Login

If you don't, then this relationship won't work

last reply
29 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
My best friend said he couldn't be with a girl that doesn't give head. Do you have a sexual activity that's a deal breaker if not performed?
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not sure if I could go with out head either.
Active Ink Slinger
I am not sure I could go without giving it. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by wonderway
I am not sure I could go without giving it. LOL

You know there are guys out there that don't like receiving head. Thank goodness I don't know any of them.
Active Ink Slinger
I bet he doesn't like to go down on her though lol
Active Ink Slinger
I would imagine not because I assume you're partner would want to make it up to you in other ways!
Lurker
that was part of why I broke up with one girl at the end of my first college. that, and she was the perfect embodiment of Type O Negative's line from Black No. 1 "loving you was like loving the dead". Horrible comparison, yes, but funny
Princess Popsicle
If he wouldn't engage in really rough sex then it would have to be a no. I left my ex for that reason.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by CherryRedGirl
I bet he doesn't like to go down on her though lol

On the contrary! He's all about munching a box.
Rainbow Warrior
If you're a guy, you have to let me play with other girls, or else a relationship with me will never work.
Chuckanator
I think it is a shallow relationship if you base it on a particular sexual act. But that's just me. Relationships are so complex and fluid that the landscape is constantly changing, as are the people in them. there is not such a thing as 100% compatibility. If that's your criteria then you are headed for a life of disappointment. So if you start checking the boxes of compatibility, I guarantee you will be obsessed with the ones that aren't checked.

My ideal woman when I was 20 has changed drastically at 50. At 20, she had to be a surf bunny with a figure that rocks, and could suck like a vacuum. Now I prefer an intelligent woman that has a sense of humor and above all can tolerate me. Cooking is a good touch too.
Active Ink Slinger
It would have to be give head, as well as let me go down on her. I have met a couple that were uncomfortable with a guy going down there.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I think it is a shallow relationship if you base it on a particular sexual act. But that's just me. Relationships are so complex and fluid that the landscape is constantly changing, as are the people in them. there is not such a thing as 100% compatibility. If that's your criteria then you are headed for a life of disappointment. So if you start checking the boxes of compatibility, I guarantee you will be obsessed with the ones that aren't.

Totally agree.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by nuranus

On the contrary! He's all about munching a box.

Well, that's good! I hear so many guys that want their girls to "suck like a vacuum" as ChuckEPoo put it, but don't want to return the favour.
Mystical Dragonfly
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I think it is a shallow relationship if you base it on a particular sexual act. But that's just me. Relationships are so complex and fluid that the landscape is constantly changing, as are the people in them. there is not such a thing as 100% compatibility. If that's your criteria then you are headed for a life of disappointment. So if you start checking the boxes of compatibility, I guarantee you will be obsessed with the ones that aren't.

My ideal woman when I was 20 has changed drastically at 50. At 20, she had to be a surf bunny with a figure that rocks, and could suck like a vacuum. Now I prefer an intelligent woman that has a sense of humor and above all can tolerate me. Cooking is a good touch too.
you rock!!
Lurker
my one deal breaker would be---refusal of sex, period.

after that, if i'm into the person enough to be in a relationship, and we are sexual. i'm probably being satisfied by her.
it's about chemistry of two people, not specific acts, at least for me.

But hey, who doesn't have a few good fetishes too ;) the lucky ones, are those who DO find compatibility with another, or at least a close compatibility.
Active Ink Slinger
It's not a deal breaker, but I might look at greener pastures if my partner wasn't into anal sex.

I did break up with a guy because he wanted oral every time we had sex but wouldn't return the favour because it was "dirty" and thought anal sex with a woman was "gay".
He couldn't handle any criticism/suggestions which is why I never had an orgasm with him.
Being a selfish lover with that many hangups about sex and I'm afraid you're hitting the curb at lightning speed.
Wild at Heart
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I did break up with a guy because he wanted oral every time we had sex but wouldn't return the favour because it was "dirty"

.........some girls are dirty though.

