Login

not able to send friend request invite

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hi..when i click on add as a friend..the request does not reach the person i try to add as friend....pls help...browser restarting n cache clearing didnt help
Code Monkey
Hi
How did you know if did not reach them? Have you sent them a message asking?
Just trying to determine whether they have you blocked.
Cheers............gav
Cock Connoisseur
He came to me in the help room and we tested this. He sent me a request and I never got it. I suggested he post here as I was unable to help him resolve this issue.
Lurker
Ravyn, do you by chance have your privacy settings set to "Only friends can send you messages" or "Only Gold members can send you friend requests"?
Cock Connoisseur
Nope I don't...I get them from anyone
Rookie Scribe
is it posible that im blocked by some way to send frn requests on someones complain...i think i was randomely sending frn requests to people wen i was new...
Cock Connoisseur
Yes, that is one of the things I had mentioned to you in the help room, but that does not explain why I did not receive the one you sent me when we were testing this theory.
Active Ink Slinger
Why not just ask the person your talking to that your having problems. And ask them to add you as a friend
Rocker of the cocker
Quote by menikag2
is it posible that im blocked by some way to send frn requests on someones complain...i think i was randomely sending frn requests to people wen i was new...

I'm looking into it for you, I'll send you a message once I find out what's going on. smile
Internet Sensation
There are more people having this problem.
I just had a chat with another person on here who couldn't get his requests through.

I'm curious to what method you're using to send a friends request.
Are you using the pop up chat add to friends button, the chat room's add as friend option, the profile ask nn to be a friend or manually typing their name in the friends settings?

I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but maybe one of the four alternatives is efficient.