Login

Ankle chains

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Lurker
Does wearing an ankle chain make me more of a slut?
Quote by jennifereff
Does wearing an ankle chain make me more of a slut?

If you want it to, I think they are sexy as f**k.

They do kind of scream 'Come and get me'
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I think they are very hot.
Rookie Scribe
I never understood why an ankle bracelet signifies "easy." They just look hot to me, and I love wearing one...
Active Ink Slinger
I'm getting two right away, because it's really cold here. A friend told me that crotchless panties were hot but I must be wearing them wrong, cause I've got frozen lips.
Lurker
My lover gave me a beautiful ankle chain on Saturday and he put it on for me it makes me feel sexy and it is beautiful
Indefinable !
I have a beautiful lady in my life and I gave her a dainty little anklet to signify the wonderful loving bond between us.

And as a bonus I also adore how sexy the anklet looks when worn with her high heel sandals !
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Lurker
Quote by yurigagarin

I have a beautiful lady in my life and I gave her a dainty little anklet to signify the wonderful loving bond between us.

And as a bonus I also adore how sexy the anklet looks when worn with her high heel sandals !
It is so beautiful and I wear it all the time when I look at it I think of you x x x
The Linebacker
A hot chick in a miniskirt wearing an ankle monitor from the sheriff's department is very hot.

Did you mean ankle bracelet?
Personally, I've never worn one.
Active Ink Slinger
My wife gave me an anklet for Christmas this past year and it has only been taken off once for surgery since. I love looking down and seeing it, I love the constant feel of it. While she didn't intend it this way, I like to think of it as almost a collar...signifying both her ownership as well as the acknowledgement of my status as that of a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
No it does not. Unless, of course, it has the word 'slut' on it!
Active Ink Slinger

I Love to wear an ankle chain and I'm easy so go figure !!!