Login

Is it ok ?

last reply
25 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
My cock when it is hard hooks to the left quite a bit. Should i be worried ?
Lurker
I love a dick that curves a little makes for better orgasms when having sex! Having said that if its curving downwards that makes it difficult, but to the side is fine with me.
Active Ink Slinger
I shouldn't worry too. It's probably instictual in that it sometimes acts as a divining rod and is just seeking out some pussy.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
I remember reading that Bill Clinton has a curved one.
Active Ink Slinger
My mama was one wise woman and had many little sayings... when it doubt get it checked out!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
if you are able to urinate with ease, and ejaculate with pleasure then rock on with your bad self.
Rookie Scribe
As long as it doesn't cause pain or affect performance than you should be fine.
M. Wilk
EMT
Active Ink Slinger
As long as it's hooking on way or the other I wouldn't worry about it.
Lurker
Quote by Rontre
As long as it's hooking on way or the other I wouldn't worry about it.

Mine dosen't hook left OR right

Should I be worried?
Lurker
My Yugo steers to the left after a high rate of speed, which can only be accomplished going downhill and with a tail-wind.

Should I be worried?
Lurker
Quote by roccotool
My Yugo steers to the left after a high rate of speed, which can only be accomplished going downhill and with a tail-wind.

Should I be worried?

Damn I'd be worried that you were in a Yugo period never mind how it drives LMAO
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by roccotool

Should I be worried?

No, that is perfectly normal for a Yugo. Getting them to the top of the hill is usually a problem.

"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Constant Gardener
When I'm at the public swimming pool and sporting a woody, I'm not supposed to run around on the wet concrete as I might trip, fall and put someone's eye out.

It's a tough life.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
I can no longer lie about it ...I am not straight - it does curve slightly.

Should I go to confession?
Active Ink Slinger
Whatever and which way, as long as it is still standing and without any irritation, then it should be okay.
Rookie Scribe
its ok !! even that some women like it just dont worry be happy with you nature & enjoy your body
Lurker
mine hooks to the right, suggest we stand side by side and performed synchronised & indeed symbiotic, no sorry symmetrical masturbation. way hey.
Lurker
as long as u can perform sex without any difficulty then its fine ...there is still no harm in consulting a doc....
Lurker
as long as u can perform sex without any difficulty then its fine ...there is still no harm in consulting a doc....
Active Ink Slinger
thanks for the thread -very interesting -as many have already stated, if you feel OK don't worry about it : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
Quote by Woman
My mama was one wise woman and had many little sayings... when it doubt get it checked out!!!!

funny....my mother always spouted 'when in doubt always iron inside out'
Active Ink Slinger
i'm back- my baby's likes it left too - he says, it's because he's right handed : ) i guess after about sixty years of handling it yourself, this makes sense -of course, that was before he met me : )

got me wondering something else : ) when i'm down on him and my tongue is touching the left area under the shaft near his balls, that's where his index finger would be : ) and that's where i suck it out of him - ohh sweet : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
Quote by DirtyMartini
Yeah, I was going to say that if it hooks to the left you're probably pulling it with your left hand too much...

Try switching hands now and then...

actually if he turns his grip slightly to the right it should cure the hook...

ohhh wait ... thats for a slice..never mind ;)
Lurker
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by DirtyMartini
Yeah, I was going to say that if it hooks to the left you're probably pulling it with your left hand too much...

Try switching hands now and then...

actually if he turns his grip slightly to the right it should cure the hook...

ohhh wait ... thats for a slice..never mind ;)

I agree....too much left hand....I believe you can straighten it out if you first start by stoking your putter right in the hole from about three feet. If you can do that then you need a name change....Mr. Ed.