Login

ask a question!

last reply
185 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
ask any question you want and the person after you must answer to it to post his own!
Active Ink Slinger
Well, where is my question? That's my question!

Oh here is another one.

When you see your lover licking an ice cream cone, do you think nasty thoughts?
Lurker
it depends of how one processes NASTY...lol but yes i do!
what is ur kinkiest fantasy?
Lurker
I don't have any "kinnky" ones -- at least that would be considered "kinky" on Lush! Ha Ha

Have you ever had an orgasm without any touching of your genitals?
Lurker
oh yes, when done right i can cum just from having my neck or nipples sucked and nibbled.

have you ever got so caught up on lush you missed an appoitmen?
Lurker
nope never

have you ever fantassized about fucking ginger's brains out? (i have biggrin)
Active Ink Slinger
not really, i've thought about it though.

do you think drinking helps or hurts your sexiness?
Active Ink Slinger
As long as your not stupid drunk......it helps.

Do you ever get addicted to the thought of being with someone you really can't be with?
Clumeleon
Yes, far too much. It's my new Facebook.

Have you ever had a love-bite (hickey) anywhere other than your neck, and if so, where?
Lurker
Yes... my boob

Do you think you still be here a year from now?
Weaver of Words
the whole concept has far exceeded my expectations by miles. i have made some very close friends here. people i will stay in contact with even if one of us leaves. i have broken almost every reslove i made to myself about what i would or would not do or reveal to others. and i am working on breaking another one. so guess the answer is YES!

is this the first site of this type that you ahve joined or have there been otheres?
Lurker
This is the first adult site I have been on and each day I learn more about myself and my sexual desires. To say I am pleasantly surprised from my time here and those I have met would be an understatement!

Have you surprised yourself since being here? Example: come to realize you are more sexual than you thought, maybe new interests have peaked, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
No I have not surprised myself but I have been surprised on other things!

Has Lush become your home page?
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
No, it's not my home page. (can't imagine the problems that would cause)

Have you ever begun to tell a story to someone IRL about something that happened on Lush and had to stop, because you suddenly realized that it would be considered *very* inappropriate to tell the story but it's really just a normal occurrence on Lush? (i.e. Hi Cousin Sue, this guy told me today he was jerking off and his mom was watching! Ha Ha Err...umm...ooops...forget I said anything.)
Active Ink Slinger
Yes on several occasions! I usually catch it by saying I was talking to a friend and they said......LMAO

What is your least favorite aspect of Lush and why?
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
Quote by Dudealicious
My least favorite aspect is all of the drama....Come on folks we are hear primarily to read and write stories....Have we forgotten about that??

If you had your lush crush in front of you, what would be the first thing you would do?

i'd smile at him..

what has your experience on lush taught you about yourself?
Clumeleon
I think it has made me better at writing about sex, but not necessarily a better writer overall.

What's the weirdest thing someone on Lush has ever said to you?
Active Ink Slinger
no.......but I only talk to a couple of people on my friend list......and it's short

When you logged on, what was the most friend requests did you have in you inbox? (me--eleven)
Lurker
Quote by Marina
When you logged on, what was the most friend requests did you have in you inbox? (me--eleven)

seven

Have you ever tried something new because you got the idea from Lush?
Lurker
Ha, yes!

Have you made any good friends here? Non sexy ones?
Lurker
Absolutely!! Please see above.

Have you ever requested naked/explicit pics from a Lush friend??
Active Ink Slinger
No, but I have been offered pics.

Have you ever befriended someone on Lush and then never had a conversation with them again?
Clumeleon
Not 'befriended' as such, but there are a few people I've had a nice chat with once and then never again.

Have you ever added someone and then deleted them before having any contact with them?
Active Ink Slinger
I would never delete someone for lack of contact, or for any other minute reason.

Have you ever wished you could hop a plane at the drop of a hat to visit a lush crush?