Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what's something that i can do on webcam for my bf,while he watches me?

last reply
29 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
extreme ironing
Lurker
he would if you did it in the nude lol
Active Ink Slinger
Haha yea, but i want something that pleases me too
Active Ink Slinger
but your clothes would be so crisp and clean, that wouldn't please you?
Active Ink Slinger
nope....

Man you guys are no help at all :P
Active Ink Slinger
jumping jacks??? No?

O.K., then how about putting on some of your sexiest lingerie.... find some of your favorite naughty stories to read.... then either read them to him, or together, and see where things go from there....
Advanced Wordsmith
penetration and close ups are amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
Ask him what's his favorite color... and when he gives u the answer, wear that color panties xD
Active Ink Slinger
How about a long slow sexy strip for him and show him what he is missing as he is obviously away.
Constant Gardener
Quote by laugh_out_loud
nope....

Man you guys are no help at all :P

How outlandish would you consider some suggestions to be? What is the depth of your relationship with this boyfriend? Have you ever met him in person or is he simply an internet friend you consider as your boyfriend?

What do you enjoy?

There are several factors you could hint at which might jog better suggestions from this crew of perverts at Lush.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
well if i was your bf i would like you strip real slow then i would love to watch you make love to you sweet body and hope you would like to watch me as i rub my cock as i look at you making love to your sweet young wet little love hole and as i look upon you i love it as your sweet pussy gets wet and you lick your sweet juices from your fingers and you tell me you wish that your fingers were my hard cock as i watch you have one of you sweet toys up you hot wet young little cum hole oh my oh fuck wish i was your boy friend and we had a cam i would tell you some sweet thing to do and you could tell me what you want me to do

well you ask and i told you
kisskiss cumonmesweetpuss
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks guys! You really helped me out tonight smile

I got him begging for more :P
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Choenix
Ask him what's his favorite color... and when he gives u the answer, wear that color panties xD
Lipstick, eyeshadow and such to look amazingly desirable; the sit close to the camera so he has a nice closeup of your face, your eyes and your smile. Then sensuously read your favorite Lush story to him...

Then he should return the favor.... The next night.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by FtLMale
Lipstick, eyeshadow and such to look amazingly desirable; the sit close to the camera so he has a nice closeup of your face, your eyes and your smile. Then sensuously read your favorite Lush story to him...

Then he should return the favor.... The next night.

I love this idea, now let me think.... hhmmm which story will it be ??
Alpha Blonde
Hmm... do you have access to some ginger in the kitchen?

Kidding... that might be a bit too kinky if you're in a new relationship.

I would go with dirty talk, telling him what you want him to do to you (you may want to think up an interesting scenario ahead of time if you're not used to dirty talk), while slowly undressing and using your body as a show-and-tell as you get to each descriptive stage of the kinky tell-all. Be slow and sensual about it... run your fingers down the curve of the inside of your hip telling him you wish his tongue was trailing over your skin just like that.

Then you might want to have some toys on-hand to use as well for when things get dirtier. I'd use a glass dildo if you can. They show up nicely on camera and look sexier than the typical vibrator/dildo. Then you can also suck on it in between varying the penetration styles and positions which is extremely sexy to watch if you go slow and use your tongue and lips well. Let him take in the view from the front and then turn so he can watch the dildo sliding in and out from behind. Take your time and don't rush.

And have a drink or two beforehand so you're relaxed and feeling the vibe.

I'd start with that and then graduate to kinkier sessions later.
Active Ink Slinger
i forgot to ask you laugh_out_loud did you do this
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
He can watch you get fucked by someone else
Lurker
Webcamming with someone inevitably leads to masturbation. You can however do this with a little twist: Ignore the fact that his is watching you, pretend that you are by yourself. This adds a level of hotness in the form of voyuerism. if you want to get real creative, you could even role play fantasies of his such as the school girl who just got home from school and is pleasuring herself. costumes and props add to the illusion that he is watching someone other than his girl friend
Active Ink Slinger
ask him which one of your friends he would fuck if you let him, the one he thinks is the hottest, then ask her to wear a bikini and heels and give you a all over body rub with baby oil, make sure you start with a bikini and heels also . the important thing is you girls act like he's not watching this go on ,then if your friend is ok with it you remove your bikini ( leave on the heels) as she rubs the oil enjoy it and make your moans heard. now the next thing is tell your friend to sit on the side of the bed but still in view of the cam and without even telling her about this part ....just tell her how wet she made you could she please watch you pleasure yourself, I'm sure she will and enjoy it she may join you but he would have busted atleast 3 nuts by this point....try it and make sure the girl is caught off guard , her face will really get you off quick....please keep us in the loop, goodluck
Lurker
I watched a video a woman did for here husband while he was out of town, then sent it to him. She was in a desk chair masturbating in full view of the webcam. Hot! Very Hot!
Lurker
Let your imagination go and give him the best show you can especially the sexiest show.
Lurker
Quote by quietmischief
but your clothes would be so crisp and clean, that wouldn't please you?

Hahaha, your words please me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Have his favorite mood music playing. Then pan the camera a little so he sees a bottle of wine and two poured glasses in the background. Then play with yourself and turn to having a strange cock appear in view. You then proceed to take on that and...
Active Ink Slinger
Dancing, stripping, and masturbating.
Stop at various points and have him direct you. Don’t be afraid to tease and defy his instructions, agreeing only to proceed if he follows one of yours. He might lose interest or log off once he cums so don’t be dissapointed if he shoots and then the fun stops. If that does happen, take it as a compliment for doing such a good job that he couldn’t last long.

Make sure you are somewhere where audio won’t be an issue. Part of the fun is hearing the other person. If you need to be quiet, consider using a handheld microphone so that you can whisper and softly moan as appropriate. In the past, I’ve used a webcam on mute and then called her to get the full effect when neither of us had the luxery of complete privacy.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
Suprise him by inviting another person to join you on camera.
be daring. attach the camera to your laptop and go outside, go for a drive. get naked or do something sexual where you could get caught.
Eat.
Clean the house or your room.
And ride a dildo.