Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lovense Lush Advice Needed

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
3 likes
Rookie Scribe

So, I've been wanting one of these for ages. It's a sex toy that you or someone else can control and it can be used remotely. I figured I'd better try it out myself and I was really disappointed. The vibrations are not as intense as I'd hoped and the placement of the outer part is...well, it doesn't fit where I want it to!

Does anyone who has one have any advice on using it for optimal pleasure?

I'm adding new stories every day! As a polyamorous/pansexual person, I love to write stories that feature polyam relationships with plenty of mixed pairings! Please check out my profile to see what's new!

Rookie Scribe

It was the Lush 2.

It's got a curve with part that goes inside and part that is outside and I kind of assumed the part on the outside should sit right above my clit and give vibrations both internally and externally.

I'm adding new stories every day! As a polyamorous/pansexual person, I love to write stories that feature polyam relationships with plenty of mixed pairings! Please check out my profile to see what's new!

Quote by AutumnSeave

It was the Lush 2.

It's got a curve with part that goes inside and part that is outside and I kind of assumed the part on the outside should sit right above my clit and give vibrations both internally and externally.

No, it's the antenna.

Charming as fuck

Quote by AutumnSeave

It was the Lush 2.

Hiya, I have the lush 3 but I think it's the same idea as the 2. It really is just designed more for discreet internal pleasure and teasing. I have never orgasmed from just wearing the lush, although it has kept me on edge and fucking distracted when I'm out and about.

The Dolce, on the other hand, holy fuck. The inside part is the same size as the lush, but it feels thicker because it doesn't taper as much. Instead, it curves into the part that nestles against your clit, and this has a second vibe at that end. I personally find this one a bit too bulky to wear out but for at home teasing, it's my go to. The whole thing bends, but is very rigid.

Comparison below smile

Advanced Wordsmith

Quote by Jen

Hiya, I have the lush 3 but I think it's the same idea as the 2. It really is just designed more for discreet internal pleasure and teasing. I have never orgasmed from just wearing the lush, although it has kept me on edge and fucking distracted when I'm out and about.

The Dolce, on the other hand, holy fuck. The inside part is the same size as the lush, but it feels thicker because it doesn't taper as much. Instead, it curves into the part that nestles against your clit, and this has a second vibe at that end. I personally find this one a bit too bulky to wear out but for at home teasing, it's my go to. The whole thing bends, but is very rigid.

Comparison below smile

Very helpful, thank you! I have 3 and also need additional clitoral stimulation to cum. Dolce seems fun πŸ™‚