Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

horny

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
seems like the longer it's been for sex the kinkier i get. Like anything goes as long as i get to have an orgasm kinky. Anyone else get like this?
Animal, mineral, vegetable, lol... "Pan"-sexual? ANYTHING!

I think the longer we go deprived, denying ourselves, and withstrained the more that need builds and builds and it does something to us ~ and that we just get so HORNY we cannot stand it.

Yes, it seems to make us very SUPER heightened and just about anything will turn us on and do the trick! I know I feel like I grew kinkier and more lustful... more and more willing and wanting. I was alone for quite awhile and I really became increasingly thirsty sexually... even when I was always a very sexual person with a high sexual-need appetite, NOT having sex (besides with myself) and choosing that was harder than it seemed to the outside world- I did fine, but inside I was teaming with unspoken lust. I wrote. I had a lot of "me time" and any happy time I could find increased. It took two solid years of being in a serous relationship before we settled down at all and were not just sex-crazed animals all the time! That is fun too.... tiresome, but needed to get all that was stored up out! One could not help but go a little (or a lot) nuts and in kind of a sexual-mania after as long as it was for someone like me!

If that is what you mean, in any sense, then I surely understand.