Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

when do you know when he going to cum

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
when sucking a cock, what do you feel before he cums and do you swallow?
Lurker
Did you mean to ask guys this question? Well, I'm bi, so I can answer from my experiences. I usually can't "feel" anything with his cock. However his total body control and his moaning tells me it's time. He begins to squirm and his moans get louder. As far as swallowing, I've swallowed it all. Depends on the guy. Some guys blow enough to fill a glass in the first squirt. I like to let some run down my goatee and definitely on my mustache. Before I swallow, I kind of roll it around my mouth. After the encounter is over, I get alone and his flavor is all over my face. I'm still tasting him and smelling him. Many times, I masturbate while he's still so fresh!
Active Ink Slinger
I've had a few ex's tell me that other than feeling and seeing my body begin to tense up, I start to pre-cum profusely, and just before I cum, my cock reaches a degree of hardness that isn't like tensing or just standard arousal, then I release.

Although I've gone down on a few men, it's never been to completion, so I wouldn't know first hand.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
He often grabs the back of my head and presses it down.
Advanced Wordsmith
I can usually feel his body stiffen some and of course a some sighing and maybe a moaning and yes I do always swallow when he cums in my mouth.