Login

Found a nude selfie of my best friend's 22yr old daughter on a website

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I've been best friends with him for 30+ years and have known his family that long also.
What would you all do? Tell him or keep quiet? And yes, she's hot... I know that will be one of the first questions...
Active Ink Slinger
Ask yourself what good will that do? You know him so you need to make that call. I would be more inclined to let her know what you saw. I would let her know you are not judging her at all just saying what you observed. I would make sure she knows that you are not hitting on her, after all she is your best friends daughter
Lurker
Leave it the fuck along smile and spend less time on the websites hahahaha
Rookie Scribe
As a father I would rather not know.

Have I found something similar? Yep, more than once and one was my niece. It was about a 5 minute video of her giving her husband (never saw his face but it sounds like him) a BJ including him cumming on her face. Per her request btw. No way would I tell my sibling I saw their daughter in such an act. Nothing to be gained.
Trust people to be themselves...
I'd give her a shout and find out if it's even on the site with her consent firstly. Given she's an adult, I wouldn't tell him. That is her decision to make.

My last published story: Good For Nothing