Login

API

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Is there an available API for Lush Stories writers?

Basically, I post my stories in multiple locations. I would like to pool all of my stats into one location (File on my PC). Is there an API for the site where I can access my stats?
From the erotic mind of A.J. Quick
Matriarch
We don't give out our API information for security reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
If you're really that way inclined you could make up your own lightweight stat feed using ! Pipes without too much fuss.

I'd convert your stories list into a JSON feed. From there it'd just require a bit of JavaScript monkeying with RegExp - all the stat data is handily placed in key/value pairs separated by |

Form an orderly queue, ladies.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Gingerbread Lover
This is like reading my first thread when I joined Lush. I had no idea what anybody was talking about.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Internet Philosopher
Quote by Shylass
This is like reading my first thread when I joined Lush. I had no idea what anybody was talking about.

I'm glad you said that. I thought my feed was being translated into Double Dutch
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Shylass

I thought we were being spammed about PPI but, by someone that can't spell
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by racking

I thought we were being spammed about PPI but, by someone that can't spell

For some reason, I have the phrase "API home insurance" in my head.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Scarlet Seductress
Stands for 'Application Programming Interface' smile

It's a set of scripts and tools for building software applications. It makes it easier for a programmer to develop an application that integrates with a specific website or service. Facebook and Twitter publish their own which allows developers to integrate certainly functionality into their software.

Think of it like a set of building blocks, and all a programmer needs to do is put them together.

*bell rings*

That's the end of class for today folks.
Gingerbread Lover
Yep. I read that when I Googled it. Just like anal sex and football, I get the concept, but it makes no sense to me, and I'm happy to leave it to those who do that sort of thing.

Head Nurse
Quote by Liz

It's a set of scripts and tools for building software applications. It makes it easier for a programmer to develop an application that integrates with a specific website or service. Facebook and Twitter publish their own which allows developers to integrate certainly functionality into their software.

Think of it like a set of building blocks, and all a programmer needs to do is put them together.

*bell rings*

*swoons* You know I love it when you go all nerdy on me!

Internet Philosopher
Quote by Liz

*bell rings*

Okay, that explains it!
(Walks away before I'm asked any questions)

Seriously, I can machine a block of aluminum into a replica of the Ten Commandments, but computers are a shade above voodoo to me.