last reply
25 replies
2.5k views
4 watchers
5 likes

Quote by JWren

I wanted to leave a comment on a story and got the following message:

Upgrade to Leave Comments

Sorry, there are no upgrades available for you at this time. You may find that you are already fully upgraded.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

It means the writer of the story has disabled comments from men. Quite possibly unknowingly.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by JWren

Sorry, there are no upgrades available for you at this time. You may find that you are already fully upgraded.

It means the writer of the story has disabled comments from men. Quite possibly unknowingly.

THAT might explain some of my messages to various ladies not getting opened-did I ever tell you about that?

Editor at large

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by JWren

Thanks for your input. But, if the writer has blocked story comments from men, why not simply state that instead of the nonsensical waffle about upgrades?

Dirty Stop-out

Quote by JWren

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by JWren

Thanks for your input. But, if the writer has blocked story comments from men, why not simply state that instead of the nonsensical waffle about upgrades?

it's a glitch, it happens every so often..it's incredibly irritating.. it's nothing to do with the author blocking comments, despite what some helpful posters might construe. If you try again later, it might work.. it might not... it's all part of the fun of the New World Order

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Charming as fuck

Thanks Alan,

I've raised it again with IT as that shouldn't be happening. J x

Quote by PJH

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by JWren

THAT might explain some of my messages to various ladies not getting opened-did I ever tell you about that?

The subject rings a bell, yes.😊

Active Ink Slinger

It happened to me today, a God Member but unable to comment on a story, and it asks me to upgrade. If someone has disabled comments that's one thing, but i should be able to comment, particularly when i have something nice to say

The site is still glitchy but after a refresh, you are allowed to post on stories and forums.

Active Ink Slinger

Still happening.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by DonnaCupcake

It happened to me today, a God Member but unable to comment on a story, and it asks me to upgrade. If someone has disabled comments that's one thing, but i should be able to comment, particularly when i have something nice to say

I’ve always wanted to upgrade to a God membership level.

An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge

I thought this was a free site.I just joined this morning but the site won't let me chat .I opened a help ticket and they sent me an email saying its all good and was able to chat, but it was only good for one hour.My question is ,is this a free site or a pay site?.Just a new member with an inquiring mind

Voyeur @ f/64

Quote by CharlotteRusse1

Quote by DonnaCupcake

I’ve always wanted to upgrade to a God membership level.

It isn't cheap, but the benefits are just awesome yes

Quote by Konagurl

I thought this was a free site.I just joined this morning but the site won't let me chat .I opened a help ticket and they sent me an email saying its all good and was able to chat, but it was only good for one hour.My question is ,is this a free site or a pay site?.Just a new member with an inquiring mind

It's a free site but there's benefits to being a paid member. Your membership is a donation to help the site continue to be active. I was a free member for a few days and didn't have the issue you are unfortunately having to deal w/. At the moment there's a few bugs, which lush knows about, so this may be another.

Site administrator

Quote by Konagurl

Hello. I dealt with your help desk tickets. Is all now well or are you still having a problem getting into the chat rooms?

Rookie Scribe

What are the benefits of upgrading to be a Platinum Status member and how do that should I wish to do so. I am already a gold member.

Rookie Scribe

I have been seeing talk about a black Friday special, to upgrade to Platinum. I am a gold member can I get in on the upgrade?

True Blue Aussie

Quote by thequietman

I have been seeing talk about a black Friday special, to upgrade to Platinum. I am a gold member can I get in on the upgrade?

Check out the link that Jen posted above your comment.

Voyeur @ f/64

Quote by AngelWorthy

Check out the link that Jen posted above your comment.

But there is no way to get to the get

True Blue Aussie

Quote by kistinspencil

But there is no way to get to the get

As a paid member already, we have found that you can not take advantage of the Black Friday Sale. Hoping once the business day starts in London, Admin will get on top of this issue. Check out the link that Jen posted above for more comments about the issue.

This is quite poor treatment of people who have shown faith in the site and have paid up for membership. What is also very poor but is often the case with this site is the poor communication about this. Any information regarding this offer not being available to existing member is only forthcoming after challenges and questions from fellow members. Why did you not issue a detailed notice of this offer with all the relevant restrictions right from the time you knew it was going to happen.

Charming as fuck

Quote by retiredman

This is quite poor treatment of people who have shown faith in the site and have paid up for membership. What is also very poor but is often the case with this site is the poor communication about this. Any information regarding this offer not being available to existing member is only forthcoming after challenges and questions from fellow members. Why did you not issue a detailed notice of this offer with all the relevant restrictions right from the time you knew it was going to happen.

Please read the thread linked above where updates have been posted on this matter. You can walk your words back there if you wish.