Login

Best oral sex items

last reply
15 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I'm looking to spice things up oral sexwise. Anyone recommend a certain product that was good. I've seen oral anesthetic sprays and stuff like that before. Anything actually work good? I've seen mixed reviews.
Active Ink Slinger
Strawberries- Blueberries - Bananas - fruit of many kinds licked or sucked out is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by jgrenc22
I'm looking to spice things up oral sexwise. Anyone recommend a certain product that was good. I've seen oral anesthetic sprays and stuff like that before. Anything actually work good? I've seen mixed reviews.

The oral anesthetic stuff is amazing! I got some of the doc johnson good head spray from lovehoney. It came free with another product at the time and I didn't expect much from it. Boy was I wrong! It numbs the back of your mouth 100%. I now keep stocked up on it for many reasons. I even use it when I have a cold/flu as pain relief.
Coming soon...
Lurker
certain fruits, whip cream, chocolate syrup.... a good start
Lurker
My mouth and a cock or pussy, no additional items for me are required.
Active Ink Slinger
A willing mouth and plenty of spit?....maybe monitor teeth use, suck capacity, tongue use. I LOVE it when partners kind of wave my cock around and smack themselves on the face with it n stuff (im not an especially hung guy but theres enough there to play with as required).
Active Ink Slinger
A willing mouth and plenty of spit?....maybe monitor teeth use, suck capacity, tongue use. I LOVE it when partners kind of wave my cock around and smack themselves on the face with it n stuff (im not an especially hung guy but theres enough there to play with as required).
Active Ink Slinger
A mouth and a tongue
Advanced Wordsmith
buy a tongue dinger. they are awesome and cheap
Advanced Wordsmith
I used to be able to be able to buy a product called "Hum Dinger" it was a mini vibe that went on the tongue. the wife absolutely loved it but I can't find them any more
Her Royal Spriteness
garden shears.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
pearls smile
Active Ink Slinger
I'd say tongues and lips
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
Some great answers here, I could only think of one (phallic shaped and fleshy) thing so I realise I am among more wicked and fun people lol