Login

closet anal fan your opion

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
so my wife really likes when i give her a rimjob even initiates it. I then asked her to try anal we did & she said it was ok ^ we can do it again now when it comes up she says it's my thing shes not into it. Does it sound like she might be alittle weirded out by liking it or possibly doesnt like the penetration part
The Linebacker
To me anal is fun and all, but it is almost too tight. Mostly I prefer vaginal. But my wife loves anal so I will give her what she wants.

Certainly not all women are the same. Some people just don't find the bum hole sexy.
Wild at Heart
Probably just doesn't like having a dick in her ass. Can you blame her?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by mxzer
so my wife really likes when i give her a rimjob even initiates it. I then asked her to try anal we did & she said it was ok ^ we can do it again now when it comes up she says it's my thing shes not into it. Does it sound like she might be alittle weirded out by liking it or possibly doesnt like the penetration part

Your wife likes getting her butt licked, but she doesn't really care for getting her butt fucked.

They're two completely different things. She's not faking you out. She just doesn't like it.

If that changes, she'll let you know.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
She is being polite in saying she didn't enjoy having anal sex but will do it just for your benefit. Personally I hate anal sex for my own personal reasons and consider it my anus as an exit only. Though yeah you can lick her butt hole but it is a different painful feeling have a penis in there.
Active Ink Slinger
I can understand why she might like being rimmed more than the actual penetration. Although I'm a man, I enjoy being rimmed and fingered and have taken dildos inside me and I would say it's the tongue-ing and teasing of my arsehole that turns me on much much more than the actual penetration. I'm sure I've read that the nerve endings are around the entrance, so I guess it makes sense that that's where the most pleasure would come from.
Advanced Wordsmith
i appreciate the responses its nice to get an outsiders view sometimes. feel free to keep posting them.
Her Royal Spriteness
penises are bigger than tongues.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite
penises are bigger than tongues.

Some.
A poetry selection!
The Bee's Knees
it could quite possibly be that she enjoyed it but felt guilty about it. it's more likely that she just doesn't dig it. as many have pointed out, enjoying anal play doesn't always equate to enjoying anal sex.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
Quote by mxzer

If she openly enjoys anal play (fingering / licking) then I don't think she's in secret denial or 'a closet fan and embarrassed'. She's clearly not embarrassed about something she DOES like.

For the flip side: a lot of people don't do anal licking even if they like anal sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
all good input. nice to see how someone away from the situation views things. ty all. keep your thoughts and comments coming
Active Ink Slinger
We can provide input but you really need to be able to effectively communicate with her. We're only getting your take on the matter and we have no idea what you're getting right, what you're getting wrong and what you might be missing. Being able to effectively communicate likes and dislikes is a basic skill every couple needs in (and out of) bed. There are any number of reasons why she responded the way she did and it is not an effective approach to seek out every possibility when she has the answers.

Talk to her. Find out her concerns. Find out if she doesn't like penetration at all or if she didn't like how it went. It's very common for guys to take it way too fast and to not use enough lube. Like anything else with sex you have to discover what she specifically likes and dislikes
Active Ink Slinger
Have to agree with Dani. My wife likes to be rimmed but does not want anal. She indulges me sometimes by letting me stick a finger in but it does nothing for her. She had a bad experience though when a guy tried to just stick it in. I think properly lubed she would enjoy. I nudge here and there but I don't push. One day I think she'll let me try.
Advanced Wordsmith
ohh we do talk i was just posing the ques. i enjoy hearing others thoughts on things i thank you all for responding