I dated a chick who was really attractive and all that but the first time I went down there I almost fainted. Later on I tried to casually recommend some douche but of course it didn't go that well. But the next day she did call me from the store - while with her sister in law obviously talking about how much of an asshole I was for telling her to douche - asking if hawaiian breeze sounded better than morning dew or whatever the fucking scents were. She bought some and used it. Guess what? Her pussy started getting ate.
Cheeky Chick
I wouldn't dream of not giving head. I like giving oral as much as I like getting it.

I've dated a man who wouldn't go down on a girl unless she showered right before.
I've dated a man who wouldn't go down on any girl because he had a bad experience once, though I convinced him after a few months not all girls are the same.
I've dated a man who had never gone down on a girl and had no desire to. I didn't push him to do it. But man I hated not getting any.

Everyone is different, for one reason or another. You just need to be open and don't get so offensive. I'm not sure what Jack (Magical_Felix) and his girl talked about their conversation, but you shouldn't get offended. Unless of course he did it in a mean way, but it seems like he didn't, if he was willing to go down on her again.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix

.........some girls are dirty though.

I dated a chick who was really attractive and all that but the first time I went down there I almost fainted. Later on I tried to casually recommend some douche but of course it didn't go that well. But the next day she did call me from the store - while with her sister in law obviously talking about how much of an asshole I was for telling her to douche - asking if hawaiian breeze sounded better than morning dew or whatever the fucking scents were. She bought some and used it. Guess what? Her pussy started getting ate.

Wow! Fainted?

Just to be clear... It wasn't stinking, sweaty, swamp crotch rot as in dirty, but as in the act of cunnilingus itself was dirty. He was a fucked up bundle of bible quotes and homeschooled sex ed. But he was perfectly okay with me giving him a blowjob everyday since all women were inherently dirty whores anyways.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
If you have apprehensions about getting more than a little rough or generally adventurous in terms of sex, a relationship with me won't work.

I don't need it rough all the time. Not even most of the time.

But he has to know the right time to be sweet and the right time to just grab my hair, bend me over, and fuck me within an inch of my life...among other things.

You'd be surprised how many guys aren't into that sort of thing and are into just very basic (hate the term 'vanilla') sex. There are those that are more than willing to adapt though, which is great. After that, it's all about balance.

I love trying new things and exploring my limits. Yes there will always be some middle ground. But sometimes I'm just like "Fuck that...just fuck me!"

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart

Wow! Fainted?

Just to be clear... It wasn't stinking, sweaty, swamp crotch rot as in dirty, but as in the act of cunnilingus itself was dirty. He was a fucked up bundle of bible quotes and homeschooled sex ed. But he was perfectly okay with me giving him a blowjob everyday since all women were inherently dirty whores anyways.

Sometimes guys make stuff up like that because there is no good way to go about the issue. Mentioning it is offensive to a woman no matter how much sugar you coat it in.

Keep it clean, that's it.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix

Sometimes guys make stuff up like that because there is no good way to go about the issue. Mentioning it is offensive to a woman no matter how much sugar you coat it in.

Keep it clean, that's it.

I've never called it sweet before, but I never had any complaints on my "dirty" vagina.

Sometimes guys are just selfish assholes.
Wild at Heart

I've never called it sweet before, but I never had any complaints on my "dirty" vagina.

Sometimes guys are just selfish assholes.

Look, actions speak louder than words. Ain't no guy dumb enough to complain.
The Bee's Knees
wow, i never really thought about this! i honestly don't think i could be with a man who won't preform oral.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
Quote by BethanyFrasier
If you're a guy, you have to let me play with other girls, or else a relationship with me will never work.

Can I watch?
Lurker
Refusing to laugh at the "Deez Nuts" joke while deez nuts are in her mouth is a big no no in my book.
Active Ink Slinger
My ex didn't like to, but it wasn't a deal breaker.