Login

Swallowing

last reply
22 replies
3.1k views
4 watchers
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Do most guys swallow? I'm thinking yes, because most of us who have taken this path have probably tasted their own cum out of curiosity.
Lurker
Spitters are quitters!
Active Ink Slinger
Situational. If Im consoling the BJ & having it my way, teasing ect... I'll spit it back along his shaft and balls & let it run down, then lick or otherwise play with it. If its a deep face fuck then swallow. Of course in a threesome or group snowballings the thing.
Active Ink Slinger
Always swallow, mine or anyone else. It is a shame to see cum go to waste.
Lurker
I like to take it all in. My guy can shoot huge loads. I have swallowed it all, though I usually let some out on my goatee. I like to try to get it up on my mustache as well. I let it lay on my tongue so my taste buds can fully soak. I can smell and taste him. We don't live together. I usually drive home with his flavor and smell driving me insane. When I get home, I usually jerk before finally cleaning up.
Active Ink Slinger
If I ever get the chance to get a cock in my mouth, I will absolutely swallow every drop!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by KinkLover1973
Always swallow, mine or anyone else. It is a shame to see cum go to waste.

Absolutely yes. Always swallow my own and as much of anyone else’s as I can. The more the better. I just love swallowing cum.
Active Ink Slinger

Yes I have never met a guy that didn't swallow. The only time I don't is if my partner wants to give a facial or cum somewhere else on me. I still lap it up afterwards.

Advanced Wordsmith

I like to swallow. Also like facials. Toning hotter than blowing a guy, letting him cum on my face and having the cum dry on my face driving home.

Active Ink Slinger

Definitely swallow! Only thing nicer than cum hitting your throat is a cock throbbing in your ass as it spurts.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Can't imagine not.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger

The first time I sucked a guys cock, I spit out the cum when he shot his load in my mouth. But I liked the taste and the feel of it. So after that, I always swallowed.

Rookie Scribe

If he cums in my mouth I swallow

Rookie Scribe

I absolutely definitely swallow. Nothing like warm creamy semen and sperm sliding down your throat

Rookie Scribe

I've tasted my own cum on many occasions but would like a facial so I can try someone else's cum before I take a full load in my mouth.

Rookie Scribe

I love to swallow. I always clean up my creampie from my wife as well. She is multi-orgasmic and she usually has a few during the cleaning process.

Advanced Wordsmith

Not a lot of experience and have both swallowed and pulled off and finished off with my hand. Enjoyed all experiences with cock and if it was always 100% safe, I'd probably suck cock and swallow cum on a regular basis!

Rookie Scribe

I will say It took quite a while before I swallowed. I'd tried my own and didn't like it. For a while I was a spitter. Then I got some premo dick and really got into it. I swallowed. For a while I'd swallow in similar circumstances. Now I'm a swallower

Active Ink Slinger

I have only not swallowed once, and that was by request in a threesome. His partner wanted to kiss me with a mouth full of the other partners cum.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Quote by Open4anything

I have only not swallowed once, and that was by request in a threesome. His partner wanted to kiss me with a mouth full of the other partners cum.

Yeah, that might be the one situation. If the guy whose beautiful cock I just milked wanted to kiss me with a mouthful of his cum, I'd be over the moon to feed it back to him.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe

That is exactly how I started

My cum was the first I had ever tasted, and from there, I was hooked