Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

going crazy

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
so my wife an hav been married for a while always had a good sex life but the last cpl. of yrs it has dwindled to nothing. She says she wants to but doesnt feel sexy so no joy. weve talked about my needs & she just says she gets it but maybe later which never comes. Im sooo sex deprived any ideas/
Lurker
There is probably other factors entering in to the scenario. Best to figure out what else is going on! There are books about rekindling your sex life. Maybe there are stress stuff happening which takes away from the desire, or just being plain tired. Or there might be physical stuff going on. Maybe a weekend away at a romantic spot could help.
Active Ink Slinger
Cyndy is so right and there are so many reasons why she is no longer interested in sex. Some could be unhealthy and she should have a good medical workup as well as psychological. Getting her to do this may not be so easy without saying there is something wrong with you.

At least half the married men I meet have a similar story. It may be health, it may be stress from job or home or kids. When you get home from work is it time to watch the evening news, while your wife makes dinner, starts the laundry, cleans up the kitchen and helps the kids with homework.

I hope you do more than half of those jobs too. That is your meal, your laundry and your kids too.

If you are not and change your ways you may find you have a mate that just forgot about sex for awhile.

Not a weekend away how about a week, where she is pampered, pleased and made to feel like a sex queen.

It might may just surprise you.

Lurker
I agree. Even if it takes time, don't stop making her feel sexy and beautiful. Maybe she has a secret fantasy. Ask her about it. Go with her to get her nails done. Buy her some new makeup she likes. Listen to her when she talks. Helping with chores is an awesome idea. That shows you care. Don't push her though, when she's ready, she'll do it. You say it's cause she doesn't feel sexy. Remind her what you love about her.
If all else fails and you're a Christian, try 1 Corinthians 7:1-16. There's a verse about Satan tempting you if you deprive each other of your bodies.