Login

Picking a Third, or Wing Man/Woman Experiences

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
This afternoon my female coworker & I were enchanted by a cashier at the hardware store. The instant we were nearly out of earshot my friend burst out with "She's adorable!" & I simultaneously declared that "I want her". On the way back to the work site we searched for excuses to go back to the store and flirt with the cute cashier further. Not the first time we have suddenly had this experience & we both assume someday we might score together with some young hottie.

So, heres my question; Have many others here swooped up a third for sex unexpectedly or spontaneously. Do you & a buddy or serious partner keep open to such spontaneous possibilities of actively hunt for fast pick up, as opposed to a longer courtship or extended seduction for a threesome? Or has it happened unexpectedly & left your surprised?

Share your stories good or bad.
Lurker
I took my wife out clubbing for our anniversary once. We were having dinner at a club. There was a large bachelorette party going not too far from us. One of the ladies with the party ordered us a round, came over to our table, and we took her back to our room for the night.
Active Ink Slinger
So the third took the initiative. As a wild guess I'd say that happens half the time.
Lurker
Most of our experiences in group situations, we knew the other(s) we were playing with. There have been times we've met women we met online at a hotel while on vacation. We had one lady host us as we traveled to Florida for a week of spring break. Was a nice way to break from the road. We had a couple we regularly swapped with that we set up, but we met at an arranged place, blindly, and had a great evening/sleepover in a hotel.
We got lucky as hell one time. Our couple I just mentioned, got us into a sex group that met one Saturday evening a month. One time, the lady that hosted the parties was ill. With her schedule, she had to cancel until the next month. Our couple, determined to have an orgy anyway, threw one together on a moments notice. At a hotel. Bad idea. We went, bad idea, after a long meet & greet in the lounge, we all went up to our connecting rooms. There were some people there we didn't know. Hence, the meet & greet. I was sitting with a woman in the lounge, hot as ever, we had it going on under the table. As soon as we got in the room, we got on a sofa and began having sex right away. It was a good, somewhat lengthy session. Once over, we sat up as everyone was having sex at this point. It was getting noisy. Then I notices white "candy" residue and straws on the table. This never happened at our hostess' parties. My wife was getting off in a grind with another woman. I grabbed her,, we got dressed and left in a hurry. We were somewhat drunk from the lounge. The security would call the cops in a heartbeat if we attempted to leave in our car. We got another room. As we were getting the room, calls were coming to the desk from the floor we had come from. complaining of a loud party. We got in our room, didn't come out until checkout time. We were driving out, I noticed our friend's suv still parked. It was checkout. Why hadn't they come out? Found out later that evening, the security guy called the cops. The party was rudely halted, once dressed, all got a set of bracelets and a ride downtown. It was the "candy" that got them arrested, the fact it was a full blown orgy, the hotel wanted them all out. The security was heading to the room as the clerk began checking us in for our own room. Too close. We only stay in a room now either in a 3some or another couple, full swap only. No booze, definitely no drugs.