Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long will you wait for the one you love, whose with someone else?

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Im in love with a person who shows she loves me, but in some point just cant chose me because its too damn complicated .Will i wait till she makes things simple or at least lessen the complication shes into.
Lurker
If you really love each other, then won't you wait forever?
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not waiting, he can find his own way home!

Oh, that wasn't what you mean? Never mind.
Lurker
Not sure - but the expression "until the cows come home" - how did that ever start? lol
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JacquieJ
If you really love each other, then won't you wait forever?

smile thanks
Um, not to put too blunt a point on it, but if she really loved/loves you, why did she go with someone else? And why are you wasting your time fawning over someone who clearly doesn't particularly care how her behaviour and choices make you feel? Personally, if I were to think myself in love with someone who then turned around and went with someone else, I would just move right the fuck on. Life is entirely too short to be spent waiting on someone who can't be bothered to return my affections.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by HeraTeleia
Um, not to put too blunt a point on it, but if she really loved/loves you, why did she go with someone else? And why are you wasting your time fawning over someone who clearly doesn't particularly care how her behaviour and choices make you feel? Personally, if I were to think myself in love with someone who then turned around and went with someone else, I would just move right the fuck on. Life is entirely too short to be spent waiting on someone who can't be bothered to return my affections.

It is not always that easy. Life is short but the one you love, is the one you love. You cannot turn your heart of like a switch. Something waiting is the only thing you can do. Time rules all and time heals all. To say someone can just walk away saying life is too short, is not looking at it from the side that is desperate to keep that love. I know first hand, how hard waiting is. But if it's the one, the prize is worth the wait.
Sir Dominic
Someone has to be the Villain
Wild at Heart
Quote by SirDominic

It is not always that easy. Life is short but the one you love, is the one you love. You cannot turn your heart of like a switch. Something waiting is the only thing you can do. Time rules all and time heals all. To say someone can just walk away saying life is too short, is not looking at it from the side that is desperate to keep that love. I know first hand, how hard waiting is. But if it's the one, the prize is worth the wait.
Sir Dominic

With all due respect, sounds like some punk ass bitch made shit.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix

With all due respect, sounds like some punk ass bitch made shit.

But with all due respect right? Lol ok Ricky Bobbie. You have a better option?
Wild at Heart
Quote by SirDominic

But with all due respect right? Lol ok Ricky Bobbie. You have a better option?

You grab her by the back of the hair, look her in the eye and whisper aggressively. "You know I don't like dealing with any other motherfuckers."
Lurker
I won't wait for them at all. If they loved me, they'd be with me. If they choose to be with someone else, or they don't have the same feelings for me, then waiting is pointless. They obviously don't have the same feelings for me as I do for them. It's unfortunate, but moving on is the only option.
Advanced Wordsmith
When I was a young resident, there was a beautiful Social Worker I had the major hots for. I was obnoxious in my pursuit of her until she told me to back off, she was engaged. I did, but every time I saw her, my heart ached. About a year and a half later, she stopped me, when I was on rounds, handed a note to me with her telephone number. I called her...she asked me out. Our first date was to a movie and McDonald's (remember, I was a poor resident). I took her home and asked her to marry me. She laughed at me and said, ask me again in a few months. Three months later, after dating, I asked her again and she said yes. We had a beautiful wedding on the beach in Florida, barefoot in the sand. We were happily married until she succumbed to metastatic ovarian cancer, almost 15 years. So, in answer to the question, yes I waited and I never regretted it. Miss you and I will always love you.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
Quote by BaritoneBoy
When I was a young resident, there was a beautiful Social Worker I had the major hots for. I was obnoxious in my pursuit of her until she told me to back off, she was engaged. I did, but every time I saw her, my heart ached. About a year and a half later, she stopped me, when I was on rounds, handed a note to me with her telephone number. I called her...she asked me out. Our first date was to a movie and McDonald's (remember, I was a poor resident). I took her home and asked her to marry me. She laughed at me and said, ask me again in a few months. Three months later, after dating, I asked her again and she said yes. We had a beautiful wedding on the beach in Florida, barefoot in the sand. We were happily married until she succumbed to metastatic ovarian cancer, almost 15 years. So, in answer to the question, yes I waited and I never regretted it. Miss you and I will always love you.

I think your post is beautiful. What is meant to be .... will happen.

But, it's very different from the original post ...

Quote by shen_crazy
Im in love with a person who shows she loves me, but in some point just cant chose me because its too damn complicated .Will i wait till she makes things simple or at least lessen the complication shes into.

Different because "she just can't chose me (because its too damn complicated".

I am with HeraTeleia .... as BB can attest .... Life really is far too short to waste time on someone who doesn't chose you! Get out and find the right person that makes you happy by wanting to be with you .... forever.

Van
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix

You grab her by the back of the hair, look her in the eye and whisper aggressively. "You know I don't like dealing with any other motherfuckers."

HahahAh in I feel ya bro
Active Ink Slinger
I waited 16 years. We were both there for each other through the other relationships, boosting each other up when they failed. He was my shoulder when my marriages got rough, I was his sounding board when his girlfriends went psycho...
If we hadn't waited for each other and tried to make a go of it earlier, I don't think we would be as close as we are. I've NEVER used the word soul mates in a relationship before...now it crosses my mind all the time. If it's meant to be, it will find a way. And sometimes good things come to those who wait.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by VanGogh

Different because "she just can't chose me (because its too damn complicated".

I am with HeraTeleia .... as BB can attest .... Life really is far too short to waste time on someone who doesn't chose you! Get out and find the right person that makes you happy by wanting to be with you .... forever.

Van

Van,

Thank you for the comment. I did not read the original post and can see the confusion on my part. Still, I love the fact I waited for my beloved and the years we had together were the most wonderful of my life. I was in love with her the first time I saw her and still am even though she is no longer here with me. Be well and smile.

Ed