HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY TO EJG3!!! <3<3<3

last reply
46 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candyland Kitten

My dearest, darlingest Edward,

I cannot think of anyone who is more deserving of having all of their wishes come true on their birthday. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend full of every good gift and every perfect present. Once you're back here to stay I'll grab on to you so tight you can't ever possibly leave (and I mean that in the most non-stalkerish way possible). This is the one and only birthday that I can ever possibly spend away from you my darling Edward. You've changed my life and helped me become the best possible version of me. I love you with all I have.

Please hurry back to me and to all of your friends here. Lush isn't the same without you!

Love ya Daddykins!!! Mwah!!
Sunny (aka Your littlekins)

P.S - Don't forget you promised me all of your spankings! ...Or I might have to switch things up lol. (Giggles...xxx)

Primus Omnium
Here's hoping you have a lovely birthday, Edward.
Happy Birthday BF..

Click below to see

Lurker
May you have a most happy.
In-House Sapiosexual
May you receive all the good things your heart has asked for
and the things you never knew you needed.aeIsBcYlOVowC9Pq

? A True Story ?
Lurker
Eddie, Happy Birthday! ? Miss seeing one of the nicest and best men on Lush! Have a very special day my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday Edward ??? Wishing you a day filled with the richest of blessings
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
Happy birthday Edward Enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday! Have a great day and make it one to remember.

Princess D

.......... enjoy your birthday, we all miss you big huggs
Prolific Writer
Happy Birthday Edward (FF).....May you have an amazing 50th birthday. I wish for you all the happiness today, tomorrow and always.

Hope you have the greatest day.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
Happy Birthday Edward hope it is a good one.