Login

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SMOOCHER!!

last reply
28 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
It's Rick's birthday (June 1st) I remember cuz it's the day after mine!

Please help me wish him a fabulous birthday!

Rookie Scribe
Happy a birthday if your a friend of BEFFER YOUR A FRIED OF MINE HAve a great day Sat.Hope BEFFER gives you a special present
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Happy biirthday, Smoocher! LaylaJune wishes you a happy one too!

Lurker
Happy birthday and many happy returns.
Active Ink Slinger
Wishing you the best day ever. I hope your day is amazing and you have many; many wonderful surprises. May all your wishes come true. Sending you lots of huge hugs and love heart

P.S. I know I have been a member for quite a number of years, but I have never learned how to add the pix to forum posts. Hopefully, one day I will surprise myself and everyone and figure it out, LOL. Have an amazing wonderful weekend. MWAH
Lurker
Quote by Denim_Daisy10

OMG!!!

Happy Birthday Dude!!! I do hope DD made enough for the three of us. Decadent. I’m not suggesting a threesome on your birthday. I can watch you two while I eat. ?
The Linebacker
Happy Birthday, Rick! Hope you have a great day!

True love stories never have endings.
Have a great day!
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Awesome Lady
Yes it is your birthday, you adorable lovely bestie friend. Know that everyone that knows you loves you.......

Her Royal Spriteness

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Whistling on my journey

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

The Creep
Happy happy birthday to you, Rick bless you and have a fabulous one!!!!

Active Ink Slinger

Sorry I'm late ..Happy birthday Smoocher! ????

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Prolific Writer
Happy Birthday.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday Smoocher ... I’m so sorry I joined the party late ... but here’s warm wishes that your special day was wonderful and filled with all the things that bring a smile to your heart ??????