Login

Sexy Sentiments * What's your favorite?

last reply
3.4k replies
266k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
*post them here*...a great idea for your blog...(update daily so your friends will know what you are thinking)

Active Ink Slinger

...let's to strong women..!!
Active Ink Slinger
Every woman's fantasy moment..!!

Active Ink Slinger
Great posts! Thanks for sharing
Active Ink Slinger

Right click, copy & paste the URL to your Lush blog..Photo sentiments generate interesting conversations with friends
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by That1NJGuy
Great posts! Thanks for sharing

My pleasure..hope you find something you like
Active Ink Slinger

Sometimes...it's more than just sentiments...an awesome pic like this...say's it all....!!

Purveyor of Sweetness
tina

i love all yours but right now i love this one..... do i need to have a picture to go with it???

“i love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. i love you simply, without problems or pride: i love you in this way because i do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no i or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when i fall asleep your eyes close.”
― pablo neruda
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
tina

i love all yours but right now i love this one..... do i need to have a picture to go with it???

“i love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. i love you simply, without problems or pride: i love you in this way because i do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no i or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when i fall asleep your eyes close.”
― pablo neruda

oHHH WOW..laura..That's so romantic..sooo you..your style is so unique...No, pic not needed but I sure will add one to that for you & send to your page hon..hugs