Login

Lush Hotel?

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Would it be a good thing to have a Lush Hotel, - in real life? A hotel solely for Lush members to be able to meet on neutral ground, chat, exchange views, meet old and perhaps make new friends?

OK, I know it's never going to happen, but who would go to our hypothetical hotel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meet (some) like-minded peoples? I would.

Now, where are we building it?
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
I would!!!

Course I am too shy to meet any of you in person though..

I would want to wholeheartedly.
0 likes
Let me guess, all the rooms have king-sized, four-poster beds (the posts make it easier to tie up daddysweetheart ) and mirrored ceilings? And there's BDSM "dungeon" suites in the basement for denizens of that forum.

I think it would be fun and I might visit now and then. Has to be somewhere warm, though. Lush'ing isn't much fun in Ontario in January.6urJOGSGzW928F2t

That said (yeah, this is a fun thread but I'm thinking seriously for a minute), it would likely be more efficient and economical to arrange "Lush weeks/weekends" at suitable resorts in various parts of the world given how widespread we are (we have quite a few UK and Aussie folks and a fair number from Asia). For North America, one of the Hedonism (or similarly decadent) resorts in the Caribbean would likely fill the bill . Maybe the Europeans could host one on the Riviera or something. Of course, you could attend weekends at any location that you can get to, you're not restricted to your own region.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Let me guess, all the rooms have king-sized, four-poster beds (the posts make it easier to tie up daddysweetheart ) and mirrored ceilings? And there's BDSM "dungeon" suites in the basement for denizens of that forum.

I think it would be fun and I might visit now and then. Has to be somewhere warm, though. Lush'ing isn't much fun in Ontario in January.gjkObBuD9Y75wH4s

That said (yeah, this is a fun thread but I'm thinking seriously for a minute), it would likely be more efficient and economical to arrange "Lush weeks/weekends" at suitable resorts in various parts of the world given how widespread we are (we have quite a few UK and Aussie folks and a fair number from Asia). For North America, one of the Hedonism (or similarly decadent) resorts in the Caribbean would likely fill the bill . Maybe the Europeans could host one on the Riviera or something. Of course, you could attend weekends at any location that you can get to, you're not restricted to your own region.

If it ever gets built then I'm working room service, for the guys of course!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Sadly, this is how I'd imagine a Lush Hotel:

Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be nice to have a luxurious private hotel for lush members. There are seriously people on here that I would like to meet in person and not just for sexual reasons.
Story Verifier
0 likes
A neat fantasy, but that's all it could ever be.

Knowing that predictors exist with the direct desire to torture you and kill you should stop that from ever happening.

Would you really do that? Hell, I'm a guy and that idea frightens the crap out of me.

Besides, after one night I'd probably never leave.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a 4 bedroom house and only use one..........
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like a lovely idea...
Would be nice overlooking the mountains and an ocean.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

lol FFS I miss your posts. Haha this is what I had in mind as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice idea but i do believe people would be either over the top versions of themselves or would be very shy and timid.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I wonder if the 'near stranger' is included in the room price.
Lurker
0 likes
In reality I seriously doubt it would generate enough revenue to make it feasible. Also, where would the funding to build it come from?
Nice idea for a thread, though.

@ cooldaddy
What are the room rates?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, it would be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive had the last 2 years experience as a hotel manager. just putting it out there!
0 likes
Sounds like Convention Time to me... three days Lush.com Lush Con. It could roam of course from state to state each year and international WORLD LUSH CON. but we may have to start out joining with some other (?) It actually sounds fun. Volunteer speakers, merchandise, and main topic speakers would be ones asked to speak (Lush members) and then your "Guest Speakers." You would have your banquet dinner and dances, comedian... Sounds fun. There could be topics for singles and non-singles, young & older, & mixed... all sorts of various forum topics going on 24/7 not to mention the covorting around in the hotel fun and we would need a few hospitality suits. Start a planning committee!! XD Mariots and the like give convention rates of course for room booked in advance! ;)