly screen-printed, excitedly showed my cats, and made it is my new phone wallpaper! Yay!!!
Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by sprite
now that i have the badges, the badges be mine. try to take away my badges over my cold dead body, bitches!

I'm with Sprite. Once posted, forever posted! Besides, they fill out the row so well.

Meagan
Marx Sister
Quote by sprite
"now that i have the badges, the badges be mine. try to take away my badges over my cold dead body, bitches!"

Well, I guess we're keeping them now! Gav is not foolish enough to intentionally incur the wrath of sprite.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Baked Orange
Quote by sprite

Jeez, you could have told me this was here!!
So my pretty "Profile Star" badge is a fake?

[B]WHAT A WORLD![/B]
God Empress of Lush
Quote by sprite

I've felt the pain of losing a badge once. The first time is always the worst. ?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges" (Blazing Saddles)

Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by nicola

Confirmed - it was a mix-up with the shared code base and our sister site, storiesspace.com.

They should be disappearing soon then. Thanks Nicola for your tireless efforts in this site.
Meagan
Primus Omnium
Quote by nicola

Confirmed - it was a mix-up with the shared code base and our sister site, storiesspace.com.

Here's a small suggestion to the folks here on Lush. Come on over to Stories Space and get these badges. I have them right now over there. And they won't be going anywhere.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
Quote by Dancewithme

Fun Film...smiles

I like the "History of the World" und especially "Young Frankenstein" as well.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Hi Kimmi & Vanessa,

My cat and I celebrating about being awarded 3 new badges on my Lush profile the other day!

- NiteHawk086

The Linebacker
You can't take my badges, l've used them to pierce my nipples, and my wackynoodle.

Simple Scribbler
Quote by NiteHawk086
Hi Kimmi & Vanessa,

My cat and I celebrating about being awarded 3 new badges on my Lush profile the other day!

- NiteHawk086

Haha! Yay! Another crazy cat person! Welcome to the club!
Lurker
Quote by Dancewithme

They need bloody badges for those that send private messages, then block their X-friends they remove, out of the blue. So sorry we re-connected. I believe that Lush is for fun and frolics, not hate and discontent Ted.

Glitches in the system will always be here. We must expect it, and move on.