Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Story Cover images

last reply
6 replies
2 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger

i can make them fine. The two places I have problems are that when you save them, they don't immediately show in preview.

number two is that corrections ar adjustments don't show up immediately. either.

i seem to need to go between edit and the cover image area, back and forth. Occasionally, it takes ten to fifteen tries before I'm sure it's caught. Can I just do it and assume that it will come out right? So far, i have to see the correct image in the preview before i assume it works. JIM

Active Ink Slinger

I would also like to add a query about covers, in that I added one some time ago (for revision?) and my story disappeared from my profile. I want it back…

Charming as fuck

Quote by lejeuparfait

I would also like to add a query about covers, in that I added one some time ago (for revision?) and my story disappeared from my profile. I want it back…

Hiya, you story is in your drafts. You will need to submit it again for reverification, thanks.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by Jen

Hiya, you story is in your drafts. You will need to submit it again for reverification, thanks.

Thank you for that…is that specified when adding a cover? Maybe I didn’t read the pop ups if there were any…

Cyberpunk

I'd kind like to know if there is an ETA on a fix the current cover image issue.

I can create them all day and haven't seen a one show up in two days.

I am a cybergeek, so I decided to dress the part.

Site administrator

Quote by rvlover

I'd kind like to know if there is an ETA on a fix the current cover image issue.

I can create them all day and haven't seen a one show up in two days.

It has been reported to the development team. They return to work tomorrow 9am (Monday UK time).

Site administrator

Quote by simplyjohn

It has been reported to the development team. They return to work tomorrow 9am (Monday UK time).

Should be fixed later today apparently.