Login

Upskirt

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Do men get aroused able to see upskirt? I get excited that they are able too see me without panties.
Rookie Scribe
Nothing better than that view to get me licking my lips.
Quote by angela39
Do men get aroused able to see upskirt? I get excited that they are able too see me without panties.

I do enjoy upskirt shots, especially when it appears to have been done "accidentally".
Very arousing and very sexy, always enjoy exhibitionist and women that like to show themselves off
Lurker
Angela39 I would absolutely Love to see you with no panties looking up your skirt. Just my Fantasy*
It's a thrill, to be sure, especially if it is unexpected. A boob flash or nip slip is what really gets my attention, though. So no panties is great but braless, too, is even better.
Troublemaker
I'm with seeker on this one, the unexpected view of a nipple, cleavage, upper thigh and beyond is always enjoyable. For me its always that hint of something more that drives me crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
I love a fun unexpected thrill.
Active Ink Slinger
For me it's been a rare and unexpected pleasure....and very memorable. Knowing there was some intent as @angela39 states above really heightens the arousal also.
Rookie Scribe

I need some upskirt advice.

Living bi-cariously through Lush

Absolutely! I've hardly ever gotten an in-the-flesh upstart view, so you can bet I'd get excited for that rare treat. Regardless of whether there's a cock or a pussy up there.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger

I love upskirt views.

My two favorite upskirt experiences: 1) I was an IT consultant and went to meet a client. The meeting was held in a sitting area with a sofa and some chairs. I arrived a. It late and the client was already there, sitting on the sofa wearing a sorta short skirt and boots. As she started to stand up when I arrived, she parted her legs and I got a great view of her bare thighs and panties.

2). I was in a Subway eating lunch. Across from me was an older lady and a couple of kids. The woman wasn’t attractive at all but when she started to get up from the booth, her legs parted and I got a great view of her colorful panties.

One of f my absolute favorites is to let guys see up my skirt. I hardly ever wear panties and it’s so exciting to let them.

Active Ink Slinger

I love to get up-skirt flashes. I have had some memorable ones over the years. And, though it's not the same, I am not at all embarrassed to show the bulge in my pants to women.

I have had numerous upskirt views, some brief, some intended. The best was an Asian woman who was sitting at a table directly in my line of sight. Her legs initially slightly parted…enough so that a small V of white, lace panties were visible. She looked and realized I was looking up her dress. Rather than snap her legs together she spread a bit wider. She was sitting with one other woman who she whispered to…tutni g slightly the ither so an hiked her dress up a few in he's turning enough to expose the fact she was wearing no panties. This display we t on for about thirty minutes and they were gone. Sorry, there is no fantastic sexual adventure to speak of just an exciting view for a few moments that I hope left both of us but excited.