last reply
42 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
Happy Birthday, Tonya!!!

Awesome Lady
Absolutely one of the most delightful people to know. Happy, happy, happy birthday.

Bonnet Flaunter
Happy Birthday, dear Tonya! xxx
Ungovernable
Have a very happy birthday, Tonya! Enjoy it to the fullest!

Southern Barefoot Angel
happy birthday to my sweet friend

Happy birthday to a good friend and a very special person may all your wishes and dream come true on your special birthday tonya
Active Ink Slinger

Happy birthday Tonya! ????

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
Here’s hoping the birthday celebration was enjoyable and NO fire department calls made!!

I went to bed early last nite and got up early today because of a morning doctor appointment...a special day. WRONG on the doctor visit ... the special day was YOUR HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOL!!
May you have many more!!
Active Ink Slinger
Now how could I possibly forget to wish someone as sweet as you a happy birthday! Hope you have a SPLENDIFEROUS day hon!

Whistling on my journey
Happy Happy

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Just a Girl in the World

wishing you a wonderful birthday!
Primus Omnium
Hope you are having a lovely day, little Tonya.

Active Ink Slinger
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a great beginning to the weekend. Hope all of your birthday wishes come true. Can't make any promises, but will hope that by this time next year, I will finally know how to add pix to my forum posts. Sending you lots of huge hugs, and loads of love heart
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday!

Lurker
Happiest of Birthdays Tonya.nqluJehgDL1qV7UG
Lurker

Happy Birthday Granny T!

I love the goldfish's side glance. I can't imagine YOU ever incorporating that look into your repertoire.

Have a fabulous day!!!
Prolific Writer
Happy Birthday Tonya.

Wishing you a lovely day.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Happy birthday to one of the kindest, sweetest, gentlest and generous people on Lush. So happy to have you as a friend. Enjoy your day.

I made the cake myself. Sorry.

Troublemaker
Happy Birthday lovely Tonya! Hope your day is special!